Democratic Woes

Shady Tree

And this former president thought he could get away with anything and everything. Dah...reality check Mr. obummer.
View attachment 6172
I think he was planted and I think these idiots actually thought Hilary would win the election against Trump so she could continue more low down cheating deeds and cover ups against the American people. Looks like they were wrong. I hated how she would use children as a vote for me tactic when I don't think she really cares about the welfare of children at all. I can't stand her and I hope it is revealed one day soon what a scammer and a horrible person she really is
View attachment 6173
lol she is one ugly dinosaur for sure. I am out I wanted to be lazy today but I can't be see you guys later. indexddfhdfhdfh.jpg

jcolanzi

I don't understand why Trump hasn't started bringing charges against him.

I also don't understand why he hasn't taken down the NSA.

I've wondered the same thing. Why aren't any of these people indicted???? Take them to court. Make them answer for themselves!

I'm starting to wonder if he's keeping these systems in play for his own use after everything shakes out,

Here comes the new boss same as the old boss.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If Steve Bannon is working with Erick Prince, it would mean the swamp is getting deeper, not draining.
Well, we'll see about that.

Erick Prince is from Blackwater fame.
And, from my research, he is also a libertarian, which is better than what most of today's mainstream Democrats are. The incident involving Blackwater appears to be something blown out of proportion by the biased left-wing mainstream media.

Again, we shall see what happens. But for now, I'm out of this discussion.