Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?

Peaceseeker

"Have any of you guys been to another dimension, or other odd place which didn't seem to belong in our world?"

As time has gone on, i've felt that we all, are always shifting from one parallel universe to another, that the Soul/Spirit, is constantly travelling from one universe to another, depending upon the individual. And though i am no expert on science (especially not nearly as i much as i use to be in my younger years), i do believe, unless i am wrong, the theory of relativity is dependent upon the observer's experience? Perhaps that is how the universe is made? What if , Albert Einstein was correct, when he said "god does not play dice with the universe" ? I tend to believe , as the years go by, that the Spirit itself, is the Observer. And that it's entire life, (dependent upon one's own experience/view), is constantly shifting from one reality to another, allowing for "free will" to exist, and at the same time, allowing for all outcomes to exist, in order for all Soul's to be Free. Basically, the Soul travels from parallel universe to parallel universe, dependent upon it's own view point at any given moment. The Soul is not aware of the shifting, unless it is... Allowing for some to remember life differently than others... yet then again, i could be totally wrong, i just thought i'd let my philosophical side speak, though i could be absolutely totally wrong. basically, i feel , we are all shifting realities, based upon one's own view, yet perhaps we also are stuck inside certain types of worlds due to an effect of the environment? Two things, effect shifting, environment, and one's own view point, since environment can effect one's mood, and how one views things, since we are emotional (e-motion) beings.?

i don't know, i just thought i'd let out what my mind has to say bout this. i don't know if i make sense , am correct or not. yet there it is, that's my current thought on that question. our souls are constantly shifting. my question, is how does one direct the self into a world we Want to be in? I think directing the world , can happen, yet only if one is lucky enough to be heard perhaps... or perhaps not. or if one decides to be heard? i don't know. there's some philosophy from my mind. i have never felt at home in this world, yet i hope that changes, and at the same time, being around open minds for a peaceful changing future, helps me feel a bit more at home. i feel this world can live like star trek the next generation, in the sense of using tech to help all survive, so everyone can live in a home , with food and such, and i will continue to hope that such happens . peace all. :)

Last edited:

Negan

THE member
Today I experienced a strange "mis-remembrance". I have close ties to Norway, and I have always remembered it as celebrating Christmas on the 24th. I distinctly remembering "strange that it's not on the 25th". Yet, now it's obviously the 25th as it's "always been".

I just remember this like it was yesterday. It's happened a lot over the past five or so years. Places in town I never knew existed (and have been there for decades) suddenly appear. Or places that I used to know are gone and never was there.

Perhaps I'm going senile in my old age, Occam's razor and all.

Kairos

I live in Asheville, North Carolina, so I feel like this all the time. The Day of the Rope is going to be busy for me.

TimeFlipper

Why is it only people skipping between dimensions? Shouldn't we be coming across Aaron Burr dimes or something?

WTF are Aaron Burr dimes? o_O..
Aaron Burr was a politician who in his last full year as vice president, shot dead his main political rival, Alexander Hamilton in a duel :oops:..
Is this another of your attempts to skew away from the main topic of threads, which in this case is the Mandela Effect? :D..

Kairos

WTF are Aaron Burr dimes? o_O..
Aaron Burr was a politician who in his last full year as vice president, shot dead his main political rival, Alexander Hamilton in a duel :oops:..
Is this another of your attempts to skew away from the main topic of threads, which in this case is the Mandela Effect? :D..

I am saying, if human beings can bounce between timelines like that, then why not other objects, such as coins and bills? Maybe in another timeline, Aaron Burr became president and he is on the ten dollar bill.

Aaron Burr is a real damned hero, by the way, for killing that grifter, Alexander Hamilton.

TimeFlipper

I am saying, if human beings can bounce between timelines like that, then why not other objects, such as coins and bills? Maybe in another timeline, Aaron Burr became president and he is on the ten dollar bill.

Aaron Burr is a real damned hero, by the way, for killing that grifter, Alexander Hamilton.
Ahh, so you are saying a Dime Effect instead of a Mandela Effect :D..

Kairos

Ahh, so you are saying a Dime Effect instead of a Mandela Effect :D..
The Burr Effect, I suggest, should be the correlary to the Mandela Effect in which (if humans are somehow skipping around in different timelines/dimensions), then so should other objects. Coins and bills being far more numerous than human beings, and carried on the person of the very human beings who claim to have hopped dimensions, should also demonstrate this effect. We should see coinage from other dimensions as well, with some slight historical change.

Or, in the context of the Sinbad movie, there should exist some VHS tape copy of it somewhere if so many humans claim to remember it and we are to assume they are not misremembering it.

Cirrus

Or, in the context of the Sinbad movie, there should exist some VHS tape copy of it somewhere if so many humans claim to remember it and we are to assume they are not misremembering it.

Go to Blockbuster Video. It's there.

Oh, wait....

HDRKID

I will tell you that back in 2001, which seems like a million years ago, I called Steven Gibbs up. I asked to get an HDR. Back then I was using my HDR non stop and a lot of weird paranormal events happened. OK, so here is one.

Back then I had a Ford F-150 pick up truck that was red and drank a lot of gas. A friend called me up. He was willing to pay me $300 that he owed me. Well, I told him that I was over 100 miles away. It would take me about three hours to get to where he was. There were a lot of roads that were in bad state of repair. It would mean a lot of long winding roads that were very narrow. He said that he would wait only one hour and then he was going away.

I told him I would get there asap. Well, I headed on out and after I was about one mile away from my house I suddenly teleported to where the guy was. He was angry and told me that I was a liar because I had said it would take me three hours and I was there in less than 30 minutes. OK, so he paid me. That said, from that moment on... we were enemies.

Also, the red pick up truck had 1/2 a tank of gas when I left my house early in the morning. Well, it was still morning, but it now had a full tank of gas. BTW, it took me three hours to drive back home. Another time a similar thing happened and I went from 1/2 tank to 3/4 of a tank of gas... That still puzzles me.

OK, so another time, I teleported from the west side of Indiana to the east side near Richmond. I had never been to that city before and used my huge portable GPS unit to drive home. Back then, they were expensive. I remember telling people that I lived near Chicago at that time. I am in Florida now.

staticmap

I was hundred of miles from home and it was scary.

BTW, here is a movie. It is free for amazon prime users. It is call the world's first time machine.
Amazon.com: Watch The World's First Time Machine | Prime Video

Element115

@HDRKID is that the time machine video that's only like 45 minutes long and starts off with a clip from Back To The Future? If so, it's on YouTube for anyone to enjoy: