Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

Anyway a company under a legal framework wouldnt want to be liable for a self made item that went wrong and electrocuted someone.
Excuses, Excuses Excuses...A DTG using a 9 volt battery could not electrocute anybody...The resistor in the circuitry actually reduces the current going into the base of the transistor down to a mere 10 milliamps..(y):)..

There are literally thousands of ordinary guys who DONT work for TV and Radio companies around the world who could build a DTG blindfolded, it simply takes patience in finding them...Seek and ye shall find.. :fp:..

As you know Mayhem, TF does not build anything for other people, and it certainly took you long enough to come up with that statement, my old friend :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Excuses, Excuses Excuses...A DTG using a 9 volt battery could not electrocute anybody...The resistor in the circuitry actually reduces the current going into the base of the transistor down to a mere 10 milliamps..(y):)..

There are literally thousands of ordinary guys who DONT work for TV and Radio companies around the world who could build a DTG blindfolded, it simply takes patience in finding them...Seek and ye shall find.. :fp:..

As you know Mayhem, TF does not build anything for other people, and it certainly took you long enough to come up with that statement, my old friend :LOL:..

That will be for @981cav to find out.

Been burnt in the past building for others ? hmm

Mayhem

Zenith
I think that came from me stating that no company would do that under obligations of legalities which was your suggestion at the outset so no i dont think you did old fella:)

TimeFlipper

I think that came from me stating that no company would do that under obligations of legalities which was your suggestion at the outset so no i dont think you did old fella:)
Nah my old buddy, it was me who firstly inspired 981s memory bank by countering your negativity of implying nobody could help him out...Surely you recall me naming you as Mr Negative Mayhem, or shall i bring up that posting again to assist your own failing memory bank? ;) :LOL:..