HDR Operator Development Research

Mayhem

Zenith
I have always done the top knob first
(with head coils on and the bottom and middle switched activated - witness well loaded)

After the first stick reaction; I remove (break contact) my fingers from the rubbing plate;
re-engage the rubbing plate and tune the lower dial`

This is one of the main goals of this thread is to rewrite and explain these instructions.

Thats fair enough thats seems more clear then now. I was getting a stick reaction with no coils on and only the white switch on :D

TimeFlipper

HDR Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) milliGauss (mG) measurements (cont.):

4. When the "Full Power" (top) switch is activated; the Time/Head Coils are energized and emits 45 mG to the operator, and the Electromagnet is also energized and emits 36 mG at 3 feet.

note: My current Cellsensor EMP/ELF device maxes out at 50 mG, prompting me to read the Electromagnet ELF measurements at 3 feet.

View attachment 8529View attachment 8530

View attachment 8531View attachment 8532

What is a safe level of milliGauss?
EMFs are measured in milliGauss (mG). The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that you limit your exposure to 0.5 mG to 2.5 mG. When you are three feet away from a microwave, you are exposed to up to 25 mG.

So, UNSAFE - YES; CAUTION IS ADVISED (as with ANY time travel experiments)
Note: this is only when the HDR is at FULL power: top switch engaged and electromagnet on; with sessions lasting 3 - 7 minutes
But when compared to other "unsafe" acts we engage in everyday - acceptable.
Please refer to attached chart.

View attachment 8533

Lets assume that the frequency chart is accurate, and that the amount of mG going to the head coil is as you put it, 45mG which is extremely high!....You can also add a 5% deviation on non professional EMF detectors, bringing up the mG to over 47mG...YOU might think that is an acceptable level, having a guitar lead wrapped around your head with either 110 or 220volts plus an unknown current going around in it, but i DONT think it is acceptablell!!!.....

YOU irresponsibly and dangerously try to use some common everyday risk hazards as an example for using that guitar lead around your head....I have consistently written on Paranormalis over the past 4 years just how dangerous that damned so called head coil actually is, and i thank you for proving me RIGHT!!!....I can assure you however, that i will continually be pointing out to present and new members, of the DANGER that the HDR poses to them!! :mad:..

Doc 05

Zenith

Lets assume that the frequency chart is accurate, and that the amount of mG going to the head coil is as you put it, 45mG which is extremely high!....You can also add a 5% deviation on non professional EMF detectors, bringing up the mG to over 47mG...YOU might think that is an acceptable level, having a guitar lead wrapped around your head with either 110 or 220volts plus an unknown current going around in it, but i DONT think it is acceptablell!!!.....

YOU irresponsibly and dangerously try to use some common everyday risk hazards as an example for using that guitar lead around your head....I have consistently written on Paranormalis over the past 4 years just how dangerous that damned so called head coil actually is, and i thank you for proving me RIGHT!!!....I can assure you however, that i will continually be pointing out to present and new members, of the DANGER that the HDR poses to them!! :mad:..
So, should I stop posting my research now and quietly go away.

Mayhem

Zenith
No everyone has a right on paranormalis to post on research topics, dont be swayed by a naysayer that doesnt own a hdr.

The more research is done lets hope it all becomes clearer to those that oppose it, and in their minds think they know better.

Thats what Wilhelm Reich would have said im sure.

TimeFlipper

No everyone has a right on paranormalis to post on research topics, dont be swayed by a naysayer that doesnt own a hdr.

The more research is done lets hope it all becomes clearer to those that oppose it, and in their minds think they know better.

Thats what Wilhelm Reich would have said im sure.

Well my old friend, i never thought that YOU would try to endorse such a dangerous device...Doc05 HIMSELF said the mG figures on the graph he submitted were extremely high, meaning dangerous!...And iam absolutely certain that Wilhelm Reich would ALWAYS ensure , just like any responsible scientist would, that the equipment they make has very high safety standards!....Every licensed amateur radio operator such as Prof Opmmur and myself HAD to understand all safety aspects when dealing with transmitters, electronics and power supplies...that was a necessity for becoming licensed....In the UK, radio amateurs are licensed by a Government agency called OfCom, that deals with matters such as radio transmissions and safety factors etc etc...

No my old friend, as ive said before i dont need to build an HDR, simply because i know that it cannot transport you through time and space, safely and accurately, but i would never try to deter any member from experimenting with anything, i would simply point out the safety factors that need to be looked into before even starting to experiment...Therefore iam simply not a "naysayer" as you described me, iam a member who puts the safety of all our members, first and foremost, and i will always continue to do so...But if you want to forgo safety factors for yourself, that is your business, but please dont try to discourage any other member from taking the safety routes, will you...

TimeFlipper

So, should I stop posting my research now and quietly go away.

Definitely not...There are other designs for the HDR you can choose from, which does not incorporate an electromagnet...But if you continue with that HDR and the electromagnet, that is your business...But i would strongly advise our other members to avoid that particular model of HDR that uses an electromagnet (n)