HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Nemo

HDRKid

Glad to hear your memory works fine. This thread is starting to gnaw at my toes though...

What is your opinion on providing proof that would validate the HDR?

What I mean specifically, is that you claim so much knowledge, yet offer so little evidence.

It leads me to conclude that, in the (now unlikely) event that you are actually telling the truth, that you don't want anyone else to actually believe it.

Otherwise, surely, it wouldn't be too difficult to give us something, would it?

Anything!

Perhaps you already believe you have provided enough evidence throughout these posts. Just remember it's quality of facts and evidence, not quantity, that makes believability in this scenario.

1000 posts x 0 evidence = 0 credibility.
2 post x 1 evidence = 2 credibility.

Try the latter, if possible, please! :D (even once!)

The lack of anything that can be linked to reality in this thread is surely not adding any believability to the claims of the hdr.

StarLord

HDRKid

Kid,

When you get some free time, you may want to do a search on "Brain Damage & EMF" There are a # of spots relating to Brain Damage and Electromagnetic Fields.
It seems there is unrefutable, Read:Undeniable Proof, that Electromagnetic Fields close to the Brain, Break Down the DNA In Brain Cells, causing problems with the cell walls and other things. Check it out. Certain cells in the Brain DO NOT regenerate, once they are damaged, that's it.

It seems as if its not only the amount of Hrz but the Proximity of the field to the Brain is quite important. Doesn't the HDR have electrodes that get placed close to the temples?

There are many places for information regarding this.

I have removed links to where Quantitative Data by Professionals can be found due to possible repercussions to the TTF. It's your brain, you only get one a turn, you do the research on the hundreds of sites yourself.

Being careful and having Electromagnetic Fields damage you brain cells are two different things. What specifically are you doing to safeguard your Brain Cells?

labasta

HDRKid

Like many readers here, I too have problems believing all these time line accounts for 1 or possibly 2 reasons :

1. How can HDRkid make any predictions anyway if he says he can never travel to the future in his own timeline? The Kerry prediction was a screw-up to say the least.
(Just because he says "most timelines have this future" means nothing)

2. As far a s I am aware, when you astral travel you cannot interact with the surroundings in anyway; you can only observe what is going on. So how in God's name can he tell detailed cultural and economic information on global affairs, especially since he can only spend a max 7 hours there and never visit that timeline again. As an example I distinctly remember him mentioning Russia and China being great friends and Nixon demanding oil from the tar sands in Canada which had been annexed????!!!!!

Absolutely ridiculous, if you don't mind me saying. I probably couldn't tell these things if I was there physically for 7 days, let alone 7 hours.
Ask a person now on the street who the world's biggest exporter of oil is and I'd say at least half of them wouldn't know. My girlfriend doesn't even know who Fidel Castro is for goodness sake (I was shocked when I accidentally found that out). Ask them where America gets its oil from and I'd say 95% of them wouldn't know.
I would have to scour the business sections of the main newspapers to get an idea where the oil was coming from, and even then I couldn't even be 90% sure.

As an astral traveler all I would be able to make out would be clothes, vehicles, buildings, eqipment in those buildings and products in the stores and buildings and language (maybe, maybe not music). A few headlines from the major newspapers of one day (or several for that matter) would reveal didily squat, since they are often strange and misleading in this timeline anyway!

I would have to spend weeks and month searching the net to get a 95% certainty on world events past and present.

StarLord

HDRKid

Labasta

It has been long established that if you own a HDR unit, you can pretty much post ANYTHING you want about the future, *cough*, the more colorful and exciting the better. You don't have to prove a thing. I have been waiting for proof much the same as many people.

To date, we have not seen one single thing resembling proof regarding Time Travel, unless of course you don't mind reading about OBE stories.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
HDRKid

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 20 2004, 04:59 PM
Kid,

When you get some free time,? you may want to do a search on \"Brain Damage & EMF\"? There are a # of spots relating to Brain Damage and Electromagnetic Fields.
It seems there is unrefutable, Read:Undeniable Proof,? that Electromagnetic Fields close to the Brain,? Break Down the DNA In Brain Cells,? causing problems with the cell walls and other things.? Check it out.? Certain cells in the Brain DO NOT regenerate,? once they are damaged,? that's it.

It seems as if its not only the amount of Hrz but the Proximity of the field to the Brain is quite important.? Doesn't the HDR have electrodes that get placed close to the temples?

There are many places for information regarding this.?

LINK REMOVED: DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELVES IF YOU WISH.

Being careful and having Electromagnetic? Fields damage you brain cells are two different things.? What specifically are you doing to safeguard your Brain Cells?

Starlord, you mean well here, but I cannot sanction any ominous warnings against the use of this device. Conversely, I will not sanction its use either.

Electromagnetic fields and cell damage is a much debated argument, with forceful documentary evidence and studies offered in support of both sides of this heated wrangle. Suffice to say, for every doomsayer and concerned clinician warning of the harm that EM fields pose there is an equally credible clinician armed with his studies to offer contra-indicative evidence suggesting the benefits of EM fields.

