HDR Is A Scam?

Harte

Clearly from this thread and others members do put more than a moments thought into this, regardless of how you view the subject.
I'm trying to help them as much as I can.
Such things are a waste of time. I mean, speculating is fun, and fine, but mouthing off about it being real is really beyond the pale.

Harte

roadaxe

I'm trying to help them as much as I can.
Such things are a waste of time. I mean, speculating is fun, and fine, but mouthing off about it being real is really beyond the pale.

Harte
Mouthing off is exactly what it is when someone says they can do something and when put to the test can't produce the goods, very well put and I couldn't agree more on that one.

roadaxe

$500 per unit? I thought for sure it was only three hundred and sixty dollars.
Is it cuz he updated it?
Maybe he quotes differently to different customers, when he quoted me that price and I asked him for a little bit of proof before I outlay such a large amount of cash on a device with a "no refund policy" he dropped the ball and ran 100 miles in the other direction, now please note here if there was a refund option I would "not" be requesting proof that the device can do what he claims it can, in all fairness on a consumer level you want bang for your buck yes?