Cobra CB radio for contact

Element115

I respect your opinion and your right to provide it openly without consequence or backlash for I believe it is a part of our social cognitive evolution.

I was raised or at least tried to been raised Christian. I was curious and had questions. Most of those were met with blanket statements or answers that required undying faith to accept rather than actual evidence or known truth. Maybe it's how my brain was wired at birth, I don't know... but I could never just accept answers of "because". For example, why is the sky blue? They would say just because it is. Now we know it's Rayleigh scattering which has to do with how light from our star interacts with the gasses that comprise our atmosphere at certain angles. Back then I didn't know that, but I could at least observe that the sky was blue and wait for modern science to catch up and give us an answer. Anything to do with religion seemed faux to me. I've come to understand in my own opinion... that all religions have stemmed from a base truth due to some similarities they ALL share. The simple fact they are different religions is that over time due to regional differences of people and their culture, they evolved each religion into their own adaptation. Indian religion is fascinating in that it includes multiple gods to appeal to multiple types of people. All gods are considered all powerful, which allows each individual to pick a favorite god they prefer to worship as the all powerful god. It doesn't make any one of their gods more or less powerful than the other so it's an all inclusive religion. That's why Buddhism is worldwide - a collectively larger religion than Christianity. If I was raised Hindu I very well could be a religious person today. Since they tried to raise me Christian and failed to convince me of their doctrines as fact, I chose to believe in nothing and therefore reject religion as something to put blind faith into. I don't actually believe in the after life or heaven or hell. If you are a genuinely nice person, good things will happen for you. If you are bad or evil, things can catch up to you. Not always, but generally speaking they do. Mostly due to you slipping up because you think you're invincible after committing 100 crimes and not getting caught. Ultimately it is the goal of religion to provide a guideline of a good life - but has been also used as a method of control over people, and of a method to illicitly filter and/or obtain funds. There are a lot of scary dark corners in religion, especially the old Catholics and boy... it's downright cultish and sadistically evil, not unlike what people would contribute to satanists or witches. I'm also close to people that undoubtedly live by the bible, and are extremely religious to the point they believe the stories of the talking snake and Adam and Eve. I mean... really, all humans stemmed from Adam and Eve? That means we're all products of eventual incest as their children would mate with one another to continue to the blood line. Gross. Not to mention the implied incest since Eve was derived from the rib of Adam.

So while I do respect your rights and opinions, I must also notify you that your argument seems foolish. I only dismissed religion at the end - so to dismiss everything I said simply because of that, is erroneous in and of itself. To me, it would be equivocal to say that you dismiss my thoughts or opinions because of the color of my skin. However, I'm still interested in yours, so I encourage rebuttal.

I sort of believe you are who you think you are and you are who you act. If you always think negative things, then you'll be susceptible to notice more negative things, and therefore become a more negative person overall. That's why people do yoga and have positive mantra's and do things like meditation. It's to achieve inner wellness and to wire your mind positively so you experience a more positive life. It's also positive for you to do positive things around you --- helping others in need while NOT enabling them. So many people confuse enabling with help. Giving a homeless man $5 is not help. Asking a homeless man if he needs any supplies or warm clothes or a place to stay, and trying to get them off the streets or arrange for actual assistance is help. They are homeless and all the money in the world wouldn't help them become not homeless, they need actual social help. Sometimes it's hard to wash your mind of negative things and you let it dwell up and we just become these self-destructive entities that doom and gloom inherently follows. So I suppose that's more of a spirituality thing than it is a religious thing. There's so many people in the spirituality sect that it kind of seems like a religion sometimes but also, it's not. Hard to explain if that makes sense. But, there are still some of the wild ones that also seem to be a little nutty. Nothing wrong with that.

Mayhem

Zenith
Forgetting all the spiritual stuff, are these aliens going to drop down in his back yard?

How it will be known through his cb radio, ( not sure if hes ever used one) that any sort of contact is made.

Moreover what signals would the sender be sending, or is there another plan in mind?

Element115

Forgetting all the spiritual stuff, are these aliens going to drop down in his back yard?

How it will be known through his cb radio, ( not sure if hes ever used one) that any sort of contact is made.

Moreover what signals would the sender be sending, or is there another plan in mind?

1) No, they will hop the back fence after they illegally cross the border.

2) Probably voices in his head coupled with a tin foil hat and some antennae

3) Binary. Universal language.

Element115

Maybe he has some codes to transmit:)

Humanity already sent out a mix tape, some nudes, and our home address back in the 70's and we haven't heard a response yet.

18dqiz7gbmnzsjpg.jpg

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So while I do respect your rights and opinions, I must also notify you that your argument seems foolish. I only dismissed religion at the end - so to dismiss everything I said simply because of that, is erroneous in and of itself. To me, it would be equivocal to say that you dismiss my thoughts or opinions because of the color of my skin. However, I'm still interested in yours, so I encourage rebuttal.
I'm sorry that my argument came across that way, and I didn't mean to post such an argument in that fashion, considering I was very tired when I posted it. My real counter-argument will be seen in the second-to-last paragraph of this post.
Humanity already sent out a mix tape, some nudes, and our home address back in the 70's and we haven't heard a response yet.
On the contrary, I think we have received a response of one sort or another. It's just that the mainstream public doesn't know about it yet because the US government and other national governments of the world are keeping it a secret. It is nuts to think that these governments are telling us 100% of the truth and 100% of what we want to know.

To all skeptics to my beliefs who are reading this post, including @Mayhem: Please note that I am trying to benefit the world, the universe, and all good races throughout it with my ideas. And while I don't feel it's right to share all of my time-traveling/changing history ideas with the public, I feel strongly that any intelligent mind free of insanity and evil will find these ideas appealing, and that includes aliens with far-superior technology. There is good and evil in this world, and I am certain that it is the same way throughout the universe. I am also certain that there are alien races of good out there that are driving and/or influencing good people to do good, and alien races of evil that are making bad people do evil. And while we and the aliens I am talking about are of different species, we are still star brothers and sisters, not only because we share the universe with each other and other races and species, but because aliens played a role in our creation, and we have extraterrestrial DNA, and we did not simply evolve from apes. The History Channel series Ancient Aliens urges its viewers to be open to various possibilities, and touches a lot upon the theories I am presenting in this paragraph.

Now, for this thread at least, I suggest we focus more on the topic of how to contact these aliens through the use of a CB radio or, if possible, a better device, instead of debating on whether or not aliens will receive my messages, take me aboard, and help me in my quest, or my Holy Grail. @TimeFlipper suggested the CB radio as a means of establishing contact, and I plan on going through with that for now.