Corona Virus

Mayhem

Zenith
You would have to go back to when the first case was reported in your country.

Whether the borders have been closed or not where you are im not sure, though once it slowly rises to 100 its a creeper.

100 becomes 200, 400, 800, in a week or so lets see what the situation in your country is.

IM very interested in the blood types concerned seems limited information but only today i heard by chance from an Egyptian friend he heard its Blood Group A. But he has a lot of customers and he couldnt provide any sort of further info on that comment.

start at edge

The first case was reported on February 26
At this moment (after 3 weeks) there are 217 confirmed cases
19 of those infected are already healed (yet under observation)
Most of the border checkpoints were closed approximately 1 week ago. Anybody who passes through the few remaining, automatically goes into isolation or even quarantine/treatment in special designated medical facilities, if found infected.
National emergency situation was declared and is in action a few days already.
Education (schools) is locked down at all levels/grades (kindergarten to universities)
A lot of companies (private) sent their employees (collaborators) to work from home, where possible and/or applicable (it is my case, for example)
Gatherings with more than 50 people are strictly prohibited (social, religious, restaurants, sport events, etc.)
Stores and pharmacies function under new parameters (different working hours, limited number of customers access allowed, etc. ), especially the big ones. Those where the prevention methods, restrictions and measures are impossible to be met (small space, minimum distance between people (1.5m), etc.) ceased their activity completely.
It seems that the majority of people understood the situation and the streets are almost empty even in regions where no cases were reported.
Yet, something peculiar happened in the small city where I live (probably in other places as well) – some people couldn’t pick up money sent from abroad through Western Union services (which I find to be sort of an overreaction).

Blood types .. very interesting !!
I never thought of that. I am not good at this stuff (medical issues), but to me it would sound a little peculiar and a little out of place for the virus to be selective depending on blood type .. but then again, this is also worth paying attention to. I would be glad to have info on this, if there is something new to be told.

timeuniverseoneone

Martial Law France: Citizens Forced To Fill Out Form Every Time They Leave Home
The coronavirus lockdown in France literally forces citizens to ‘show their papers’; They have to fill out a form explaining why they are outside and present it to police.
Travel to a workplace is allowed, but only if the individual can prove they don’t have the capacity to work from home.

Other reasons include purchasing “essential necessities in authorized establishments” (how this can be proven is unknown), visiting family for “compelling reasons,” assisting vulnerable people and traveling for medical reasons.

Martial Law France: Citizens Forced To Fill Out Form Every Time They Leave Home

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think I'm going to see my doc. I hate doctors, but this is ridiculous. Did I have it? Do I have it?
It doesn't really matter. Something is going on.

Kids brought home a cold from school. They recovered fine.

Me:
Mild flu for a week - cough, fever, asthma - used my inhalers
Nothing for a week
MAJOR flu for a week - cough, fever, asthma, got Tamiflu, used inhalers
1-2 weeks break
Assumed Sinus Infection - got put on Zpack

Now - asthma, coughing, major back pain, body aches, fatigue, morning cough, sniffles

I guess I need to surrender and talk to my doc.

Covid? No clue. But I have been sick for way too long. SIGH.