Energy sources?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I love that kind of gadget. It's awesome to think it'll run on its own until enough water evaporates.

SergiusPaulus

What do you think of this?

Can you generate useful amounts of power using this technique? Would it work?

A house with an underground “moat”. Like old castles had a moat around it. If the moat consisted of underground pipes laid out where there was a constant natural flow of water similar to these videos. The pipes would have a high point and a low point and the water or liquid would flow in a loop. Maybe the flow could help power the home.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What do you think of this?

Can you generate useful amounts of power using this technique? Would it work?
Don't be fooled. I suspect there is a hidden power cord supplying power to the lamp and light. Also water doesn't pump itself uphill.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Einstein But with water pressure and gravity, it's possible, right? Once the upper pipe starts releasing the water, it'll keep siphoning from the bottom tank.

Couldn't we use that to provide a water turbine with nearly infinite water in a closed circuit only evaporation can break?

I also agree with you that there's probably a hidden power cord in the video I shared. Electric drills require a lot of juice. It's fishy.

SergiusPaulus

Once liquid flow has been siphoned it should be able to travel uphill for a short distance before traveling down again. Like the infinite water fountain video.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein But with water pressure and gravity, it's possible, right? Once the upper pipe starts releasing the water, it'll keep siphoning from the bottom tank.

Couldn't we use that to provide a water turbine with nearly infinite water in a closed circuit only evaporation can break?

I also agree with you that there's probably a hidden power cord in the video I shared. Electric drills require a lot of juice. It's fishy.

Why do you think perpetual motion machines get such a bad rap? Because of the tricksters. It never works when you go to build one yourself. The continuous water flow has to have a hidden pump.