Democratic Woes

Krish

I found it interesting as to why the democratic party members are such sore losers and so bitter

I got this post late...

I think the whole process is run by a few Billionaires...creating Chaos to get the most out of it. They did not stop for 100 Days...started the very first day....

At the worst case...Pence would be the President . Then people will loose Social Security, No welfare, and forget the healthcare...and more wars....and NO infrastructure.... for the poor and rich...

As to UK...I knew what Trump wanted to do with UK...to develop the commonwealth countries and have a better Economy for USA and UK.....but that is now at stake by UK imbeciles...

What happens is that while Trump just provided ideas for USA, he is pushed to fight about 35% of the group. This can cause serious issues every where...

Basically you get what you want...a serious Chaos by two groups and blame it on Trump....like we did about Hitler....who cares about the development...Perhaps that is the Plan...but, unlike Germany, USA would not rise from the ashes...

That is my thought...I could be wrong...

Khaos

where the wild things are
Then people will loose Social Security

I have actually seen quite a few Trump supporters who are retired, say that we would be better off if Social Security no longer existed.

It makes me laugh for some reason...

Oh and thank you for the Chaos shout outs. Much appreciated :D

Krish

I have actually seen quite a few Trump supporters who are retired, say that we would be better off if Social Security no longer existed.

Those people do not know, how Economy works on Planet Earth, this time frame. We do not need them 1,000 years from now....I hope...(you know those Star Trek scenario)

Shady Tree

It was until Clinton, the Bush's, Osama and a few others screwed everything up. Most seem to forget what is truly important. Trump will fix this and not waste any time doing it. Unlike the past presidents I don't think Trump is just playing around to put on a show. He is actually already making changes for the better and he is not wasting any time doing it. I can't imagine how horrible things would be at this moment if the Hilary Clinton had won the election, we would all be screwed and probably already be at world war 7 already lol.

Shady Tree

And this former president thought he could get away with anything and everything. Dah...reality check Mr. obummer.
View attachment 6172
I think Osama's winning two terms was staged and not many actually voted for him. I think he is an idiot and was not fit to be a president and didn't do anything really impressive but show the world how much of an idiot he is. I think he was planted and I think these idiots actually thought Hilary would win the election against Trump so she could continue more low down cheating deeds and cover ups against the American people. Looks like they were wrong. I hated how she would use children as a vote for me tactic when I don't think she really cares about the welfare of children at all. I can't stand her and I hope it is revealed one day soon what a scammer and a horrible person she really is as well as Osama and the rest of the criminals in government abusing their authority for their own selfish needs.

TnWatchdog

And this former president thought he could get away with anything and everything. Dah...reality check Mr. obummer.
View attachment 6172
I think he was planted and I think these idiots actually thought Hilary would win the election against Trump so she could continue more low down cheating deeds and cover ups against the American people. Looks like they were wrong. I hated how she would use children as a vote for me tactic when I don't think she really cares about the welfare of children at all. I can't stand her and I hope it is revealed one day soon what a scammer and a horrible person she really is
maxresdefault.jpg