Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

TimeFlipper

Wave your hands around and utter some sounds and a dimensional doorway opens up for you, eh?

Harte

No Hartey it doesn't open up a doorway for me, simply because i don't possess the Sacred Golden Disc aka The key of the Gods of the seven rays, do I?....You overlooked the fact that the Priest Amaru Meru "gave" the Shamen Priests that Sacred Golden Disc "before" he entered the Portal and disappeared for ever...

I sent an Email to those Shamen Priests, asking if I could borrow that Sacred Golden Disc, aka The Key of the Gods of the seven rays, for a couple of days, and they told me to piss off!!...Can you believe they would say that to me Hartey? :mad: :oops:..

Treversal

@Treversal what do you think at the moment about the original question?
Does Trump have a time machine?

Well I have had that thought for years now and the hits just keep on coming and coming and coming.

For example : President Trump was roasted alive for even suggesting that something could be put into the lungs to clean them and he added his thoughts about using light of all things to do this as well.

And I just saw this a couple of days ago...

Quote:

"So far, no one has managed to hold UV disinfection inside a person," he said. "We figured out how to do this. We select molecules and gas components that when inhaled remain activated and emit ultraviolet light directly in the lungs. We hope that in addition to coronavirus, our method [can be used to] treat tuberculosis, oncology and other diseases."

I wish I could go back to a couple of months ago to when Trump said Tesla would build a big factory - to which Tesla said, What factory???

Not long after that their stock bloody skyrocketed!

Here is a freebee, I am going to use Trump`s words as investment strategies.

If you are not a Time Traveler with good stock tips the next best thing is to know someone who is. -Treversal

eyesofglory

When the war came in 2020 many humans were affected bodies were hit by guns and other weapons but were rebuilt into another city in 2021 everything was better science and technology were big and we made time machines, transportation was great as well instead of gas water and electric cars, buses, trucks, and so much more could fly in the sky instead of driving to the stores and restruants and using the highway aliens used their knowledge and told us everything like being a friend they gave knowledge of everything like teleportation, invisibility, and so much tons of knowledge like history of the world and etc, everything was controlled by the mind which is a central computer vr was invented in the city by them so games could be played as well as holograms which could be brought from the tv and your mind we still had dvd and cdroms but tv and other appliances were holograms and anything that you wanted to eat and drink could be replicated for you when my dad died from the war I wasn't very happy I mourned his death as days went by I grieved his death but later on I had a great dad that fought for the cause but now in 2021 he taught me everything as well but now my feelings were I was alone and stuck in 2021 I thought to myself could I go back into the past and save my dad I have tried but it didn't work he was still dead but now I am stuck in this time and never going back to that time because everytime I do I see him lying in there motionless blood on him and he stinks of a rotten corpse does anyways I still try to have fun sometimes maybe with all of the city in general like I talk with the aliens and robots to gain a lot of knowledge about earth and mars and other planets and races in the galaxy as for work there is no work in this timeline so I just watch hologram tv and play virtual reality this is very popluar and when I am alone I use my mind to bring stuff into manifest and meditation religion is also not realvant anyone can have their own religion or belief system there is only good in this timeline instead of evil health is great we can never die from diseases, sickness, and war my dad died in the war then health improved in 2021 everyone in 2021 it doesn't matter if you are small or big in weight and tall it doesn't matter they still like you and others as well. end of transmission.

This Trump has TESLAS`S SECRETS!:

QUOTE:

Trump was involved in radar research for the Allies in the Second World War, and in 1943 the F.B.I. had enough faith in his technical ability and his discretion to call him in when Nikola Tesla died in his room at the New Yorker Hotel, in Manhattan, raising the question of whether enemy agents might have had a chance to learn some of his secrets before the body was found.

Impossible! Trump was born in 1946! WW2 ended in 1945! Trump was born a year after WW2 was over....So explain how a one year old did radar research.

alpha centauri

When the war came in 2020 many humans were affected bodies were hit by guns and other weapons but were rebuilt into another city in 2021 everything was better science and technology were big and we made time machines, transportation was great as well instead of gas water and electric cars, buses, trucks, and so much more could fly in the sky instead of driving to the stores and restruants and using the highway aliens used their knowledge and told us everything like being a friend they gave knowledge of everything like teleportation, invisibility, and so much tons of knowledge like history of the world and etc, everything was controlled by the mind which is a central computer vr was invented in the city by them so games could be played as well as holograms which could be brought from the tv and your mind we still had dvd and cdroms but tv and other appliances were holograms and anything that you wanted to eat and drink could be replicated for you when my dad died from the war I wasn't very happy I mourned his death as days went by I grieved his death but later on I had a great dad that fought for the cause but now in 2021 he taught me everything as well but now my feelings were I was alone and stuck in 2021 I thought to myself could I go back into the past and save my dad I have tried but it didn't work he was still dead but now I am stuck in this time and never going back to that time because everytime I do I see him lying in there motionless blood on him and he stinks of a rotten corpse does anyways I still try to have fun sometimes maybe with all of the city in general like I talk with the aliens and robots to gain a lot of knowledge about earth and mars and other planets and races in the galaxy as for work there is no work in this timeline so I just watch hologram tv and play virtual reality this is very popluar and when I am alone I use my mind to bring stuff into manifest and meditation religion is also not realvant anyone can have their own religion or belief system there is only good in this timeline instead of evil health is great we can never die from diseases, sickness, and war my dad died in the war then health improved in 2021 everyone in 2021 it doesn't matter if you are small or big in weight and tall it doesn't matter they still like you and others as well. end of transmission.
That sounds like Cosmic Disclosure. Do you know this?

It is only available on archive.org, because the streaming-plattform that made the videos, banned it.

In your timeline I have heard that the Nazi bell that could defy gravity and space and time and hitler developed the bell all of that is true there was a bell shaped object that hitler was seeing the past and future through it and it was said to bend time and space in order for hitler to time travel either to the past and future it was a object that hurt the Nazi scientists with high radiation it was said from my dad that the it melted their whole being and they were burned very badly but in your timeline the allies arrived and killed hitler and arrested the Nazis as hitler lay dieing as the bomb hit the bunkers this is all I remember because I am not in this timeline but in another one but my dad told this to me before I left to 2021.
There is no official information about the Nazis having time travel technology, that I am aware of. Wherefrom do you have that information?

There is a youtube video about his last days in the bunker.:)

the world is different but all of these are real and I will not take any questions from others as well because of personal security.
Just tell us everything you can about your timeline without violating your security. Can you tell us more about the science behind time travel, Trump, the war, the robots and the aliens. Who fought against who in the war?

What are the history changes of your timeline and our timeline.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Wave your hands around and utter some sounds and a dimensional doorway opens up for you, eh?

Harte
Yes exactly, as we have somewhat figure out , time , the actualy time , is nothing more than frequency , energy and gravity, but its the recipe how to tap into this that is the key the HDR does it to a certain level , the god device does that from another perspective ,so we are on a lead with what we need to do, for me in my opinions, the gravity part does not need to be enormous, , but the crucial part is the frequency , how to emit it how to tap into zero point, so lets continue this on my thread please and not pollute the topic of this thread thank you

walt willis

First off time travel is real and we were given this technology many years ago to a very few humans, but now it is also in use in our country buy a very secret government group.