Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

I respectfully disagree with my friend @TimeFlipper ;
I believe if one adds AC/DC to any Time Travel device it would enhance it's operation.

I personally use their "Back in Black" album or maybe "Black Ice" ;)

I'm working my way through the DTG thread and have an email out to the now called "Semiconductor Museum" and unfortunately could only find a Sprauge 2N128 SBT on ebay (ordered 2), hopefully this will work.

Thanks for your knowledge.
Hmm, from what i recalled, the original 2N128 pnp surface barrier transistors were manufactured by Philco in the 1950s, Sprague manufactured an almost identical 2N128...No idea what the differences between the two are, or even if thats relevant..

If i were you, when you receive the transistors please have them checked out because all germanium based transistors can grow "whiskers" after their 25th birthdays, which would result in those transistors shorting out when connected to a battery..

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
@TimeFlipper just received an email from Jack at the Transistor Museum wanting to know what SBTs I was interested in and how many.

So, I told him about Preston Nichols and the Delta Time Generator and that I needed Philco 2N255 SBTs 2 packs.

I'll let you know when/what he replies.

Is anyone else interested in these SBTs?

Doc 05

Zenith
@TimeFlipper also a question on the antenna coil; from this thread it was mentioned that in Nichols video he stated that these were "spider-wound" disks.

I know your DTG has smaller pi disks for portability; but would spider disks work as long as there are 4 disks, connected and spaced accordingly, and 1000 ohms resistance total?

It would make for an interesting looking DTG.
Something similar to this, but with 4 disks:

1669118fc6f3ffa7c1c29cdaecc17a98.jpg

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper also a question on the antenna coil; from this thread it was mentioned that in Nichols video he stated that these were "spider-wound" disks.

I know your DTG has smaller pi disks for portability; but would spider disks work as long as there are 4 disks, connected and spaced accordingly, and 1000 ohms resistance total?

It would make for an interesting looking DTG.
Something similar to this, but with 4 disks:

View attachment 13534
It looks very impressive, but with respect there is no need to over complicate the "Tesla" loading coil...It looks as if you are trying to "tune" the coil which is not necessary...The input and output on the coil is built into the basic simple oscillator design...

Preston Nichols describes how to build the coil which i agree is very time consuming (pun not intended) and fiddly, but stick with how Nichols explained it please...The heart of the device is in its quantum tunneling process...

Below is part 4 of 4 of a VHS tape that was recorded by Preston Nichols and Al Bielek in 1993 at a Tesla Society meeting, explaining the Delta T Generator (DTG)...My apologies for not showing you it earlier...You can fast forward the tape 29minutes, which begins at the start of the DTG section..

At that time Nichols and Bielek were considering building the DTG for around $100 dollars each, but for some reason decided not to go ahead with it...Perhaps because allegedly, VHS tapes could contain "actual time pulses" for the full life of the VHS tape..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper just received an email from Jack at the Transistor Museum wanting to know what SBTs I was interested in and how many.

So, I told him about Preston Nichols and the Delta Time Generator and that I needed Philco 2N255 SBTs 2 packs.

I'll let you know when/what he replies.

Is anyone else interested in these SBTs?
Perhaps the 2N128 SBTs you ordered from Ebay might be worth checking out before ordering any others from the transistormuseum?

Doc 05

Zenith
@TimeFlipper Thanks for the reply,
That picture is of a fancy crystal radio I found while researching spider-wound antennas (I wish I owned it).

I just posted it as an example of how a table top DTG "could" look like.

Of course it would only have one dial (potentiometer) and an LED light on the face
and the antenna "array" (headache end) would face away from the user,
and the "vacuum cleaner" end would face the user.

I'll try to draw up my idea and post it, but I do not wish to change (or improve) the schematic,
just make it "look cool".

That whole; "Wow, what's that?" moment.

Q "Wow, what's that?"
A "That's a Delta Time Generator"
Q "What's a Delta Time Generator?"
A "It's a psychic protection device invented by Preston Nichols, a government electronics expert involved in time travel/mind control experiments with the Montauk project."
Q "Where did you get it?"
A "I built it from schematics I got from my friend Timeflipper."
Q "Who?"
A "Timeflipper; he's a time travel expert that lives in England."
Q "Cool, can I get one?"
A "Only if your pure in heart and say your prayers at night,

when the wolf-bane blooms and the Autumn moon is bright." ;)

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper Thanks for the reply,
That picture is of a fancy crystal radio I found while researching spider-wound antennas (I wish I owned it).

I just posted it as an example of how a table top DTG "could" look like.

Of course it would only have one dial (potentiometer) and an LED light on the face
and the antenna "array" (headache end) would face away from the user,
and the "vacuum cleaner" end would face the user.

I'll try to draw up my idea and post it, but I do not wish to change (or improve) the schematic,
just make it "look cool".

That whole; "Wow, what's that?" moment.

Q "Wow, what's that?"
A "That's a Delta Time Generator"
Q "What's a Delta Time Generator?"
A "It's a psychic protection device invented by Preston Nichols, a government electronics expert involved in time travel/mind control experiments with the Montauk project."
Q "Where did you get it?"
A "I built it from schematics I got from my friend Timeflipper."
Q "Who?"
A "Timeflipper; he's a time travel expert that lives in England."
Q "Cool, can I get one?"
A "Only if your pure in heart and say your prayers at night,

when the wolf-bane blooms and the Autumn moon is bright." ;)
Have fun and good luck..

TimeFlipper

Thanks, I'm sure I will have more questions.
I have a "few" projects going in which I would enjoy your feedback.
And I'll try not to annoy you too much on already posted material ;)
Thanks again
I can assure you that you will NOT annoy me at all, you are only the second member to have constructed a device that i posted on Paranormalis..

No doubt you will soon be finishing off the three potentiometer device i sent you details for, and i would imagine the Delta Time Antenna (DTA), could be a project you might be interested in at a later stage, there is only one caveat you must stick to, and that is make certain the framework for the DTA is made from wood and not metal..;)

Doc 05

Zenith
@TimeFlipper
When watching the video with Preston at the 36:03 mark, he says "what we're using is a coil with four pie windings spiderwound"; you have to have the YouTube closed captioning function turned on to catch it.

How he got that into his project box is probably why he says at the 37:12 mark "number 60 wire", but the description of winding the antenna makes more sense using a spiderwound antenna form (mark 36:46 - 37:09).

I need to watch this video again with the closed captioning function on,
and maybe in my old age I'm going deaf ;)