Schematic Delta Time Generator

Doc 05

Zenith
I can assure you that you will NOT annoy me at all, you are only the second member to have constructed a device that i posted on Paranormalis..

No doubt you will soon be finishing off the three potentiometer device i sent you details for, and i would imagine the Delta Time Antenna (DTA), could be a project you might be interested in at a later stage, there is only one caveat you must stick to, and that is make certain the framework for the DTA is made from wood and not metal..;)
@TimeFlipper , Thank you,
is construction of the DTA on the same video series as the DTG?

I've always seen it on your avatar and have always been interested in it's construction.

And can it be mounted near or next to the DTG?
or would they "interfere" with each other?

Doc 05

Zenith
@TimeFlipper
BTW I have Not built the DTG yet;
Still waiting on the 2N128 SBT I ordered from Ebay
and trying to get the 2N255s from Jack

and re-watching Preston's video with CC on,

And I Will post photos of the build,
because this subject just looks so "cool" ;)

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper , Thank you,
is construction of the DTA on the same video series as the DTG?

I've always seen it on your avatar and have always been interested in it's construction.

And can it be mounted near or next to the DTG?
or would they "interfere" with each other?
The brief description of the DTA is found on the video posted for you, fast forward to 4minutes 15seconds ...Its role in the video is that of a type of radionics transmitter for the benefit of the members at a Preston Nichols Talk regarding the Montauk Project..

The DTA allegedly resonates on all frequencies, and because of its construction shape, it need not have any wiring attached to it to create anomalies...

Not long after my larger size DTA was built and without any wiring on it, a friend of my eldest son noticed a "cold spot" in the centre of it...My son and myself also felt that cold spot too..

The DTG could induce RF signals into the DTA, which in turn might amplify those RF signals...If a very large DTA was constructed, imho, the centre of it could behave as a type of "Stargate", and i believe that might have occured in the Montauk Project starting sometime in 1983, and continuing into the 1990s..

The DTA is a wide range multitasking antenna for RF, AF and Psychic purposes. imho, of course..

Doc 05

Zenith
The brief description of the DTA is found on the video posted for you, fast forward to 4minutes 15seconds ...Its role in the video is that of a type of radionics transmitter for the benefit of the members at a Preston Nichols Talk regarding the Montauk Project..

The DTA allegedly resonates on all frequencies, and because of its construction shape, it need not have any wiring attached to it to create anomalies...

Not long after my larger size DTA was built and without any wiring on it, a friend of my eldest son noticed a "cold spot" in the centre of it...My son and myself also felt that cold spot too..

The DTG could induce RF signals into the DTA, which in turn might amplify those RF signals...If a very large DTA was constructed, imho, the centre of it could behave as a type of "Stargate", and i believe that might have occured in the Montauk Project starting sometime in 1983, and continuing into the 1990s..

The DTA is a wide range multitasking antenna for RF, AF and Psychic purposes. imho, of course..

Thanks, looks like an RDF/Navigation Ant. , but it's design looks like it would have some interesting wave patterns inside the ant.

And with enough wire and 2x4 lumber, one could build something "big".

And with enough funding, build something really BIG...;)
772faa4c39371986f74c9eb810832c05.jpg

Doc 05

Zenith
This may help in construction of the Delta T Antenna

Watching Preston Nichols discussion in Montauk Project Public Video Lecture Series pt 1
at the 9:20 mark he mentions that 4 Helmholtz coil antennas were used in the second Montauk chair,
to pick up the subjects brain waves.

Looking at Helmholtz coils I found the following:
Not Black Magic: Helmholtz Coil

A Helmholtz Coil is a set-up of coils, normally two per axis, that creates a near uniform magnetic field between them. The basic set-up consists of two coils that are separated from each other by a specific distance, for circular coils this is the same as the radius of the coils. Both coils are then powered by an equal current flowing in the same direction.

What may help in the construction of a Delta T Antenna is the calculator located on this page.

Two simple Helmholtz Coil calculators, to aid in designing a helmholtz coil, one for circular coils and one for square coils. Each calculator uses the formulas presented before and assumes that the two coils are separated by the optimal distance to get a uniform field in the center.

The parameters that can be changed, to design the helmholtz coils, are:
  • The number of Turns for each coil
  • The Current in mA that passes though each coil
  • The Radius or Side of the square in cm of each of the coils
It then calculates the magnetic Field in the center of the two coils. It also calculates the Length of wire needed for each coil as well as giving an estimate of what wire Gauge should be used (rule of thumb) and the expected Resistance as well as the power consumption for each coil.

