Democratic Woes

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I remember watching this a while back, which ties into why the liberals stay liberals.

I'm not so sure that O'Reilly can be taken that literally here. New York City is quite similar to, but not exactly like, what O'Reilly paints his facetious picture of it being. There is no such thing as irreversible political, social, and economic damage anywhere in the world. New York City has gone Republican in recent times; remember Mayor Rudy Giuliani, for instance?

I'm certain that in a virtually honest and fair election, free from voter fraud for the most part, Trump would have made a lot more than just 18% in New York City alone. And there might be a good chance that the current Democratic mayor of New York City, Bill de Blasio, could be defeated in his bid for reelection. There are no guarantees, though, but the mayoral election of 2013 had a very low voter turnout if I'm not mistaken.

TnWatchdog

I remember watching this a while back, which ties into why the liberals stay liberals.

I'm not so sure that O'Reilly can be taken that literally here. New York City is quite similar to, but not exactly like, what O'Reilly paints his facetious picture of it being. There is no such thing as irreversible political, social, and economic damage anywhere in the world. New York City has gone Republican in recent times; remember Mayor Rudy Giuliani, for instance?

I'm certain that in a virtually honest and fair election, free from voter fraud for the most part, Trump would have made a lot more than just 18% in New York City alone. And there might be a good chance that the current Democratic mayor of New York City, Bill de Blasio, could be defeated in his bid for reelection. There are no guarantees, though, but the mayoral election of 2013 had a very low voter turnout if I'm not mistaken.
But looking at past years election maps of counties carried they show pretty much the same thing. Large urban areas and areas of minorities seem to lean Democratic...maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

But looking at past years election maps of counties carried they show pretty much the same thing. Large urban areas and areas of minorities seem to lean Democratic...maybe I'm missing something.
That's just for right now. But once Trump starts rebuilding America's big cities, giving minorities (including legal U.S. citizens) more incentives to work, and cleans up the bulk of voter fraud occurring in the cities, we should see the cities start to become more Republican. Just my guess. ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Facts are facts. It's quite appparent that a communist invasion has been going on all along.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Facts are facts. It's quite appparent that a communist invasion has been going on all along.
Your point there being?

Also, I heard "conservative" radio talk show host Michael Savage say that there should be a revival of the "House of Un-American Activities" (or whatever it's called) the other day. I think that's something Wisconsin Senator Joe McCarthy did in the 1950s.

Destination Unknown

That's just for right now. But once Trump starts rebuilding America's big cities, giving minorities (including legal U.S. citizens) more incentives to work, and cleans up the bulk of voter fraud occurring in the cities, we should see the cities start to become more Republican. Just my guess. ;)
Ok, Not really all that into politics unless something really catches my attention, but I do read them. When I feel the urge to respond I will do that. Where are the emoticons you guys use at? Do I have to download them first or are they included?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Destination Unknown - I'll be happy to help out with emoticons. In the attachment below, you can see the "Smilies" button highlighted in green. If you want to select an emoticon to use, click the button. Then you should see a series of them. Click one of them, and it should appear in the post you are working on. I hope this helps. :) Now, back to topic...
upload_2017-2-2_9-34-4.png

Destination Unknown

@Destination Unknown - I'll be happy to help out with emoticons. In the attachment below, you can see the "Smilies" button highlighted in green. If you want to select an emoticon to use, click the button. Then you should see a series of them. Click one of them, and it should appear in the post you are working on. I hope this helps. :) Now, back to topic...
View attachment 6000
Thank you, if I would have looked up I would have seen those options, did not even notice lol Now I know where everything is thanks again.