HDR Operator Development Research

Mayhem

Zenith
At least i have the para diddles to try it, but that will never change your opinion and that is alright.

Each to their own.

Doc 05

Zenith
Definitely not...There are other designs for the HDR you can choose from, which does not incorporate an electromagnet...But if you continue with that HDR and the electromagnet, that is your business...But i would strongly advise our other members to avoid that particular model of HDR that uses an electromagnet (n)
Are those designs located on this site?

TimeFlipper

At least i have the para diddles to try it, but that will never change your opinion and that is alright.

Each to their own.

From what i remember, Para Diddles are what drummers play when they use different types of "beats" when drumming..
I wont try to stop you from using that HDR, although judging from your attitude in the above posting, you appear to be negatively throwing away any safety for yourself, my old friend :(..

TimeFlipper

My understanding of this photograph says to me that you are going ahead with the HDR and its electromagnet, disregarding even your own knowledge of the danger that you are committing yourself to :(......I will still advise our other members NOT to take that dangerous chance of harming themselves, just for the reason that "you" are taking a big risk of long term damaging effects on your own brain...I wonder who has been chatting to you privately on this matter?...Oh yes, i know who ;) :(..

Doc 05

Zenith
My understanding of this photograph says to me that you are going ahead with the HDR and its electromagnet, disregarding even your own knowledge of the danger that you are committing yourself to :(......I will still advise our other members NOT to take that dangerous chance of harming themselves, just for the reason that "you" are taking a big risk of long term damaging effects on your own brain...I wonder who has been chatting to you privately on this matter?...Oh yes, i know who ;):(..
DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP POSTING MY RESEARCH AND QUIETLY GO AWAY?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP POSTING MY RESEARCH AND QUIETLY GO AWAY?

Don't stop with your research Doc 05. I don't understand what TimeFlipper is concerned about. When I look at the circuit I see that the electromagnet is the main power component. Everything else in the circuit is negligible as far as power radiation is concerned. Of course I don't understand how the rubbing plate works either. But it does work as described. It's like there is some suppressed science here that is not taught in main stream science.

100-0321.jpg

Doc 05

Zenith
Don't stop with your research Doc 05. I don't understand what TimeFlipper is concerned about. When I look at the circuit I see that the electromagnet is the main power component. Everything else in the circuit is negligible as far as power radiation is concerned. Of course I don't understand how the rubbing plate works either. But it does work as described. It's like there is some suppressed science here that is not taught in main stream science.

100-0321.jpg
Thank you; and I don't know how it work either; that's the goal is try to make some sense of what is happening.
Something is happening, but no one can give any reasonable answers, that why I'm posting so I can tap into those who have gone before me. But now I know why; "the first rule of HDR club, is we don't talk about HDR club".