So, if I construct a square Helmholtz antenna with 126 cm (49.5 inch) sides (made of 2x6 lumber and brass wood screws), with 24 turns (121 meters/397 feet) of 25 AWG copper wire on each antenna and powered with 12 volt - 1 amp. via an VLF/ELF generator at 40Hz VLF/ELF Generator

This will result in 31.025 uT magnetic field (strength of earth's magnetic field at the Equator),
12 Ohms of resistance and 12 watts of power.

And construct 3 of these antennas and arrange them in a Delta T configuration,
and build a plywood platform in the center big enough to sit in a lotus position on.

Do you think I would get any volunteers to try it out,
or would my chickens start disappearing ;)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

This may help in construction of the Delta T Antenna

Watching Preston Nichols discussion in Montauk Project Public Video Lecture Series pt 1
at the 9:20 mark he mentions that 4 Helmholtz coil antennas were used in the second Montauk chair,
to pick up the subjects brain waves.

Looking at Helmholtz coils I found the following:
Not Black Magic: Helmholtz Coil

A Helmholtz Coil is a set-up of coils, normally two per axis, that creates a near uniform magnetic field between them. The basic set-up consists of two coils that are separated from each other by a specific distance, for circular coils this is the same as the radius of the coils. Both coils are then powered by an equal current flowing in the same direction.

What may help in the construction of a Delta T Antenna is the calculator located on this page.

Two simple Helmholtz Coil calculators, to aid in designing a helmholtz coil, one for circular coils and one for square coils. Each calculator uses the formulas presented before and assumes that the two coils are separated by the optimal distance to get a uniform field in the center.

The parameters that can be changed, to design the helmholtz coils, are:
  • The number of Turns for each coil
  • The Current in mA that passes though each coil
  • The Radius or Side of the square in cm of each of the coils
It then calculates the magnetic Field in the center of the two coils. It also calculates the Length of wire needed for each coil as well as giving an estimate of what wire Gauge should be used (rule of thumb) and the expected Resistance as well as the power consumption for each coil.

So, if I construct a square Helmholtz antenna with 126 cm (49.5 inch) sides (made of 2x6 lumber and brass wood screws), with 24 turns (121 meters/397 feet) of 25 AWG copper wire on each antenna and powered with 12 volt - 1 amp. via an VLF/ELF generator at 40Hz VLF/ELF Generator

This will result in 31.025 uT magnetic field (strength of earth's magnetic field at the Equator),
12 Ohms of resistance and 12 watts of power.

And construct 3 of these antennas and arrange them in a Delta T configuration,
and build a plywood platform in the center big enough to sit in a lotus position on.

Do you think I would get any volunteers to try it out,
or would my chickens start disappearing ;)
What you are discussing is only part of the bigger plan for what happened on the whole of the Montauk Project itself...
The Delta T Antenna is capable of performing many tasks which i mentioned, and iam trying to keep you focused on what you wanted to achieve in the first place...For example, the construction of a basic three potentiometer HDR..

TimeFlipper

Recieved the Sprauge 2N128 SBT Germanium PNP transistors today

View attachment 13575 View attachment 13576

So, @TimeFlipper , How / where do I check for "wiskers"?
Thanks
Do you already have a multimeter with the facility to test diodes?...If not, you could always buy one and i will send you the relevant video on here to help you along...Actual pictures are worth a thousand words..

Of course you could have an electrical shop nearby that sells such items to check out the trannys are working ok for you, although i believe you bought them with a guarantee that they have been tested..

Its very unlikely that especially Germanium trannys are sent out not working, only because there is always the chance they might have sprouted whiskers and shorted out (dead) after 25 years, which does not happen with Silicon transistors...

Over 20 years ago new integrated circuits were manufactured containing both Germanium and Silicon inside them, that pushed up the price of Germanium significantly, which is more durable than Silicon...But i dont how long that practise continued...

Obviously the Flipper Time-Travel senses were alerted about those integrated circuits because i couldnt find out the products at the time that contained those specific integrated circuits of Germanium and Silicon...o_O

If any Paranormalis member suddenly had a 20 year old radio or sound system mysteriously vanish recently in the night, please let us know about it immediately!!...Thank You :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Doc 05

Zenith
The foundation of the United States at the forefront of world science and technology will continue to be studied.
Maybe; But I have always been impressed by the multinational
(or more non-national) community in the subject of Time Travel and associated esoteric subjects.

This site is but a small example that we are all brothers ans sisters,
helping each other through the darkness into the light.

I am humbled, proud, and honored to be here
among those who are mentally and intellectually free to believe in the impossible.

Thank you all.