Democratic Woes

jcolanzi

My message to Democrats:

View attachment 6185

I love America.

Trump's just a man.

I'm a man.

If I don't agree it's called freedom of speech.

I don't believe Erick Pence and the Phoenix Project have anything to do with ensuring the safety of the average citizen.

It's the same program that was used in Vietnam.

ISIS was created by the US and using this project will only create more enemies.

If anyone thinks they can make me leave the US, I'm easy to find.

My dance card is always open.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That wasn't for you. I made it in defense of the attacks of my free speech on Twitter and thought I'd share it here because many on this thread seem to be pro-Trump. I am not going to play the PC game. This is how I feel about the non-stop verbal abuse to our president and sometimes myself, not here on Paranormalis, but on other social media platforms. If any moderators have a problem with it, they will let me know and I will do what they wish simply because this isn't my forum.

Free speech applies to conservatives, too.

jcolanzi

Sorry. I've been taking a lot of hits myself.

I'm a man without a side.

The liberals are in their own funky haze and the Trump supporters have become so caught up in the frenzy, they ignore some of the issues that are important.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The liberals are in their own funky haze and the Trump supporters have become so caught up in the frenzy, they ignore some of the issues that are important.

No worries.

Liberals associate with identity politics and many won't listen to reason.

I'll give you an example. I try really hard to be positive. I comment on some of Trump's tweets in a positive manner and show my support and then people come along and call me "brainwashed" and "loony", etc. So, I'll start defending myself and Trump. The arguments end up becoming a game. The only time I lash out at someone is if they INSULT Mr. Trump (or myself) rather than using facts and logic to express their opposition. Many have made death threats and have said terrible things to him. I've had only a few intelligent debates on there and even lost one regarding charcoal plants (basically because I don't know much about them), but I accepted defeat and told the guy I learned something that day. THAT'S how debates should be. I see too often people who don't know how to react to a FACT that negates their point of view and BAM...instant insult..... and honestly, I personally see more of that type of behavior from younger folks. Trying to explain my point of view leads to more insults.

So, why do I bother trying to debate? 1. Republicans do not have to be silent. Freedom of speech also applies to us. 2. I feel we SHOULD defend those people we support. 3. It's sometimes fun. LOL....

Anyway, if I seem defensive, that's why, but my MEME was not aimed at anyone in particular here, I promise!

jcolanzi

No worries.

Liberals associate with identity politics and many won't listen to reason.

I'll give you an example. I try really hard to be positive. I comment on some of Trump's tweets in a positive manner and show my support and then people come along and call me "brainwashed" and "loony", etc. So, I'll start defending myself and Trump. The arguments end up becoming a game. The only time I lash out at someone is if they INSULT Mr. Trump (or myself) rather than using facts and logic to express their opposition. Many have made death threats and have said terrible things to him. I've had only a few intelligent debates on there and even lost one regarding charcoal plants (basically because I don't know much about them), but I accepted defeat and told the guy I learned something that day. THAT'S how debates should be. I see too often people who don't know how to react to a FACT that negates their point of view and BAM...instant insult..... and honestly, I personally see more of that type of behavior from younger folks. Trying to explain my point of view leads to more insults.

So, why do I bother trying to debate? 1. Republicans do not have to be silent. Freedom of speech also applies to us. 2. I feel we SHOULD defend those people we support. 3. It's sometimes fun. LOL....

Anyway, if I seem defensive, that's why, but my MEME was not aimed at anyone in particular here, I promise!

Don't waste your time on the ones that have a closed mind and try not to get bogged down on the small stuff.

Try looking at the bigger picture and how it affects America.

TnWatchdog

My message to Democrats:

View attachment 6185
I agree and like your post. No debate needed...the liberals have been brainwashed by watching the mainstream news. I watch over four hours of news each day comparing what is been reported and it makes me sick...it is like they don't want this country to survive. The democrats are in it for the money. Most of them are on top of the money pile, politicians, entertainers, and business owners, while on the flip side there is a large amount on government subsidies. They don't want to work so they keep voting these nuts in, which enables them to continue on. Most hate Trump as they can get more money than if they were working. Look at the map of the counties that voted democrat...it is easy to see this. I realize there are liberals in between...maybe the should become independents. I use to be a very quiet fb poster but the liberals pushed too many of my buttons and I found out that I needed to wake up and take a stand.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Khaos - Yes, Bush was Republican, but was not "conservative". Being Republican does not always equal being "conservative". Take a good look at John McCain and Lindsey Graham. They are not "conservative". Dubya, McCain, and Lindsey Graham are almost exactly the opposite of what Reagan was in many ways.