HDRKid II

StarLord

Re: HDRkid II

Deadz74,

If I am not mistaken, I believe you were here approximately 4 or 5 years ago with the same claim looking for investors.

Would that be correct or was that a different person?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

i dont even bother for investor anymore cuz it utherly pointles if its has to take me 2 more eyars to do it on my own i will do it but im not gonne fall for any investor request , im more into sharing file for donations its more legit that way

StarLord

Wait a min, I think I remember it now, did you say back then that you had been given a $100,000 donation by some rich guy?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Be careful, 100 000$ might not be a lot of money in the future, it could be as 20 bucks now.

DoctorZ

yes its true but the guy change his mind due to my lack of professionalism and i was not even sure myself if i coudl do it back then but now its another story i got a team that have more knowledge than me and will help me see it thru

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I hope you guys realize that the reason sites like these are never taken very seriously is because they're inhabited by people who can't help but perpetuate ridiculous stories. HDRKid and DeadZ, you aren't doing anybody any favors by behaving like crazy people.

DoctorZ

I hope you guys realize that the reason sites like these are never taken very seriously is because they're inhabited by people who can't help but perpetuate ridiculous stories. HDRKid and DeadZ, you aren't doing anybody any favors by behaving like crazy people.
no but we surely are entertaining arent we, you can argue with that , also im actually building a time machine and no one on any forum i know are there to be serious but to have fun not to be trolled and i dont wish to be of anyone disapointement , so enjoy the my skill at entertain, cheers
Dr Z

StarLord

no but we surely are entertaining arent we, you can argue with that , also im actually building a time machine and no one on any forum i know are there to be serious but to have fun not to be trolled and i dont wish to be of anyone disapointement , so enjoy the my skill at entertain, cheers
Dr Z

There are many degrees that may separate clinical interest and that of entertainment.

How many sites do you own or are connected with that sell hdr trivia?

Can you explain the difference between vendre, as in vendre son âme, and that of don, donner?

DoctorZ

There are many degrees that may separate clinical interest and that of entertainment.
im not clinicaly insane but some say i am so yeeah for them

How many sites do you own or are connected with that sell hdr trivia?
none i dont promote the sale of any hdr but if someone ask me to make one i will oblige because its not dangerous