Dutch Farmers Protesting Climate Policies

Beholder

I don't really understand the connections here. Why would the people of Sri Lanka care about Dutch farmers, in an Asian country where livestock production is almost non-existent and their previous dictator didn't care about the environment? And why did they throw in protests from Italy, with no farmers present? :unsure:

alpha centauri

If you take Physics, Chemistry, and Mechanics classes, everything I mentioned is taught in schools. There is something I didn't mention which goes contrary to climate change politics. But you can easily verify this. It is a well known scientific principle that high pressure zones in the atmosphere are usually associated with higher temperatures. And likewise low pressure zones are associated with cooler temperatures. So if CO2 in the atmosphere is bombarded by excessive infrared energy from the sun during sunspot activity the CO2 rises in the atmosphere thus creating a low pressure zone beneath it. Apparently the science says CO2 should be responsible for a global cooling epidemic. More CO2 in the atmosphere would give us cooler summers. By the way, this same principle is used in air conditioners and refrigerators. So the choice is do you believe in science or political narratives?
I think the politicians are not really educated on the stuff, so they can be manipulated. Merkel was supposed to be the most intelligent politician according to some youtube
and she studied physics and she was against it first and then for it and then she wanted atomic power instead of Green energy, which is also poisoning the environment and then she was against atomic power again. And if she does not know for sure what is happening with the environment the other politicians in the world do not know either. I mean politicians comment on nearly every topic possible, but I dont think they can really dive deep into one topic, because there is so much stuff that they have to do.