HDR Is A Scam?

roadaxe

Back in 2012, HDRKID lent me an HDR device for testing. I shipped it back sometime later in 2013. I bought it from him several years later. Now it's somewhere in a closet, haven't used it in years. I'm thinking about it every once in a while, but never really get to use it. I was able to experience several times the feeling of almost having an out-of-body experience. That free-fall feeling. Pretty scary, I was never able to feel that while meditating or anything, without the HDR.

Is it possible to get a magnet that works for the HDR, elsewhere from a company? Can you show us? I'm curious about this. The magnet that comes with the HDR appears well made to me, but I haven't seen tons of them.
Your hdr is going to waste in a closet, it might make a nice paperweight.

roadaxe

Some people have a knee-jerk reaction to anything paranormal and instantly assume bunk.
I don't KNOW that it works but that's only because I haven't tried it.
TRY something before you assume it doesn't work.
Also if it's 500 dollars international what about if you live in the states?
I've been using my friends hdr for over 2 years and digested a ton of information during that time and still no result.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've been using my friends hdr for over 2 years and digested a ton of information during that time and still no result.

So are you implying that you have successfully mastered the art of astral projection? It has always been my contention that if you can remote view in the present, then you can remote view where ever your mind wishes to go. HDR or no HDR.

OakFieldAlienz444

Roadaxe when you say no result do you mean literally no result or just that you can't physically time travel?
I'm actually not too interested in physical time travel i think it's too risky but astral travel is interesting.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Some people need machines to do it. The idea that everyone can do it is a myth.
If you get a tune up from a machine, then you can do it at will anytime you want.
Anyone who's read Montauk knows this

I've never come across any machine that can cause you to astral project. That takes practiced mental control to develop the ability. Like learning to swim. Or running a mile faster than anyone else. These are all abilities we can learn to do, but many choose not to.

roadaxe

I've never come across any machine that can cause you to astral project. That takes practiced mental control to develop the ability. Like learning to swim. Or running a mile faster than anyone else. These are all abilities we can learn to do, but many choose not to.
From what I have read the hdr offers both physical and astral travel but along the lines of what you are saying both abilities must be mastered before you can travel. With astral you supposedly have to clear all negatives and want to travel for pure reasons, the crystal in the witness well is said to react when you find the right rates for where you would like to travel, also a picture and some DNA in the witness well, no blood though as it draws demons. So after you get the sticky reaction when you find the rates you do some meditation while the machine is on for about 5 minutes then turn it off and go in to alpha state and concentrate on where you want to travel, as you start to doze off your astral body is meant to leave your physical body and head to the desired destination.