HDR Users: Full Moon Dec 12th - Party with Steven Gibbs

Doc 05

Zenith
CRAWL

“What are the rates and frequencies that will INCREASE and DEVELOPE my physic abilities, intuition, and third eye sight,
and allow me to remain at my current location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to DEVELOPE and EXPERIENCE lucid dreaming,
and allow me to remain at my current location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

“What are the rates and frequencies that will HEAL / IMPROVE / INCREASE / DEVELOPE / PROTECT my _ ,

WALK

“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to VIEW the current location of (person that you can contact).
and then return me to my location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to VIEW Target Reference Number: XXXX XXXX for XX minutes,
and then return me to my current location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

RUN

“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to ASTRAL PROJECT to Target Reference Number: XXXX XXXX for XX minutes, and then return me to my current location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

JUMP

“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to PHYSICALY TRAVEL BACKWARD/FORWARD in time for XXX Earth Hours/Days/Months/Years at the location of the vortex and beginning when I arrive at and stand over the vortex. and remain at the desired time for XX minutes/hours and then return me to the vortex location and current timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

“What are the rates and frequencies that will allow me to PHYSICALY BILOCATE to Target Reference Number: XXXX XXXX for XX minutes/hours, and then return me to my current location and timeline with no ill effects or changes?”

TimeFlipper

Excellent posting(y)...
The clear answer is, nobody can define any of those frequencies that you asked for....The human mind is vastly more complex than to assume that because you have a simple electromagnet in a device along with a few everyday components, you can safely transport yourself physically and astrally through time and space.....That is my own personal opinion, although i would never deter anyone from safely experimenting with anything they wanted to....That is not the Paranormalis way......I would however state the serious problems that could occur when wrapping a guitar lead around your head, claiming to be a time-coil..

Doc 05

Zenith
Excellent posting(y)...
The clear answer is, nobody can define any of those frequencies that you asked for....The human mind is vastly more complex than to assume that because you have a simple electromagnet in a device along with a few everyday components, you can safely transport yourself physically and astrally through time and space.....That is my own personal opinion, although i would never deter anyone from safely experimenting with anything they wanted to....That is not the Paranormalis way......I would however state the serious problems that could occur when wrapping a guitar lead around your head, claiming to be a time-coil..

The Time/Head Coils emit 45 milliGauss when at full power (when the unit is powered and electromagnet on - top switch)
Just over the max mG. of a vacuum cleaner at 3 feet

What is a safe level of milliGauss?
EMFs are measured in milliGauss (mG). The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that you limit your exposure to 0.5 mG to 2.5 mG. When you are three feet away from a microwave, you are exposed to up to 25 mG.

So, UNSAFE - YES; CAUTION IS ADVISED (as with ANY time travel experiments)
Note: this is only when the HDR is at FULL power: top switch engaged and electromagnet on; with sessions lasting 3 - 7 minutes
But when compared to other "unsafe" acts we engage in everyday - acceptable.
Please refer to attached chart.

Thank you for your concern and prompting me to "tie up" this loose end.
And when was Time Travel ever "safe". ;)

Attachments

• Head Coil Test 2.JPG
    Head Coil Test 2.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Excellent posting(y)...
As for the "Rates and Frequencies" statements:

These are examples of INTENTION STATEMENTS that are employed with any radionics/dowsing device and is only a "request" to your own subconscious for the answer.

The term, "Rates and Frequencies" is just the terminology used; you could just as well say, "what is the Fish and Chips that will allow me to..." and your subconscious knows what you are seeking.

This is why Gibbs quit using the numbered dials on the unit; everyone was confused by the numbers only going to 10 and did not know how to "set a date" for time travel.

These Intention Statements were grouped into a crawl/walk/run/jump order to try to establish some sort of training curriculum in order of difficulty and progression of tasks/goals.

Thank you for your questions and comments; because everyone has the same questions and this also prompts me to write these points down for all to see and as a lasting record of this endeavor.

TimeFlipper

You start off by mentioning "rates and frequencies", and then switch the topic onto "intention statements"...Obviously there were no relevant frequencies available, or even known, by whomever sells them...I cannot possibly blame you for the gross oversimplification of the human "Sub-Consciousness", you cannot simply ask it or tell it to transport you through time and space, it dont work that way......The cause of that stems from people such as Stephen Gibbs and that Patricia Ress, who are the people claiming that the HDR is a "scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment" :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
You start off by mentioning "rates and frequencies", and then switch the topic onto "intention statements"...Obviously there were no relevant frequencies available, or even known, by whomever sells them...I cannot possibly blame you for the gross oversimplification of the human "Sub-Consciousness", you cannot simply ask it or tell it to transport you through time and space, it dont work that way......The cause of that stems from people such as Stephen Gibbs and that Patricia Ress, who are the people claiming that the HDR is a "scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment" :ROFLMAO:..
First off; I view the whole "Philadelphia Experiment" as I do any Myth or Legend; based in fact and embellished my man.

