Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

Maybe; But I have always been impressed by the multinational
(or more non-national) community in the subject of Time Travel and associated esoteric subjects.

This site is but a small example that we are all brothers ans sisters,
helping each other through the darkness into the light.

I am humbled, proud, and honored to be here
among those who are mentally and intellectually free to believe in the impossible.

Thank you all.
"Real" Committed Time Travel consists of 1 per cent deep interest and 99 per cent working patience..

steven chiverton

Cool..If anybody wants to know more about the delta time generator, please send me a private message, or use this thread :)
For example...the transistor is called a Surface Barrier transistor (semiconductor) and it can be obtained from transistormuseum, costing only a few bucks :)

The miniature Tesla coil is actually 4 individual coils wound together, and each one joined by a single wire..
the details of the transistor in the schematic is to hard to see its to blury what are the details of it , its not very clear to see it

TimeFlipper

the details of the transistor in the schematic is to hard to see its to blury what are the details of it , its not very clear to see it
Its the 2n588 SBT, you will find the spec sheet with equivalents on the internet Cobber, just type into your browser, Spec Sheet For The 2n588 transistor...Preston Nichols divulged very little about the SBT he used, except to say it was an early type of SBT..

I bought several of the 2n588 SBT`s from the Transistor Museum, our member Doc 05 also bought some SBT`s himself from the transistor museum...Preston Nichols bought over 40,000 of those unknown SBT`s, obviously for his own Time-Machine..:cool:

IMAGE 006.jpg

steven chiverton

preston nikols built a time machine well he dident vanish into time and it certainly dident prolong his life before he died so did it work or not and ive not seen anything about any successes from him yet of this time machine i never knew he built, the transistor if high frequency and you can get that using a frequency doubler as for the stuff about tachyons involving that transistor theres no real information about that either except just talk or misinformation if tachyons are faster than light particles how dose that germanium transistor come into it, and if its to do with the germanium then what about the same matierial used in germanium diodes which ive found are more better as an rf receiver like in a crystal set

steven chiverton

heres some interesting stuff i suspect what he know was edited via mind control why else wasent he knocked off for knowing to much as for the tesla 369 being the said key to the universe heres a bit i got from that pdf book by Preston Nichols
THE LOST CHORD Many of you have heard of the Moody Blues' album entitled In Search of the Lost Chord. For those of you who have not, perhaps you have heard of this "lost chord which is commonly referred to and pronounced as "om" or "ohm" in esoteric circles, particularly those of the eastern tradition. It is also known as the "mono chord." The lost chord refers to the perfect state of creation or that state of consciousness which existed before reality existed. The idea of expressing the word om is to reunite one with the supreme consciousness. Om, in its most perfect sense, represents the complete electromagnetic spectrum. That includes all of creation. When we consider the principles of hard physics, everything in creation falls within the realm of the electromagnetic spectrum. This includes all matter and energy, including light, sound and different types of matter. When we consider the lost chord, we are talking about what Lao Tzu called "the uncarved block." In other words, it is creation undisturbed by anything. In the Qabala, the first principle of creation is known as "The Fool" and it is represented by the Tarot card of the same name. The fool refers to a capricious

Attachments

• Nichols, Preston - The Music of Time.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 24

steven chiverton

speaking of lost chourd theres no mention of the tesla 369 numbers as said to be involved in the creation so what's true and what's really mind controlled misinformation steering history away from the real truth

TimeFlipper

preston nikols built a time machine well he dident vanish into time and it certainly dident prolong his life before he died so did it work or not and ive not seen anything about any successes from him yet of this time machine i never knew he built, the transistor if high frequency and you can get that using a frequency doubler as for the stuff about tachyons involving that transistor theres no real information about that either except just talk or misinformation if tachyons are faster than light particles how dose that germanium transistor come into it, and if its to do with the germanium then what about the same matierial used in germanium diodes which ive found are more better as an rf receiver like in a crystal set
Steve, i have no idea if Preston Nichols Time-Travelled or not, what i do know is that he bought a huge amount of SBT`s with a view to making a Time-Machine...Obviously there would be other circuitry incorporated that would be needed in any Time-Machine, such as an extremely stable Delta Time Generator for navigation purposes..

Yes Steve, Germanium is supposed to contain faster than light Tachyons, although i dont recall Preston Nichols mentioning them in relation to a Time-Machine of his, although i could be wrong...IMHO, the Germanium SBT`s would be partly used in an electron tunnelling function, just the same as the DTG in this thread..

I dont see why any frequency doubler would be necessary, when all the frequencies that would be needed, are already within the SBT`s frequency range...Even IF higher frequencies were needed, they would come from the harmonics created by the SBT`s.. Remember Steve, the DTG is basically an oscillator that naturally produces harmonics..

Iam really pleased to know you have read the book, The Music Of Time...Perhaps you might be interested in the other Preston Nichols books such as, The Montauk Project, and the Montauk Revisited, book...Germanium Transistors were developed from the Germanium diode Steve :)

steven chiverton

i figured that geranium diodes and the transistor with the same materials they are made of dose that mean the geranium diode will have tachyons to do you think that we could use the geranium diode to get a tachyon flow

TimeFlipper

i figured that geranium diodes and the transistor with the same materials they are made of dose that mean the geranium diode will have tachyons to do you think that we could use the geranium diode to get a tachyon flow
No idea cobber Steve, any faster than light particles would be very difficult to detect...
I liked the way you wrote "Geranium" instead of Germanium, which is what most people called Germanium diodes in the past..
The Geranium is a very beautiful flower, that you already knew about cobber Steve..;)

GERANIUMS.jpgGERANIUMS 2.jpg