HDR/RV SESSION: 001

12 Dec 2019
06:18 EST
11:22 Local Sidereal Time (LST)
Moon: Full
Vortex: None

TGT REF #:

INTENTION STATEMENT:

“What are the rates and frequencies that will take me to the current location of Steven Gibbs and then return me to my location and timeline that I left from with no ill effects or changes?”

SUMMARY:

First HDR/RV session; had not performed an HDR session in a while. Stick reaction was NEGATIVE; which is my first time NOT getting a finger stick reaction; I believe I was too hurried/rushed. Switched to a pendulum (first time), good results. Having intention statement in front of me worked quite well and seemed to reinforce the statement/session. Spend 3 minutes on the HDR, placed electromagnet three finger widths below the navel (lower Dan Tien). Laid down after session, tried a youtube Theta biannual beat, 20 minute video with headphones. Pillow was too high for comfort and went with a neck/head cradle, then the youtube stopped (buffering). Removed headphones and just rolled over in bed, had alarm set for 20 minutes.

First visions (unknown time) was of a long room, quiet, dark, warm, almost stuffy, wood floors, white wood self or mantel along wall to my right front. My perspective was looking from a corner or door towards a hallway or another room; had the feel of a living room, but not sure. Something was in the middle of the room near the self that was metal, brown, about the height of a high back chair and something round on top (possibly chair will coat and hat?). Some type of illumination like a low glow (bathroom light or television/game screen). Vision was nice and strong, much more “solid” than any RV session I’ve done in the past; vision also remained with me as opposed to a standard dream.

LESSIONS LEARNED:

Intention Statement:
Well worth the time to compose an intention statement days prior to session. Having a copy of the statement to read during tuning seemed to strengthen the session. Need to print statement in a larger font in order to read in low light and without glasses.

Witness Well Loading:
Witness well was loaded with the standard quartz crystal and a printed photo of Steven Gibbs with the statement: current location, 12 Dec 2019 on the picture and Tgt Ref # 1212 1901 written on the outside of the folded paper.

Pendulum Tuning:
This was the (my) first time using the pendulum to tune the HDR. Pendulum was too long at first due to the height of the HDR unit. I ended up holding the pendulum chain in my left hand and turning the dials with my right hand. After settling the pendulum, I repeated the intention statement as I slowly turned the dials; as soon as the pendulum started to swing up/down I stopped turning, reversed, the pendulum stop swinging. I started turning the dial again and the pendulum started swinging up/down again, when the swinging was strongest I stopped. I repeated this process for the lower dial. After this I asked the pendulum if the HDR was tuned for (repeated the intention statement) and the pendulum responded with a positive (up/down) response.

Theta Binaural Beat – 20 minute:
Started out great, but youtube buffering let me down. Need to download a 20 minute session. Headphones with microphone may work well to record running narrative while performing session.

Remote Viewing Session:
To be performed

Follow up call to Gibbs:
To be performed – tonight

Overall quite pleased with the results; this type of HDR session can be performed at anytime regardless of moon phase and does not require a vortex and will greatly increase the use and practice of the HDR. However this is only the first step in a long journey, but initial results show great promise. More to follow.

Sonix

A question on a detail from your session... I've seen HDR instructions that refer to "stomach chakra", others that refer to the "solar plexus", and others that speak about nearness to the navel. I'm wondering about your source (re 3 fingers below navel) but also whether you've found this effective. Do you think, regarding references to navel and others to solar plexus, that this is because the terminology has gotten mixed up over time? Or that they are variations on technique that use different chakras?

Doc 05

Zenith
A question on a detail from your session... I've seen HDR instructions that refer to "stomach chakra", others that refer to the "solar plexus", and others that speak about nearness to the navel. I'm wondering about your source (re 3 fingers below navel) but also whether you've found this effective. Do you think, regarding references to navel and others to solar plexus, that this is because the terminology has gotten mixed up over time? Or that they are variations on technique that use different chakras?
On my research of the location of the "Stomach Chakra"; I have seen it placed anywhere from the solar plexus to the naval.
My location of 3 fingers below the naval is know as the lower Dan Tein in Chinese acupuncture and is a major point. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) believe it is the base of power. I am working with my acupuncturist to validate the use of this point.

My thought is that one of the effects of the electromagnet is to stimulate the "second brain" (gut) and to synchronize the gut to the brain via the HDR and focus both on the Intention Statement and Witness Well contents.

Due to the variance on the stomach chakra, I decided to look into acupuncture points, which are more defined.

But all these points need to be determined and tested for results; right now is to develop a standard use/testing protocol for HDR research.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
REMOTE VIEWING SESSION:

Performed RV session at 14:40R (EST) on 12DEC2019 on TGT REF#: 1212/1901
Advanced Visual (AV): ideogram of structure
Personal Indices (PI): neck/back pain, poor writing pen
Ideogram: Land/Structure/Movement

S1: Browns, wavy, movement, radio noise, music – announcer Analytical Overlay (AOL): Fields/Driving in auto
Clear, blue sky, cold, chewing tobacco smell AOL: Rain, windshield wipers, driving
Food smells

Session was quick (<5 minutes), but gave me the “current location” of Gibbs. An initial phone call went to voicemail; left message of HDR session and RV results. Called later and confirmed that the RV session was on target; Steve had driven to Topeka and was eating at the Golden Coral Restaurant on the initial call.

The HDR session was whole different story, but leaves some great observations that I have only read about. ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
HDR SESSION FEEDBACK:
I DID NOT get to Gibbs “current location” at 05:30 (MST) his time, he was up (awake) playing a video chess game.
Steve operates an HDR unit 24/7 non-stop, with rates and frequencies to protect his home (from anything in the psychic realm). This may be the answer as to why I could Not get a “finger stick” reaction (I normally always get a stick reaction) and had to switch to a pendulum.

I have heard of the problem with remote viewers tasked with viewing a cargo ship that had been blessed with a protection spell by a Santeria Priest. The remote viewers could not penetrate the hull of the ship, and noted that it was encased in a “green haze” (note: because of the “green haze” they determined that narcotics were in fact onboard and raided the ship).

I believe that Gibbs’ “protection HDR”, first prevented me from getting a “finger stick” reaction and then my subconscious took me “somewhere else” when I pushed for results. This reaction by your subconscious to “give you what you want” has defeated many remote viewers when trying to view something that isn’t there or “protected” (like a deep underground alien base).
That “somewhere else” in this session is probably:
  1. Steve’s garage, next door
  2. Steve’s parent’s house in Nebraska
  3. Where ever Steve was staying when the photograph was taken (sisters house?)
  4. None of the above
Further interview/discussion with Steve hopefully will determine the results.
You always learn more from failures than successes, if you apply the lessons learned correctly.
  1. Gibbs’ house made a poor first target; but definitely leads some validity to the ”protection HDR” concept (something I personally disregarded as “silly”, but now has got my attention)
  2. The “protection HDR” concept needs to be explored and tested.
  3. A stock of HDR/RV session training targets needs to be developed with emphasis placed on events with key (prominent) structures/landmarks. Eg. Superbowl game, million man march, Mt. Saint Helens eruption, etc. –
    Time Travel events.
Still overall quit pleased with the results of this session; a first step in a 1000 day journey. ;)

Mayhem

Zenith
Gibbs may have another device in which he has not previously spoken about under development.

Doc 05

Zenith
Gibbs may have another device in which he has not previously spoken about under development.
Ever since I have known him (2011), he has run an HDR 24/7 (to "bind and rebuke the powers of satan"); I always have kind of disregarded this as one of his "quirks", but now it's got my attention. I do need to confirm that he runs the magnet 24/7.

Doc 05

Zenith
I wonder: The Home Protection Unit; a cross between HDR and DoctorZ's God Device.
Something with a rubbing plate, crystal, Ankh cross antenna, electromagnetic (small), green LED, potentiometer, board mounted, something attractive, fringe science art. ;)