Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Cirrus

I didn't interpret anything Trump as being from the left. I'm talking about the stuff in the background, such as negative comments about Trump.

Just my two cents here... and I know I might get some flak, but I am going to write it anyway in the most respectful way as possible.

Cutting yourself off from what you may perceive as negative interpretations or views often leads to a close-minded view. Yes, focusing on the positive is the best way to go in life, but it's hard to fully understand the positive side without at least acknowledging the negative. Most negativity can be easily dismissed. But, sometimes, the things we perceive as negative hold some truth that we did not know was there until we give a more critical look. I'm big on the belief that everyone should form their own opinion and do so based upon all the information available.

alpha centauri

I found an article that said they already talked with Chinese investors 2018 and tried to get them to invest in Greenland, because Chinese capitalist are the same as American capitalists. But not the Danish people did this, that was the leader of Greenland on his own (Kim Kielsen ).

Autotranslate from Chinesen sollen Grönland freikaufen:
They are already in the starting blocks: For example, the Chinese commodity giant Shenghe Resources owns shares in the Australian Greenland Minerals & Energy (GME), which is allowed to dig for rare earths and uranium in South Greenland. Allegedly, the Chinese have the option to take over 60 percent of GME as soon as the mine in Kuannersuisut yields something. At the Zitronenfjord in the north, a zinc mine is planned, in which also Chinese are involved. And another Chinese company has rights to a possible iron ore mine in the west.

It is not good if one country or one conglomerate has a monopoly on something like rare earths. It is the same with OPEC, Google or Alibaba etc. Everbody hates them.

And China is blackmailing the US in the trade war, that they hold back their rare metals. Greenland could be an alternative. That is my opinion on this.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

because Chinese capitalist are the same as American capitalists.
That was a quote of the representative of Greenland, not my opinion.

It is really naive of him to think that the Chinese capitalist oligarchical surveillance system would equal to a democracy like the US. Of course, also the US has to improve. But Greenland have more freedom, if the US wins the war of the systems.

Treversal

I am just playing the game. TRUMP has a Time machine. So he knows that the melting ice will reveal a new mineral TRUMPIDIUM! (*the exclamation point is part of the name) that has amazing properties that defy gravity and logic!

TimeFlipper

I am just playing the game. TRUMP has a Time machine. So he knows that the melting ice will reveal a new mineral TRUMPIDIUM! (*the exclamation point is part of the name) that has amazing properties that defy gravity and logic!

Trumpidium, thats priceless!! :ROFLMAO:..

Mayhem

Zenith
I wonder if his hairstyle (if that what you would call it) suggest he has at one point had a time machine.

Maybe he knows in the future you dont need hair cuts its just stuck on:cautious: