DNA test reveals "Other Wordly Beings".

TimeFlipper

Total crap.
Classic symptoms of sleep paralysis, by the way.

These idiots want to pretend it would be unusual to find Irish and Chinese DNA in Australia. What a load.

Harte
Wrong Hartey, i checked lots of sleep paralysis references but couldnt find any blue eyed blonde women in them that left behind a single strand of hair which belonged to an other worldly entity :p :LOL:..

I think you got angry with the video because you get sleep paralysis sometimes, but only get bald headed old hags on top of you :eek: :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

I reckon the same @Harte probably the first time i have agreed with you hahahas
I can understand why you agreed with Hartey my old friend...You are a very nice Irishman living in Australia and dont want people to think your ancestors could have had any naughty relationships with those lovely Chinese people ;) :D..

TimeFlipper

Didn't say I enjoyed it, did I?

Harte
Of course you didnt Hartey.....However, you contradicted your first posting (below) by saying the guy in the video clip with a blonde woman on top of him was suffering with a "classic symptom of sleep paralysis", and now you tell us that YOU experienced Anubis on top of you when you was asleep!! :fp: :LOL:..
Total crap.
Classic symptoms of sleep paralysis, by the way.

These idiots want to pretend it would be unusual to find Irish and Chinese DNA in Australia. What a load.

Harte