Cobra CB radio for contact

TimeFlipper

IMHO, the task of contacting UFO inhabitants is a million million times more simpler than building a Time-Machine of which lots of our members, including my very good self, have offered several suggestions ranging from construction of a super-luminal velocity engine, down to a ridiculous idea of a circular piece of wire on the floor attached to a function generator!!!..(From a banned Paranormalis member)

I believe ClassicalFan is committed to contacting Aliens, and by being a Paranormalis family, we should try to encourage him as much as we can...Iam even considering using different radio frequencies that iam legally allowed to use, as a way of contacting UFO inhabitants :)...

Wilhelm Reich mentioned an occasion when he was doing some "orgone busting experiments", and a UFO flew into the vicinity and after a few seconds all its lights went off....Reich postulated that his experiment had somehow caused the UFO`s engine to fail....Although i feel he was rather over-reacting to the situation!..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

My idea was always intended to make a UFO "visit you", from the type of message that you send out....You might recall how i suggested the musical notes from the movie, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind...The White Noise, and the high speed Morse Code pumping out SOS...
All of which can be recorded onto your Cell Phone :cool:...

I doubt very very much that some UFO occupants would want to send a radio message to you or anyone else, on a CB channel....
You probably know the saying:: If Mohammed can`t reach the mountain, then get the mountain to reach Mohammed...In this saying, you are depicted as Mohammed, and the mountain depicted as a UFO :) :D..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - Thanks for the info! :) And if you'd like, I'll ask you more questions after I have my antenna installed on my roof.

You will need to know the distance from where you intend to place your antenna, down to your CB set...Once you have found out that distance, i strongly suggest that YOU and not your antenna installer, purchase a suitable amount of RG8 50ohm low loss Coaxial cable from Ebay....Your antenna installer will need 2 PL259 connectors, for linking the antenna and CB set.....Will you be purchasing a directional antenna, or will you be using the Firestick antenna on the top of your building? :)..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - The coax cable actually came with the magnetic mount my antenna is currently screwed onto.

Thats good...You will therefore now need to buy a female connector (SO239) and the male connector (PL259) that both attach to the extra length of RG8 coax cable....I hope there is sufficient amount of metal at the top of your building block, to attach the magnetic mount to...
Below is a photo of both the SO239 and the PL259 (y):)..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - Oh, and one more thing I forgot to make clear with you: I don't know if you know this already, but my magnetic mount and coax cable actually came attached together. Sorry I replied a little later than I should of.