EM fields are used medically to scan the human body and accordingly diagnose certain disease types. EM fields are used to map the human nervous system and in certain Eastern Medicinal arts to bring balance to our Qi. The magnitude or strength of an EM field seems to be the critical factor in all of this debate, but clinicians are uncertain as to where the damage threshold lies. What is known is that you would be unlikely to generate sufficiently powerful fields off a domestic supply, 110 volts for the US and 220-240 volts for Europe.

I would hesitate myself to even suggest that the HDR is capable of doing damage to the human brain without a World famous Professor of Nuerology standing on a stack of Bibles beside me. I would suggest that you employ the same rigorous standards of robustness in any evidence or argument that you would seek to present in relation to the use of a HDR.

This is just me being polite as I would hate for you post to be seen as gospel here.

EDIT: Link removed.

StarLord

HDRKid

Grayson,

thanks for your input. I didn't invent all those sites out there touting the harmful effects of Electromagnetic Fields. I can only state that there are many sites pointing in thet direction. I find it rather interesting that some type of scientific findings are offered also. Don't you? Have you looked at these sites?

As you and I are neither experts nor Doctors in the field, I leave it up to the readers to do their own explorations as to what they should be careful about and what to ignore.

As the question wether there were any kind of harmfull effects had been brought up before, this information seems only fair and of possible use. Perhaps a more indepth study by experts is in order. My point about Brain Cells is not a type of revelation, the more we learn about the brain the more we hear about different types of cells and what causes damage to them.

You mentioned medical machines built for specific purposes to facilitate diagnosis and exploration of the human body. Pray tell, were these machines built by experts or wanabe time travelers? Were these machines built to exacting standards and tested untill they didn't cause damage? Thats one of my main points.

When the manufacturing of any kind of unit producing EMF is done by nonexperts and there is no test data as to harmful effects of such that opens up quite the can of worms does it not?

To be honest, your response regarding my points as being gospel is a bit weak. I am no expert in this field. However, it doesn't take an expert in the field of Automotive safety to realize after several accidents to wonder why seat belts are a damn good idea does it?

My main point, are they safe and who is doing the safety testing on HDR units? Are you willing to state that their use is absolutely safe? I sure would not.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
HDRKid

Starlord: This isn't the talk in questions thread, nor a debate.

My point has been made, my advice is reasonable and not weak, the rest is up to you. I personally will not endorse the HDR and its use by anyone, nor will I speculate on the merits of its capacity to cause harm. I probably have more qualified Medical experience of the human brain and its failings and weaknesses than you, or any other here for that matter. That's not me being snotty or high-minded, just putting my POV into perspective.

I am unhappy that you have posted links for unqualified minds to link to and makes conclusions on the basis of a one-sided presentation of the facts as you have researched them. Please don't do it again.

That remains my final word on the subject. :love:

StarLord

HDRKid

Grayson,

I am sorry, did you say that links to where test data regarding possible EMF harm, that were done by Doctors is something that should be disregarded? Can you point out specificly where in the rules it says that?? Just wondering. Thank You.

hellrazor

HDRKid

Originally posted by opmmur@Jul 27 2004, 09:00 PM
Sunday July 25, 2004

Every day, I received about 40 to 120 E-mails, 60 or 70% is spam and 35% is mail from 6 web sites, I am a current member of. I received an E-mail, from a man called ?Ilderon? about 6 or 8 weeks ago; he lives in my area of southern California. I try to answer all the E-mails I receive each week. Well ?Ilderon? was asking about the Gibbs Time Machine I own. After a number of E-mails we met Sunday.

I showed him the Gibbs video in which the time machine slowed and speeded up time with watches. We decided to try to duplicate that same experiment. After setting up the Gibbs time machine I used a wall clock, which was about 14 inches in diameter, this particular clock was an AA battery operated clock. It also had Birds of North America and that each of the 12 hours on the clock; on the hour a different bird would sing out a birdcall.

When we brought the clock close to the Gibbs energized coil the clock began running very fast backwards, when we adjusted the dials on the Gibbs machine the clock started running forward it was equal to 30 seconds equals one hour on the clock. The Birdcalls was also shortened fast in both directions to. The birdcalls on this clock are generated from IC chips.

Next we decided to place a very powerful permanent magnet on the back of the clock to see what would happen. The clock froze up; next we pulled the magnet off the clock started again.

?Ilderon? said he was also going to write-up his experiences on what he witnessed, He will be posting this week. It should be very interesting to see what his views are on the whole time machine experience. ?

?Ilderon? also used the Gibbs to Astral Travel and was very accurate in his travels. ? ?Ilderon? will be posting his information on the following link: ?

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_The...act=Reg&CODE=00

Professor Opmmur @);-

know the feeling i keep getting emails from antigravity group :/

Status
Not open for further replies.