Schematic Delta Time Generator

dredre04

I don't think it is necessary to have SBTs. The technology has gone on over the years and has created effective semiconductors in the role. The route starts from physics from Germanium and passes through Gallium.

TimeFlipper

I don't think it is necessary to have SBTs. The technology has gone on over the years and has created effective semiconductors in the role. The route starts from physics from Germanium and passes through Gallium.

Surface Barrier Transistors quantum tunnel, which is the essential mechanism of the DTG...After Germanium was used solely for semi conductors of all types, Silcon was introduced (It was cheaper and in abundance)...One of the main drawbacks of Germanium was the tendency that after about 20 years of use, they started spouting tiny legs that ultimately shorted out the transistors...

In the late 1990s just before the new millennium, some transistor manufactures began using Germanium again, mixed in with the Silicone, that resulted in the more durable Integrated Circuits...The problem of the shorting out of the Germanium was irrelevant, thanks to consumerism..
Its also claimed that Germanium contains Tachyons..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

BTW, I moved the coils to the Collector side, per Preston's diagram from the video (at 3:36:52):

ha

Noticeably higher output now, in terms of Gauss (~0.05 vs 0.01).

Still working on second coil assembly, although I have experienced more delays recently, what with stopping to observe the fall of western civilization and all...

I just realised what I had done after looking back at the original circuit diagram, that i had not looked at since I first posted it!!...I made a huge error in that circuit diagram, I should NOT have designated the transistor as a PNP type, it should obviously have been the NPN type :fp::sleep:..

Thank you so much again for your input in this matter, and it only goes to prove one thing, that its only "you" who has taken the time and effort to actually build a DTG...If anyone else contacts me regarding the DTG, i shall immediately explain my ridiculous basic error to them :oops:..

dredre04

Hi, sorry for late, i never had a advice for PM. Anyway i already seen that video. Can you confirm that it works? Today functional NOS germanium transistor it hard to find for the characteristic of germanium that is pulverized.

TimeFlipper

Hi, sorry for late, i never had a advice for PM. Anyway i already seen that video. Can you confirm that it works? Today functional NOS germanium transistor it hard to find for the characteristic of germanium that is pulverized.
Good to see you back with us again...All i can say about my own Delta Time Generator, is that "something subtle happens" when i turn it on....You might be aware that Preston Nichols bought literally thousands of that particular Surface Barrier Transistor, and i knew he was linking all of them together to possibly create his own Time-Machine...

Remember that Germanium allegedly contains Tachyons that have the ability to travel faster than the speed of light, and the type of Germanium transistors used in Preston Nichols circuit creates a quantum tunnelling process, that i believe he was far more interested in than the Tachyons...

981cav

I'd like to build 1 but I suck with electronics mechanically inclined yes but not good at all with low voltage stuff took me forever to bypass the gem to run wipers on my ranger