HDR Is A Scam?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No luck on any level at this point.

Perhaps more reading on how to astral project would be your best bet. It took me two weeks of nightly practice before I succeeded. But sadly I don't think I'm cut out to do this on a regular basis. The experience was too mind blowing for me. I suspect I have an inherent fear of being on the outside of my body. I've read that others have succeeded in overcoming this. But I have not.

roadaxe

Perhaps more reading on how to astral project would be your best bet. It took me two weeks of nightly practice before I succeeded. But sadly I don't think I'm cut out to do this on a regular basis. The experience was too mind blowing for me. I suspect I have an inherent fear of being on the outside of my body. I've read that others have succeeded in overcoming this. But I have not.
Books, videos and practice is what I have been putting in to it but I'm still earthbound wanting to fly.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Books, videos and practice is what I have been putting in to it but I'm still earthbound wanting to fly.

I came up with an additional way to monitor your improvement over time. When meditating to achieve a disconnect from your body, just have a stop watch in hand to record how long you were able to hold the stillness needed to succeed. Then write down your time in a log book. As you continue to try, your time will increase. Eventually you will cross the threshold and will no longer be able to move your hand to press the button on the stop watch. Then you are free to get up and explore in your astral body. Also it has been mentioned that some people practice in the morning to avoid falling asleep during the stillness session.

roadaxe

I came up with an additional way to monitor your improvement over time. When meditating to achieve a disconnect from your body, just have a stop watch in hand to record how long you were able to hold the stillness needed to succeed. Then write down your time in a log book. As you continue to try, your time will increase. Eventually you will cross the threshold and will no longer be able to move your hand to press the button on the stop watch. Then you are free to get up and explore in your astral body. Also it has been mentioned that some people practice in the morning to avoid falling asleep during the stillness session.
I have achieved complete stillness of the mind, no thoughts, echo's or repetitive noise, and have risen my bodies vibrations, at some stages I start to lift out of my body then I go straight back in and hear a loud pop or bang kind of sound.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have achieved complete stillness of the mind, no thoughts, echo's or repetitive noise, and have risen my bodies vibrations, at some stages I start to lift out of my body then I go straight back in and hear a loud pop or bang kind of sound.

You are there! Pay attention to see if you are experiencing any emotion. Joy, anxiousness, fear and many others could be drawing you back. Just try to observe without any emotion at all.

Mayhem

Zenith
At this point you can use the rope technique visualizing a rope and grabbing as your almost there, or roll the body in the mind thats works better for me.

TimeFlipper

Dont forget the dangers that exist with astral travelling such as the demonic forces...We discussed this before and its only suitable for people that know how to protect themselves on the astral plane, fortunately your own mind has been protecting you so far by keeping you within your body..

Wind7

Staff

Just a thought....

The banging you've heard could be from something trying to overtake your physical body as you start to leave.
The noises are from this 'something' being forced away from you as you return.

You may not be alone when you try OBE.

Spirits can be very tricky, try having a chunk of Black Tourmaline near you or on your person
the next time you try.

(Just my $.02) :)