HDR Is A Scam?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The HDR only works on 110v as far as I know. People in Europe and other parts of the world running on 240v need to use a power adapter.

Mayhem

Zenith
The HDR only works on 110v as far as I know. People in Europe and other parts of the world running on 240v need to use a power adapter.
Thats right i had to source an power inverter when i got it, i did ask Gibbs if the difference of the 50hz/60hz would be an issue he said no it shouldnt.

Had no issues when using it here.

jiangnanah

If someone really invents a real time machine that physically travels through time and space. Be careful not to steal technology. Hide it.People die and go to high-dimensional time and space, and cannot be resurrected.

jiangnanah

I heard that humans still don’t know how gravity is generated. Electromagnetic waves cannot create gravity at all, and cannot change time and space. Of course, if someone really invents a time machine, it must be hidden.

roadaxe

If someone really invents a real time machine that physically travels through time and space. Be careful not to steal technology. Hide it.People die and go to high-dimensional time and space, and cannot be resurrected.
Spooky , who can confirm it?