HDR Is A Scam?

A valid question, ok for proof the user who has had enough experience to master travelling could visit you or your surrounds in either physical or astral form and describe what they see,
ok but that could also be normal astral travel or remote viewing. :unsure:

also if for eg they were able to ballpark a 2 week in to the future trip they could pinpoint a unique event to take place which would have been impossible to guess, what a particular market commodity would be become worth by the end of the year etc etc there are numerous options there to keep going on with.
Hm there are thread about this but with a longer timespan and the prices were wrong. That is also not, what is claimed. They say they travel to another deviant timeline. so predictions are difficult, because the past of the timeline, you travel to, is already different.

I remain sceptical about this proof.

ok but that could also be normal astral travel or remote viewing. :unsure:

Hm there are thread about this but with a longer timespan and the prices were wrong. That is also not, what is claimed. They say they travel to another deviant timeline. so predictions are difficult, because the past of the timeline, you travel to, is already different.

I remain sceptical about this proof.
If it's a remote view or a travel the results should technically be the same as that person is obe witnessing another time or place.

I just signed up recently, as for Gibbs his standard asking price is around $500 U.S per unit which was the price he quoted me when I approached him to buy a hdr. If the device did work after using my friends hdr I wouldn't be here signing up and asking for someone who claims it does work to show me some supporting proof or evidence of travel which is not an unreasonable request when question marks are hanging over the hdr's capabilities.

$500 per unit? I thought for sure it was only three hundred and sixty dollars.
Is it cuz he updated it?

Clearly from this thread and others members do put more than a moments thought into this, regardless of how you view the subject.

Excellent point Mayhem, and brilliantly executed. Not only that if we didn't focus on things that were not yet proven
we would never be able to prove anything. We should always focus on the speculative realm it's the only way
any conclusion is ever reached.

If it's a remote view or a travel the results should technically be the same as that person is obe witnessing another time or place.
That is what I remember. I think it is from a thread on this site(paranormalis) about the HDR (of HDRkid?). There is a Australia that is greener, so the desert is less. and there is a timeline, where the USA, Canada and Mexico are one country called RONA (Republic of North America).

It is not that easy to describe it correctly, because that could be a total different timeline.

That is what I remember. I think it is from a thread on this site(paranormalis) about the HDR (of HDRkid?). There is a Australia that is greener, so the desert is less. and there is a timeline, where the USA, Canada and Mexico are one country called RONA (Republic of North America).

It is not that easy to describe it correctly, because that could be a total different timeline.
That technically would exist in a neighbouring dimension but then again I could say I own a hdr and come up with some vivid and descriptive stories, if I started saying I see these things would people actually believe me? It's a conundrum where as the most credible story can convince people without a shred of evidence. I do know there multiple dimensions but to distort the temporal field to slip from one dimension to another could be proven with a witness to a physical jump.