Cobra CB radio for contact

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Fishoke - Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to give me feedback on this matter!

Although I will continue pursuing my quest to contact aliens through use of my CB radio, I'll definitely be willing to explore other options. I may even come in contact with Steven Greer about this. Ever heard of Steven Greer?

Also, I'm very curious, what kind(s) of tools do you use in the paranormal field?

Fishoke

Ok, I do recognize Steven Greer. I googled him and yes I have seen him on the Travel channel. The tools I use for spirit communication is a variety of recorders (EVP's) I also use Ovilus, SB spirit box & have tried several apps, the apps are in the same genre as Ovilus (ITC Communications) I can not remember the name of the first one I used that I felt was good but the one I currently have is called Necrophonic. It is always possible to be connecting with aliens. Even in the paranormal field I question if certain entities are not aliens that I have communicated with. I have worked with the GEO BOX but I do not own the GEO box. The GEO box is something I could see working for Alien communication. It was device that was used on ships. Now I have had several situations of time loss while investigating. I could see this working similar to the CB radio. The CB radio is probably less expensive. The GEO BOX was 2500 last time I was looking at it. But I am now interested in the CB radio as well. I wonder if anyone has used these in paranormal investigations. . Our team had a home base THE BELVOIR WINERY in Liberty, MO. Suburb outside Kansas City. Our team PRI (paranormal research investigators) worked mainly here. We would give tours to groups. This I promise, the property never disappointing. Ghost Adventures did a show on the property. I reached out to GA about our property. Now the time lapse happened with a group of 10 to 15 of us. It was in the old hospital on the property. Is what is interesting is the same thing happened to Billy Tolley on the show. BUT it happened to me and the group before they were ever on the property. The time lapse was strange we just got to the hospital for our 45 minute investigation. It literally felt like 5 min another investigator came and said hey uhh we are waiting for you guys to come back we are ready to switch spots. I said no way we have only been in here 5 min. She said no its been over an hour. Everyone was so perplexed. Then a year or two later it happened on GHOST ADVENTURES. In the same area. It is def unexplained. It also happened to me alone in the bomb shelter. I was in the shelter and was setting up motion detectors, my husband came and said uhhh what are you doing. I said what do you mean? He said you have been gone for 45 minutes. I I still can not explain what happened to me. Have a good day hope to hear from you soon!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Fishoke - Thanks for the reply! I'll take a look at what you suggested and see what I come up with. :)

Update: I looked up some of the tools you suggested, and a few of them deal with tracking ghosts. Sounds a little scary to me, but what do I know? @TimeFlipper - What do you think of tools that track and communicate with ghosts and spirits?

(TimeFlipper has helped me a lot with ideas for contacting aliens. He's the one who suggested a CB radio.)

P.S.: Fishoke, I hope I wasn't rude to you by saying that tracking ghosts and devices that did so sounded a little scary to me. I was just stating my opinion.

Fishoke

No I did not think you were rude. I responded back. I am guessing you did not see it? I am going to look to see if it is there. It was a long paragraph about what I use for paranormal and my experiences with time lapse while investigating. One experience happened with a group of 8 to 10 people. I am considering getting a CB radio. I am just interested in how the CB seems to connect with aliens and why as a paranormal researcher no one speaks of using the CB radio. I will type this real quick in case the conversation did not get to you. The closest thing to CB radio that I have used is the GEO BOX. It is a box that was originally used on ships. I do not own one. An investigator in our group has one. They are 2500.00 US dollars and I do not have that kind of money. I use an Ovilus, variety of recorders and a SB spirit box (a radio that has scanning sweeps with AM or FM and you can reverse sweep on it. It has a place for storage so your sessions can be saved on the box as well. The Ovilus V is ITC communication similar to how apps run. Two apps that I have found to work with communication are Echovox (think for android but for sure on I phone) and Necrophonic App (not for sure if you can use on android but works for I phone.) Echovox was 20.00 US dollars and the Necrophonic was 10.00 US dollars. They may be worth looking at as well. Talk soon

Fishoke

I think it is interesting that communication with Aliens is not scary but communicating with spirit is. I find it to be the polar opposite. Aliens scare me & not spirit or demons. I just do not know about Aliens so it is the unknown that I fear. Spirit was once human. I can understand their purpose. Most of them. I have always been blessed and lucky enough when confronted with evil I have had enough protection. Do you or have you heard of the DWAVE that CERN uses. This would be up your ally of a way that the government is contacting aliens and or entities. They use the DWAVE to enter parallel universes or other realms. Thing that worries me about this is what they are letting into our universe. Geordie Rose the inventor of the Dwave stated & I quote: "these entities are not bad and they're not good. They simply do not give a shxt." "They will see us as we see a fly, if it is bothering them they will kill it." "They do not set out to harm but do not carry a conscious as humans do." Yes he stated this and it is out there to hear. Let me know if you would like the clip. Again, you may already know so I apologize ahead of time if I just told you a bunch of stuff you are already familiar with. Talk soon

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - As you already know, our original plan B was to put the antenna on the roof. However, my dad is now thinking we could put the antenna in the air vent on the side of the house. Is placing the mount that is holding the antenna on an air vent a good idea?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't know. I thought air vents were made from screen material.
You're a very intelligent person, like most Paranormalis members, as well as all the regular ones of the past and present. That being said, I'm guessing you're probably right. I'll double-check with my dad though.

Edit: I was wrong, the air vent is made of aluminum, at least on the inside. But in any event, it is just used for ventilation and is not used as a power source or in any connection with it.

Last edited: