HDR Is A Scam?

jiangnanah

HDR cannot be sold to China. The real time machine should not spread to China. Because the Chinese Communist government will do evil things. I used special tools to communicate with you. In fact, there is no freedom of speech in China. The Internet in China is not open, and some websites such as paranormalis.com cannot be accessed directly without special methods.

roadaxe

HDR cannot be sold to China. The real time machine should not spread to China. Because the Chinese Communist government will do evil things. I used special tools to communicate with you. In fact, there is no freedom of speech in China. The Internet in China is not open, and some websites such as paranormalis.com cannot be accessed directly without special methods.
The hdr technically by description is not a time machine, and the use of my friends hdr has not produced any travel or related experiences for either of us despite the "research and effort" gone in to it.

Mayhem

Zenith
Is this wise to say this here?

jiangnanah

The hdr technically by description is not a time machine, and the use of my friends hdr has not produced any travel or related experiences for either of us despite the "research and effort" gone in to it.
It seems that there is only mass to change gravity. Can electromagnetic waves change gravity? This seems unlikely. But electromagnetic waves can treat mental illness. For example, Schumann wave can treat insomnia.
Do you know Nazi clock? It seems to be a time machine. Because it disappeared.

roadaxe

It seems that there is only mass to change gravity. Can electromagnetic waves change gravity? This seems unlikely. But electromagnetic waves can treat mental illness. For example, Schumann wave can treat insomnia.
Funny about that, my money keeps disappearing as well, damn those Nazi's.

TimeFlipper

Is the Nazi clock another term for Die Glocke otherwise known as The Bell, an alleged Nazi Time-Machine?..

jiangnanah

Hyper Dimensional Resonator is based on the scalar waves emitted by Caduceus Coil.It can assist with astral time travel .So it is not a scam. However, if the machine runs for a long time, the electromagnet will heat up.