Cobra CB radio for contact

Mayhem

Zenith
@SergiusPaulus i know its a big thread to read all, but some of those enquires have been talked over, as one particpant have been involed in Ham radios since the 1970's i think.

Been a bit quiet though so cheers for bringing up the thread again.

TimeFlipper

I don't have the CB radio and related equipment anymore. I gave them away to veterans. I figured CB radio is still a widely used format, especially among truckers. I've long since moved on to other methods.
Be honest with yourself, you were never sufficiently patient with the CB radio, you cannot expect instant results...Personally i believe you felt embarrassed transmitting on the CB radio...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Be honest with yourself, you were never sufficiently patient with the CB radio, you cannot expect instant results...Personally i believe you felt embarrassed transmitting on the CB radio...
That's not the reason I stopped using my CB radio. I actually felt it wasn't worth it since CB communication is still commonplace, and I live in a very mountainous area. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - Well, how am I supposed to know when a UFO is in "close proximity"? And you yourself said that UFOs are all around us. Oh, and there are some UFOs that are close up, but they can't be seen because they're cloaked!

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - Well, how am I supposed to know when a UFO is in "close proximity"? And you yourself said that UFOs are all around us. Oh, and there are some UFOs that are close up, but they can't be seen because they're cloaked!
Stop making up excuses, you should have done what iam doing now and have been doing for over 18 months...I observe nightly from the top windows of my house for at least an hour, sometimes longer, to see if there are any UFOs around, but IAM a patient person my friend...The only UFOs in my experience that use a cloaking device are the Klingons in the Star Trek episodes!!....

IF any UFO near to you was really cloaked then you wouldnt be able to see them at all, would you DURRR...lol...
BUT, a CB radio is capable of receiving large amounts of electrical interference on all channels, which would strongly indicate the close proximity of a UFO....If that had happened you could have quickly gone outside to try and communicate with the UFO inhabitants, which was what you always wanted to do anyways..