Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

walt willis

HELLO,
To your first question , in chemical reaction there are used some catalysts , ingredients that react with the principal substances in the reaction and speed the processes but at the end the catalytics ingredients remains the same as they were in the beginning and nothing change in the reaction there are the same results. Therefore you might create some "safe boxes' and "sided loops" that not define the universal laws but are hidden from them .

To your second question , imagine 5 ghost cars. each car has a random constant speed and each of them started from a point 0 of a straight road with a single lane. Those cars started with a difference on time between each other . at a time y in a distance x you would have some cars overposin each other . in that moment you can jump from one ghost car to another one . This is the most banal example I could give about a convergence of dimension timelines etc. but yes you can change areas . I will watch the video thank you .
Back in 1965 I had to promise to never tell anyone about what our government was working on with the grays.
I waited until I was sure my teacher had died before sharing that information.
Listen: Veritas Radio with Mel Fabregas - Uncovering the Truth One Guest at a Time

GBBrawler

Back in 1965 I had to promise to never tell anyone about what our government was working on with the grays.
Listen: Veritas Radio with Mel Fabregas - Uncovering the Truth One Guest at a Time
Mr. Willis,
Regarding the link you supplied regarding your story on Veritas Radio, the story stops playing at 5:50 out of a total time of 31:42. I found this alternate link for it so as to be able to listen to the whole thing:

At your original provided link above, it mentioned there that the interviewer was also going to do an extended 3 hour interview with you. I found this link for the first 1:30 minute segment of it if anyone is interested:

Hilton.P

Hello, It would be easier to message me but so others can read . You have your daily routine . Now imagine this .
Put a fixed dot in each of your muscles . Or forget the muscles . In the part of you body . Two for the eyes , 20 for the fingers 2 for the hands 2 feets , legs , arms and so on each part of the body . Now calculate the total distance those points 'travel' during your daily routine . add them to each other . That distance is enough to travel the world several time if you add points to muscles etc . That and the work of the organs etc is the work the small % of the brain we use supposed to regulate while you are being unaware of that or you just don't care . Now to make your brain more powerful , you train it , or you remove irrelevant parts of the body colors nails and blablabla and other things that allows you to still live normaly without them . Here you go a human with a "powerful' brain . Capable of doing things .

Hilton.P

Therefore , Theoretically speaking . Also theoretically speaking there might be other species in the universe and galaxy . And yet theoretically speaking , a lot of books speaks about species . Theoretically....

walt willis

Follow the Money?
If you wish to know who is in control just look at the ones you may not talk bad about!
I share a little secret with the slow learners:
A very small select group of humans were able to contact the non humans and make a deal to keep them a secret from all other humans in exchange for technology.
That technology included the ability to time travel.
This gave this human group absolute power over all of us sub humans.

Today that power is now in danger of being diluted with the access to our new way to exchange information.
This information came from insider friends as far back as 1965 and has been corroborated to my understanding with other insider friends.
It all may come down to another civil or world war before long?
The first world war was called the war to end all wars!
What a stupid joke this was?9683

Treversal

In 18 days witness the very first proof of TIME TRAVEL live on national television.

Target quote:

In Ingersoll Lockwood's 1900; Or, The Last President, a politically charged New York City is on edge after a political outsider overcomes stiff opposition to be elected President of the United States. Mob rule threatens, and marching protests rove up and down Fifth Avenue searching for symbols of wealth to destroy.

*November 3rd, get the popcorn

Treversal

Years ago when President Trump said, Make America Great Again, people were confused.

Isn`t America great?, they asked.

But now it seems prescient.

As if Trump knew that America would go through very bad times and that he would have to rally the people to Make America Great AGAIN.