Democratic Woes

Shady Tree

My rant is that health care costs go up every year. Do hope that Donald Trump gets rid of osamacare.

I am tired of paying for something that I do not even use. Also, the deductibles go up every year.

Don't get sick, because the coverage is poor.
Osamacare was just another form of slavery. The idea of forcing people to pay for health insurance even if they do not want or need it is just ridiculous. People are forced to get it and pay for it or they get a penalty on their taxes. It is robbery. Osama just set us back to slavery days with that idiotic idea. I have paid my penalty ever since because I refuse to participate in that scam. Is great for those that want and need it but you can't force people to pay for something they don't need or want and will probably never even use. Trump will fix everything and bring the US back to where it needs to be. The Trump haters will just have to deal with it and come to terms with the fact that Trump will be the best thing to happen to the US. He knows how to get things done in a timely manner without all the BS.

jcolanzi

It has nothing to do with Dems vs Republicans or left vs right. It's all about suppression of knowledge and the need to keep us as slaves. You're either a slave or you're free.

We may be in a nicer prison then those of other nations, but we're mind slaves just the same.

Watch the video on the suppression of free energy work and you'll see how they control thinking from cradle to grave.

Free Energy - From Suppression To Manifestation?

dh1

yeah I agree jcolanzi. Cures for all disease are easy and cheap and need to be released quickly. Then need for Obamacare will dwindle to almost nothing.

I was raised on welfare, I'm not a fan of the system but on the other hand, a lot of medically ill individuals with chronic disorders are on welfare. With diseases doctors refuse to even acknowledge exist or medicated with medicine that doesn't work. I really wish they'd go to naturopaths cuz they can now treat them pretty easily however it is expensive and obamacrap sure doesn't cover it. As well as normal insurance.

It's difficult to work with chronic disorders, and to be honest a lot of people go insane due to it. Not everyone has motivation due to being heavily demoralized by life. It's not the worst crime in the world. Nobody would be forced to work if free energy and materializer technology was finally released. Being gung-ho about working is a little strange to me to be honest. Most jobs are pretty miserable positions.

Of course there are welfare queens, minorities that use it as a form of reparations with no shame. It's sad. I'd like to see a welfare system that cures people of undiagnosed disorders and of course release the hidden tech that cures mental problems quickly and easily without talk psychotherapy.

Situation is pretty easily solved with disclosure. Seems like the issue is narcissism, lack of real integrity in the medical system and self policing mind control. Defeat those three, the world can be pretty amazing.

Narcissism of FDA administration doctors, narcisissm of minority racists, and self-reinforcing mind control by the public that conspiracies don't exist.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

yeah I agree jcolanzi. Cures for all disease are easy and cheap and need to be released quickly. Then need for Obamacare will dwindle to almost nothing.

I was raised on welfare, I'm not a fan of the system but on the other hand, a lot of medically ill individuals with chronic disorders are on welfare. With diseases doctors refuse to even acknowledge exist or medicated with medicine that doesn't work. I really wish they'd go to naturopaths cuz they can now treat them pretty easily however it is expensive and obamacrap sure doesn't cover it. As well as normal insurance.

It's difficult to work with chronic disorders, and to be honest a lot of people go insane due to it.

Of course there are welfare queens, minorities that use it as a form of reparations with no shame. It's sad. I'd like to see a welfare system that cures people of undiagnosed disorders and of course release the hidden tech that cures mental problems quickly and easily without talk psychotherapy.

Situation is pretty easily solved with disclosure. Seems like the issue is narcissism, lack of real integrity in the medical system and self policing mind control. Defeat those three, the world can be pretty amazing.

Narcissism of FDA administration doctors, narcisissm of minority racists, and self-reinforcing mind control by the public that conspiracies don't exist.

You have to keep in mind that the AMA was created by individuals from Bayer who used concentration camp members for experimentation. We can't expect the truth or even common decency from an organization founded by Nazi's.

dh1

However, AMA, FDA are run by actual MD's that practiced for years then later became FDA and AMA administrators. We're talking normal human beings in america that grew up middle class or whatnot. FDA and AMA administrators are doctors themselves.

Even Ben Bernake grew up middle class in a 2000square foot house in some suburb.

America suffers from self-policing mind control. Illuminati doesn't have enough guns for a self aware and self informing public to stop them.

Even the military is all volunteer now.

They only control us when we succumb to our mind control programming to do so. They require our consent to be willingly uninformed.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

However, AMA, FDA are run by actual MD's that practiced for years then later became FDA and AMA administrators. We're talking normal human beings in america that grew up middle class or whatnot. FDA and AMA administrators are doctors themselves.

Even Ben Bernake grew up middle class in a 2000square foot house in some suburb.

America suffers from self-policing mind control. Illuminati doesn't have enough guns for a self aware and self informing public to stop them.

Even the military is all volunteer now.

Yes, but they were already conditioned and those not conditioned put their self interests above the truth.

Entities are like living creatures in that their goal is self preservation. They fight tooth and nail to keep their control, no matter what the toll.

The problem is most people will go along in the long run. You can't free the world, you have to free yourself.

Here's a post I made showing a falsehood that is accepted as fact by almost everyone.

The United States Was Not Founed On The Christian Religion

dh1

People aren't animals. If you get people alone and they will never see ya again, they admit they know everything is a lie but they say they don't care. Can't wake up a population pretending to be asleep. It's why narcisissm is the problem.

So what would be the solution if society itself is secretly cooperating against societies interests?

You cannot have a constitutional republic democracy when people are so easily conditioned. People so weak in character, in ethics to succumb to simple social shaming if they don't toe the line shouldn't get it.

Ya get the government ya deserve.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

You have to free yourself first. As you begin to become freer you'll find synchronicity will lead you further down the road.