Dutch Farmers Protesting Climate Policies

MODAT7

A sniper would work, too.
I've often wondered about this option. If Putin got shot before he invaded Ukraine, would the invasion still have taken place? Or maybe shot now, would the war stop? Most of the LWO thinks of him as a war criminal now (finally), so they'd offer little in the way of tears if he went 6ft under.

yet politics only focus on the symbolical solutions that make people feel good about themselves while spending lots of money on companies owned by the politicians.
An interesting point, as I generally accuse the LWO here of having nothing more than hysteria coupled with sales&marketing slogans that don't really do anything except make lines in a budget disappear.

MODAT7

I am sure, that is planed by a sinister organziation or a sinister country that want to destabilize the USA.
And something I keep forgetting... The LWO thinks we in the US have too much money and power, so destroying that is a "good" thing according to them. That's probably true in the EU across the pond, too.

alpha centauri

Unrestored wetlands produce more CO2 than cars and is very easy to fix right now, yet politics only focus on the symbolical solutions that make people feel good about themselves while spending lots of money on companies owned by the politicians. We should take no risks with changing nature, because Australia shows what happens then.
"Cattle are responsible for 18% of the greenhouse gasses that result in global warming;"

The EU but also the US are subsidizing meat. So I dont know what they are complaining about.

Meat would be much more expensive on a liberal market (without subsidisation).

If Putin got shot before he invaded Ukraine, would the invasion still have taken place? Or maybe shot now, would the war stop? Most of the LWO thinks of him as a war criminal now (finally), so they'd offer little in the way of tears if he went 6ft under.
Putin gets suggestion from his advisors and they planned it. They convinced him to do it. They had huge plans how to conquer Europe during the Soviet Union. Do you think one guy plans such a thing alone? He make a lot of interviews and meets a lot of representatives of other countries. There is not a lot of time to study. That is also true for every leader.

And something I keep forgetting... The LWO thinks we in the US have too much money and power, so destroying that is a "good" thing according to them. That's probably true in the EU across the pond, too.

They do not like free speech and they like surveillance. The US and EU have free speech and not so much surveillance. China is easier to control in that way but also Russia because they violate free speech more and more. The big tech companies are doing similar things, they are restricting search algorithms in the name of antidiscrimination. But they are just censoring the stuff for control and power.

They are working together not against each other. There is a democratic and antidemocratic lodges. Those are some of the Western/Muslim/Russian lodges. There are lodges everywhere (also China, India), that are not mentioned in the book.

The politicians mentioned in the book are the small fishes but they are controlling them through those minor lodges. But they tell them those are the most powerful lodges, because that flatters their ego.

The problem are the people that have the money and own the debt and they are controlling everything including terror organizations. A wordwide abolishment of the banking secrecy would be good. In this way, you see who controls what. I would even give the politicians absolution, so that they are not persecuted for their crimes, if they decide to do it, because it is important to catch the people that are controling the politicians and not necessarily the politicians.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Beholder

Unrestored wetlands produce more CO2 than cars and is very easy to fix right now, yet politics only focus on the symbolical solutions that make people feel good about themselves while spending lots of money on companies owned by the politicians. We should take no risks with changing nature, because Australia shows what happens then.

Why fix it? It's nature. I bet more lush vegetation would grow as a result. It's happening for a reason. Earth takes care of herself.

Beholder

@Beholder

Why fix it? It's nature. I bet more lush vegetation would grow as a result. It's happening for a reason. Earth takes care of herself.
Drained wetlands that humans dug up for farming contain lots of carbon leaking into the atmosphere, which traps more heat. If the air is 1°C warmer, a little bit more water will evaporate than the ground gets back from rainfall each year. Once groundwater reserves reach zero, you have drought, starvation, less roots binding soil, and then just an unfertile desert like Mars. To let nature be alone, we must undo our damages so that nature can do it's job. Trees won't grow if we asphalt everything over.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Drained wetlands that humans dug up for farming contain lots of carbon leaking into the atmosphere, which traps more heat. If the air is 1°C warmer, a little bit more water will evaporate than the ground gets back from rainfall each year. Once groundwater reserves reach zero, you have drought, starvation, less roots binding soil, and then just an unfertile desert like Mars. To let nature be alone, we must undo our damages so that nature can do it's job. Trees won't grow if we asphalt everything over.

Don't believe all that crap they are teaching about CO2. CO2 doesn't trap heat. Like all gasses, it transfers the heat out of the atmosphere. Just remember hot air rises. That is a law of nature. Only problem is we lose CO2 during sunspot activity. We can see what happens when CO2 levels decline. Life goes extinct. Vast deserts are formed.

Beholder

Don't believe all that crap they are teaching about CO2. CO2 doesn't trap heat. Like all gasses, it transfers the heat out of the atmosphere. Just remember hot air rises. That is a law of nature. Only problem is we lose CO2 during sunspot activity. We can see what happens when CO2 levels decline. Life goes extinct. Vast deserts are formed.
CO2 captures and radiates heat as infra-red light, which scatters randomly instead of going straight into space. It also prevents the forming of ozone, increasing UV light exposure.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
CO2 captures and radiates heat as infra-red light, which scatters randomly instead of going straight into space. It also prevents the forming of ozone, increasing UV light exposure.
NO! Please take some chemistry and physics classes. In the 1800's we learned that hot gasses expand. The result of that discovery was the steam engine and hot air balloons. Gasses have different properties in closed containers. The atmosphere is an open container. CO2 in the atmosphere does not radiate without a connection to a conductor. As such it will rise, and continue to do so right out of the atmosphere due to a constant input of infrared energy from the sun. I've followed the science behind ozone formation over the last 50 years. The satellite data shows the ozone hole is a seasonal phenomena. Not a man made phenomena. CO2 has no chemical alteration ability of the ozone at all.

Beholder

NO! Please take some chemistry and physics classes. In the 1800's we learned that hot gasses expand. The result of that discovery was the steam engine and hot air balloons. Gasses have different properties in closed containers. The atmosphere is an open container. CO2 in the atmosphere does not radiate without a connection to a conductor. As such it will rise, and continue to do so right out of the atmosphere due to a constant input of infrared energy from the sun. I've followed the science behind ozone formation over the last 50 years. The satellite data shows the ozone hole is a seasonal phenomena. Not a man made phenomena. CO2 has no chemical alteration ability of the ozone at all.
Still we measure high carbondioxide concentrations close to the ground, especially when the flow of winds during winter create a lid over megacities. I visited Beijing during winter when they had their first ever red pollution warning. Even though I wore a mask, I was coughing up black tar for weeks after the trip.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Still we measure high carbondioxide concentrations close to the ground, especially when the flow of winds during winter create a lid over megacities. I visited Beijing during winter when they had their first ever red pollution warning. Even though I wore a mask, I was coughing up black tar for weeks after the trip.

I have to question the validity of your CO2 statement. We don't have a vast array of measuring devices recording CO2 levels in our atmosphere. Just one local measurement is insignificant. People continue to create CO2 just from normal breathing. Vegetation use that CO2 for the carbon content. And we know by increasing CO2 in green houses contributes to rapid vegetation growth.

If carbon is the particulate matter in the air, then that is life enhancing. Particulate matter in the air is necessary for rain drop formation. I understand that China has no concern at all for mankind.