Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So Paula jedi , how do you account for this then , Luke Skywalker was a jedi correct ,
Palpatine told anakin of a powerful sith lord called Darth plagus the wise who eventually consumed the force and it killed him , Luke Skywalker did exactly the same in the last jedi so what's the difference between the two of them

I don't follow new Star Wars because it is created by Disney. I know of Anakin, but after that, forget it. I am old school. My name has a different meaning. It isn't fanaticism.

Back to Trump....

Trekkie

I'm old school also , a new hope ,ESB, rotj that's my star wars generation , anyway getting back to trump , he's president of the states and many involved in shooting in Pennsylvania yesterday , what's he doing about that when he's not preoccupied slagging off the mayor of London over here in the United Kingdom

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm old school also , a new hope ,ESB, rotj that's my star wars generation , anyway getting back to trump , he's president of the states and many involved in shooting in Pennsylvania yesterday , what's he doing about that when he's not preoccupied slagging off the mayor of London over here in the United Kingdom

I recall the mayor of London taking the first swing when allowing London to fly that balloon Mocking him. We still believe in freedom of speech here in the U.S. He has the right, here, to swing back.

I am not going to debate gun control in a Trump thread. You may want to start a new one.

Topic: Does Trump have a time machine?

I think, even before being President, he has had access to some awesome technology. Time machine? Who knows.

Peaceseeker

I respectfully disagree. He negotiates. Threats are a negotiation tool. Worked for Mexico and Japan.

True.

i admit, i have a lot of fear that it could also act like the old "boy who cried wolf", one day, he might try it with the wrong country, and the reaction could be terrible for the entire world, if it begins ww3.

but i do now see Your view, and I understand. Because You are correct. Thank you for opening my eyes to that, i did not see that view before until You said that. it gives me more hope than i had about the current world situation. Though i think he is playing with fire, lets just hope the world doesn't get burned.

Peace .

Last edited:

Trekkie

True.

i admit, i have a lot of fear that it could also act like the old "boy who cried wolf", one day, he might try it with the wrong country, and the reaction could be terrible for the entire world, if it begins ww3.

but i do now see Your view, and I understand. Because You are correct. Thank you for opening my eyes to that, i did not see that view before until You said that. it gives me more hope than i had about the current world situation. Though i think he is playing with fire, lets just hope the world doesn't get burned.

Peace .
Says in the Bible something like (not in my actual words) but ww3 Armageddon would be started by middle Eastern country and I personally believe in my own opinion that country wouldn't be north Korea but likely Iran , trump's got to be careful who he winds up especially China and Russia

Peaceseeker

Says in the Bible something like (not in my actual words) but ww3 Armageddon would be started by middle Eastern country and I personally believe in my own opinion that country wouldn't be north Korea but likely Iran , trump's got to be careful who he winds up especially China and Russia

Very true.