Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

TimeFlipper

That story distracted MSM from something else. I don't know what, but Trump says and does things for a reason. Also, there is Project Iceworm. There is ALWAYS more than meets the eye with Trump.

Superb researching of Project Iceworm Paula..10 out of 10 :)(y)..

Treversal

Lets look at it like this, if he had one where did he get it from and from whom?
Wow...it is 2 am so maybe I am dreaming...from The New Yorker.....In September, 1936, a reporter for the Associated Press watched the unveiling of a new kind of X-ray machine, said to be able to generate a million volts of power. The scientist operating the device was John G. Trump, a professor of engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Trump was working the controls and explaining how high-speed electrons ran along a porcelain tube to a “water-cooled gold target,” when suddenly “two of the high-voltage sparks hit him squarely on the nose.”

Treversal

Wow...it is 2 am so maybe I am dreaming...from The New Yorker.....In September, 1936, a reporter for the Associated Press watched the unveiling of a new kind of X-ray machine, said to be able to generate a million volts of power. The scientist operating the device was John G. Trump, a professor of engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Trump was working the controls and explaining how high-speed electrons ran along a porcelain tube to a “water-cooled gold target,” when suddenly “two of the high-voltage sparks hit him squarely on the nose.”

View attachment 8324

Trump used 1 million and Tesla used 3.5 million volts.