Dutch Farmers Protesting Climate Policies

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Drained wetlands that humans dug up for farming contain lots of carbon leaking into the atmosphere, which traps more heat. If the air is 1°C warmer, a little bit more water will evaporate than the ground gets back from rainfall each year. Once groundwater reserves reach zero, you have drought, starvation, less roots binding soil, and then just an unfertile desert like Mars. To let nature be alone, we must undo our damages so that nature can do it's job. Trees won't grow if we asphalt everything over.

Earth is full of basalt which processes CO2. We also have vegetation. I personally do not believe Earth can run out of water. It relocates, but it is recycled. It doesn't evaporate into space. Think of a well. If it empties, you move the pump and the old well will eventually fill up again. But I do agree 100% that nature takes care of the planet if we let it. Destroying trees doesn't help.

Beholder

Earth is full of basalt which processes CO2. We also have vegetation. I personally do not believe Earth can run out of water. It relocates, but it is recycled. It doesn't evaporate into space. Think of a well. If it empties, you move the pump and the old well will eventually fill up again. But I do agree 100% that nature takes care of the planet if we let it. Destroying trees doesn't help.
Evaporate into space? Who said that?

Beholder

I'm referring to people who think Earth can run out of water.
Would have to use a lot of fusion reactors for that. I have however had groundwater running out where I live and seen the consequences. Grass turning yellow, soil turning into sand, no grain products in the stores, huge forest fires, fighterjets bombing the fire with explosives, traumatised soldiers...

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Driving in circles and blaring horns will only hurt their cause by making people living there tired of the noise and limited freedom of movement. One can protest and be heard without causing financial damage to society.

True, but it made global news, so their message is being heard.

alpha centauri

Don't believe all that crap they are teaching about CO2. CO2 doesn't trap heat. Like all gasses, it transfers the heat out of the atmosphere. Just remember hot air rises. That is a law of nature. Only problem is we lose CO2 during sunspot activity. We can see what happens when CO2 levels decline. Life goes extinct. Vast deserts are formed.
Are there studies for or against it (CO2 and heating)? I did not find any.

Still we measure high carbondioxide concentrations close to the ground, especially when the flow of winds during winter create a lid over megacities. I visited Beijing during winter when they had their first ever red pollution warning. Even though I wore a mask, I was coughing up black tar for weeks after the trip.
That is dangerous. According to David Wilcock that is one of the plans of the elite to poison us. The EU tries to increase the air quality through laws, so there seem to be good groups in there. THe Green Deal is partly removing some of the bad things (less pesticides, less genetically modified food), so they have not infiltrated the movement completely, so that there is a positive message. But I am also not sure if the CO2 is right or wrong.

Gasoline-powered vehicles creating carbon monoxide and other toxic atmospheric emissions
  • Fluoride in water and conventional toothpaste, which clogs the pineal gland and lowers IQ and spirituality
  • Power lines and cell towers that create cancer if you live nearby them
  • Mobile / cordless phones and headsets that bring dangerous electromagnetic fields close to the brain
  • Gasoline-powered vehicles creating carbon monoxide and other toxic atmospheric emissions
  • Aerosols sprayed by certain aircraft that add to overall pollution and toxicity
  • Pesticides like Roundup in conventional produce that attack and weaken the body
  • Aluminum in conventional underarm deodorant that causes breast cancer
  • Mercury in dental fillings that creates systemic toxicity and heavy metal poisoning
  • Chemical cocktails in cigarettes to keep workers alive until retirement age, then requiring prolonged medical care
  • Plug-in air fresheners that release toxic chemicals and trick you into ignoring mold and other household toxins

• Growth hormone and antibiotics in the conventional dairy and meat supply
  • Genetically-modified organisms in grain, particularly corn, soy and wheat
  • Monosodium glutamate hiding as ‘Natural Flavor,’ ‘Spices,’ ‘Hydrolyzed Extract,’ ‘Autolyzed Yeast,’ ‘Whey Protein,’ etc.
  • Preservatives such as citric acid [Pete Peterson said this is one of the most dangerous, generally unacknowledged examples]
  • Artificial proteins in wheat called “gliadin” that attack the thyroid gland, ruining energy and adding weight
  • Additives in vaccines that elevate aluminum and heavy metals to toxic levels, creating autism in children (see “Vaxxed” movie)
  • Refined sugars in conventional foods that cause excessive cravings, weight gain and diabetes (see “Fed Up” movie)
  • Fried foods, where overheated oils turn rancid and sugar and spices are used to mask the corresponding bad taste
  • Weaponized chemical cocktails in fast foods that lead to addiction, weight gain, lethargy and death
  • Alcohol as the intoxicant of choice, which attacks every cell in the body in order to produce a buzz
  • Pharmaceutical drugs such as painkillers that are actually more toxic and addictive than heroin

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
"Are there studies for or against it (CO2 and heating)? I did not find any."

If you take Physics, Chemistry, and Mechanics classes, everything I mentioned is taught in schools. There is something I didn't mention which goes contrary to climate change politics. But you can easily verify this. It is a well known scientific principle that high pressure zones in the atmosphere are usually associated with higher temperatures. And likewise low pressure zones are associated with cooler temperatures. So if CO2 in the atmosphere is bombarded by excessive infrared energy from the sun during sunspot activity the CO2 rises in the atmosphere thus creating a low pressure zone beneath it. Apparently the science says CO2 should be responsible for a global cooling epidemic. More CO2 in the atmosphere would give us cooler summers. By the way, this same principle is used in air conditioners and refrigerators. So the choice is do you believe in science or political narratives?

Beholder

"Are there studies for or against it (CO2 and heating)? I did not find any."

If you take Physics, Chemistry, and Mechanics classes, everything I mentioned is taught in schools. There is something I didn't mention which goes contrary to climate change politics. But you can easily verify this. It is a well known scientific principle that high pressure zones in the atmosphere are usually associated with higher temperatures. And likewise low pressure zones are associated with cooler temperatures. So if CO2 in the atmosphere is bombarded by excessive infrared energy from the sun during sunspot activity the CO2 rises in the atmosphere thus creating a low pressure zone beneath it. Apparently the science says CO2 should be responsible for a global cooling epidemic. More CO2 in the atmosphere would give us cooler summers. By the way, this same principle is used in air conditioners and refrigerators. So the choice is do you believe in science or political narratives?
When excess heat leads to more heat being released, you have less excess heat but it's still an excess because only a percentage above equilibrium is removed.

(temp = eq + ex * decay ^ time, 0 < decay < 1) -> (temp > eq)

If you put a passive water cooler on a CPU and start the computer, adding temperature is going to make it hotter on average.