Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

walt willis

(WHDH) — The coronavirus has weakened due to possible genetic mutations and it could disappear on its own without a vaccine, according to one doctor who specializes in critical care.
In the past humans have adapted to many harmful bacterial and viral attacks on human life or we would have all died off as a specie.
Think about a time in human existence before there were vaccines and how humans still survived?
"Doctors, We don't have no doctors, We don't need no Stinking Doctors"!

Attachments

• F66.jpg
    F66.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3

Treversal

A statement from the Trump campaign hailed the study as "fantastic news."

"Fortunately, the Trump Administration secured a massive supply of hydroxychloroquine for the national stockpile months ago," a statement read. "Yet this is the same drug that the media and the Biden campaign spent weeks trying to discredit and spread fear and doubt around because President Trump dared to mention it as a potential treatment for coronavirus."

It added: "The new study from the Henry Ford Health System should be a clear message to the media and the Democrats: stop the bizarre attempts to discredit hydroxychloroquine to satisfy your own anti-Trump agenda. It may be costing lives."

Treversal

A statement from the Trump campaign hailed the study as "fantastic news."

"Fortunately, the Trump Administration secured a massive supply of hydroxychloroquine for the national stockpile months ago," a statement read. "Yet this is the same drug that the media and the Biden campaign spent weeks trying to discredit and spread fear and doubt around because President Trump dared to mention it as a potential treatment for coronavirus."

It added: "The new study from the Henry Ford Health System should be a clear message to the media and the Democrats: stop the bizarre attempts to discredit hydroxychloroquine to satisfy your own anti-Trump agenda. It may be costing lives."
TRUMP: MUSK WILL BUILD A BIG FACTORY IN AMERICA.
MUSK: WHO?
TRUMP: OUR GREAT NEW DEAL WITH JAPAN.
JAPAN: WHAT?
TRUMP: HYDROXCHLOROQUINE
NEWS: HAH!
TRUMP: CLEAN LUNGS FROM THE INSIDE
TRUMP: THE VIRUS WILL DISAPPEAR.

walt willis

(WHDH) — The coronavirus has weakened due to possible genetic mutations and it could disappear on its own without a vaccine, according to one doctor who specializes in critical care.
I've notice that the people that have little to share seem to talk the most?

Treversal

A shot to prevent HIV has outperformed the prescription pill normally taken for the same purpose in a large clinical trial, The New York Times reported.

The injectable medication, taken once every two months, could provide an "appealing new option" for HIV prevention, as compared with pills that must be taken daily, Dr. Monica Gandhi, a researcher at the University of California, San Francisco, told the Times.

Currently, the pharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences makes the only two HIV prevention pills on the market, known as Truvada and Descovy. The pills offer what's known as pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), meaning a person takes it to prevent infection should they become exposed to HIV. But PrEP pills must be taken daily to keep blood levels of the medication high enough to block the virus, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Taking PrEP pills daily can reduce the chance of getting HIV by about 99% — but that's only if people stick to the daily regimen.

walt willis

I don’t think Trump has a time machine, because if he has, he wouldn’t have had any thoughts about presidency and politics at all. Maybe he is using someone who has access to time travel, I don’t know.
The idea is that if someone has a time machine and goes into politics, that is evil personified.
How many normal people, with healthy brain and who have a time machine, do you think would go into politics ?!?!
You make a very good point fella, however there is much more to why Trump ran. Hillary is a very nasty bitch psychopath and connected to the deep state evil pricks of the world that got the attention of the fired military top brass that Obama got fired. Those 500 plus people got together with other secret agents that got shit canned to ask Trump to run. The secret group known as "Q" anon have leaders comprising three from the military, three from the secret agent groups and three non humans. They do have time travel information that allowed them to fight the deep state that also has time travel technology. Don't ask how I know about the time wars! Most folks would never believe a word of the super secret shit anyhow. I'll just say to tighten your seat-belts as this technology war is about to boil over soon. Everything has a birth and a death and so it will be for the deep state is about to be deep sixes soon. Leo Zagami and Karen Hudes are no longer in the loop but they bailed out before the SHTF event happens. Back in 1965 I was given the alien time travel secrets but did not believe it was true. I regret not sharing with that person my encounter with three grays as a child. Trump don't need a time travel device to get information as he has friends that do that for him. There has always been a force and counter force at work on earth, we just are pawns that get in the way of the players.9299