I'm trying to explain effects that are experienced by HDR users and ONLY HDR users know of;
and every time they try to speak of such things they get ridiculed and humiliated by academics and scribes.

This in turn stifles and delays any research opportunity feed back from HDR users.

And your opening sentence shows you did not read or fully understand my previous post.

And my gross oversimplification of the subconscious is founded on my Remote Viewing studies.

And please direct me to ANY literature or scientist who claims to fully understand the human subconscious. ;)

And; Thank You for your comments;
If I cannot defend myself in my beliefs, then my beliefs are flawed;
along with my beliefs in acceptable English sentence structure in the use of "and". ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
Due to some misunderstanding in the term “Rates and Frequencies” used in the radionic tuning of the HDR unit, I feel it necessary to change this terminology to avoid further confussion.

From now on I will use the following to describe the technique used;

The Ridicules, Antidotal, Theoretical, Esoteric, Silliness &

Farfetched, Requested, Esoteric, Query, Statements.

In order to keep brevity in research I will use the acronym for the above statement:
RATES & FREQS

I hope this will keep everyone happy. ;)

TimeFlipper

@Doc 05 was fed up of the TimeFlipper with "The Ridicules and Statements" he kept on coming up with!!
Doc05 admitted that most of the "Theoretical Silliness" associated to the "Esoteric" HDR was to be expected from certain Paranormalis members when they "Requested" more information on how that "farfetched" device could ever possibly transport you through and space..
Another "query" that the damned Timeflipper came up with was the "Anecdotal" claims made by people who were more than likely paid to make up stories that the HDR actually does transport you through time and space!! ;) :D..

Doc 05

Zenith
@Doc 05 was fed up of the TimeFlipper with "The Ridicules and Statements" he kept on coming up with!!
Doc05 admitted that most of the "Theoretical Silliness" associated to the "Esoteric" HDR was to be expected from certain Paranormalis members when they "Requested" more information on how that "farfetched" device could ever possibly transport you through and space..
Another "query" that the damned Timeflipper came up with was the "Anecdotal" claims made by people who were more than likely paid to make up stories that the HDR actually does transport you through time and space!! ;):D..
Sorry you mistook my Sarcasm for an admission of some non-belief that some thing is happening with the operation of the HDR.

But you will never understand or comprehend this due to your narrow mindedness.

And you don't own an HDR ;)

Sonix

Hey, @TimeFlipper . Perhaps Preston Nichols' explanation of the use of tuning to Rates and Frequencies would be more comprehensible to you.

"How you use Radionics equipment, [there are] three ways. You can do a diagnosis with a radionics tuner where you get the rates, that where you put the witness in the witness well, you rub the rub plate and you tune the tuner until you get a maximum stick. (As you turn a tuner knob with one hand, you are rubbing a small 'plate' with the other hand; when you get a feeling of stickiness on the plate the tuner is at the right setting.) All that's telling you is whatever you're conceptualizing in your mind scans from low to high on the dial is in resonance when you get the "stick". You get several rate number systems you're using, you get the rates [from the position of the tuner knob], you go to the phone book of rates, took it up and see [what the diagnosis is.] [...] Now what is actually happening here? All the device is doing, it' a concentration point that's connecting you the operator to the mind of the subject. As you're scanning through, you're interrogating the subject's mind as to what's wrong with the body."

He also speaks of using the Delta T antenna with a radionics witness well in "The Music of Time" (see page 121). And he later notes "The Montauk Project concerned itself with manipulating the way different sections of the mind communicate with different realities in different dimensions." In "The Montauk Project: Experiment in Time", it seems to indicate in a couple places that the equipment was being used to amplify or enable Duncan Cameron's ability to mentally connect to different times: "Then, the transmitter would be turned on. His mind would be blank and clear. He would then be directed to concentrate on an opening in time from say, 1980 (then the current time) to 1990. At this point, a "hole" or time portal would appear right in the center of the Delta T antenna - you could walk through the portal from 1980 to 1990."

Given your deference to Preston Nichols as an authority on TT-related technology, I'm not sure why you are so dismissive of the concepts of the ability of the mind to target specific times/places and the use of radionics equipment to tune in to that mind and potentially amplify that ability.

Last edited: