Demon or something visiting me

stugotsv10

no never hurt or attacked in anyway no.

I have said the Lords prayer and it did ZERO, HITTING it actually got more of a rise from it (if you can even call it that)

Beholder

Used to have a creature with black wings lurking around and waiting for me to kill myself, but it went away when I felt better. No more clawing me or screaming into my ear.

Secretman3811

This will probably sound just nuts but,
have you ever tried asking it what it wants or asking for it's name?

Or asking it, "What is your purpose?"
I have a idea what if this was that you buy the double termo something that keep the evil spirit away from it a stone remember that I saw evil or good spirit something like that?

Astra_Jingga

Maybe a astral projection way to visit the spirit if so or not tell the spirit to go to the light

Yes, that could be a good alternative way in this case, Sir.

But unfortunately, there is one obstacle with it; not everyone is capable of astral projection.

Take me for example; despite of all of my experiences with paranormal in almost of my life, I don't think I'd be able to astral project myself just like that...

Astra_Jingga

Used to have a creature with black wings lurking around and waiting for me to kill myself, but it went away when I felt better. No more clawing me or screaming into my ear.

It reminds me of something, actually, but did it also have red glowing eyes...?

Wind7

Staff
I have a idea what if this was that you buy the double termo something that keep the evil spirit away from it a stone remember that I saw evil or good spirit something like that?

Black Tourmaline placed right where it continually reappears will make it think twice
or it will just manifest elsewhere without ever leaving.

10 years is a very long time to have a spirit
appearing in your life.

It will take more than just that now.