HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi MG:

I have seen a lot of strange poltergeist activity when using the HDR.
For example, objects lift up and then crash. Also strange
"burn marks" appear on the floor.

Check up on poltergeist or noisy ghost.

I have read that high magnetic fields can cause poltergeist type events,
but it seems so spooky, like I am tampering with something.

Yes, the mirror "healed" itself, and that one freaked out my mom,
she actually wanted to move out of the house.

Hi Olly:

There is a Major Ley line near my house where it was rumored that people
would disappear. The grocery store near it was torn down and now there
is a high fence around the area.

I have seen UFOs near that area and it gives me the creeps when I walk there at night. A friend of mine showed me where the heart of the vortex was. The ground feels spongy and weird.

PyRo99

HDRKid

Now it's time for my own two cents. Take them or leave them, not my garbage can to pick.

However, What HDR can be experiencing is past lives, and past experiences. Indeed, that is why he is going to the 20s, and such. Physical TT, is IMPOSSIBLE right now, you cannot strap a metal coil on your head, and pretend that you are Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. If this was possible, don't you think the United States Government would put a ban on these instruments?

As for DNA, ever wonder why they call parts "Junk"? Oh, its not really junk, but they want it to be called that because Technology sucks the big fat one, and they haven't a clue what it does. Though, I cannot prove my stance, they can neither disprove what I believe. Theres 10 other strands of DNA, and it is recoding, though it is up to you to "Help" it recode.

As for Poltergeists, it may have not been a "Ghost". And I largely disagree with the fact that they state that it is a poltergeist with Electromagnetivity. How do you know that it is a "Ghost", because a poltergesit is defined as a ghost. And a Ghost can only be a dead person, how do you know it wasn't a spirit? Then again, who am I kidding.

Our DNA isn't stopping us from doing anything, our DNA is our DNA. Whether or not, HDR is "really" traveling is irrelevant, if I really wanted to know I would just go ask someone higher up. Though astraling is possible, Astral Travel from a metal coil, is highly unlikely. I wouldn't want to shock the living daylights out of myself into a freakin' calm state. To each his own though.

cyrex1976

HDRKid

Hdrkid,would you let me borrow your tesla coil so i could use it for physical time travel?i have been TRYING to physically time travel using the Hyperdimensional resonator for 15 months and i never have been able to physically travel to the past i am losing patience and i need your help PLEASE let me borrow it or help me physically time travel i need your help

M G

HDRKid

Cyrex,

Honestly mate, do you really think the tesla coil will make a difference!! and seriously if it does why hasnt anyone set up a camera(out of range of EMF) to film a 'Dematerialisation' from this timeline to the next.

hmmm

hellrazor

HDRKid

Originally posted by M G@Jan 8 2005, 02:54 PM
Continued...

Wrong. People have been experiencing Physical TT effects throughout history.

If a person knows nothing of our multidimensional existence and found themselves out of body in another realm that looks like the 1920s, the first thing to come into your head would be "I've just gone back in time".

(Physical)Reality Creation= Consciousness, Subconsciousness, Unconsciousness and the Five Senses
(Astral)Reality Creation=Subconsciousness, Unconsciousness merged and downloaded into the physical body to be remembered as consciousness of the Astral event (compressed data)

Then you have to break everything down into single frames. Look at a videogame for a minute, the racing car is given the illusion of movement by single frames which contain different movements, so say 36 frames per second....

so yes, 36 fps give a normal and fluid observation which would satisfy the visual cortex into a normal state of movement. However, every single frame of this is operating infinitely on different frequencies simultaneously which obviously the 'Conscious' human mind cannot decipher. But if we were looking purely with the 'unconscious' and Subconscious' mind the single frame would be multifaceted, and then times this by 36....yes I know it is mind boggling but the points i am trying to make is this....

1. We are restricted by our Physical Brain.
2. When we are in the Astral State we are not restricted
3. Our DNA is stopping us from TT

Seeing as material is born from conscious intent, surely being able to imagine physical travel and it not being possible, is an impossible paradox.

If your Subconscious could override your DNA/RNA codings in this dimension then yes something strange would happen ;)

Your subconscious can its your conscious mind that stops you and trys to distract you, when your subconscious mind is acting out on you it is possible for your mind to of already analysed the situation and throughts in your head long before it all means something to you, what this is saying is if u can plant stuff into your subconscious through sitmulating your senses and brain the right way then you can change the way you perceive the world.

it is the way we percieve this world witch allows us to evolve and send/receive data through the DNA.

HDRKID

HDRKid

Hi cyrex1976:

I bought one Tesla coil from Ebay for $176.00 and a second Telsa coil from a friend that one was about $220; including postage.

Sadly the first Tesla coil was destroyed in an experiment and the second Telsa coil was a puny 50,000 Volt model that I later sold. So I am now looking for a third Tesla coil to conduct experiements. Hopefully it will be a 250,000Volt model.

If you cannot get a hold of a Tesla Coil for use with your HDR, then buy a small plasma ball, I like to use these with the HDR and you can get one for about $20 bucks,
but remember that I use the HDR for Astral Time Travel.

Hi Hellrazor:

Your said:
"saying is if u can plant stuff into your subconscious through sitmulating your senses and brain the right way then you can change the way you perceive the world."

Of course, if reality is an illusion then the HDR is not real, only my belief in it.
The problem of course is that I cannot imagine that I won the lotto,
or that there are gold bars in my bedroom.

Still, you have a point, and Steven Gibbs says that you have to believe for the HDR to works. This is because the HDR is a radionics machine with a witness well. Objects placed inside the witness well allow me to more easily time travel to the past. This is like a psychic that asks for a favorite toy of a missing child.

By rubbing the toy the psychic can see images of the child and its present location.

Hi MG:

This sounds like a great idea, but when you use the HDR for astral time travel it would not record anything. Still there are Videos of the Hutchinson Effect.. I believe that the Hyper Dimensional Resonator built by Steven Gibbs functions on a priciple similar to the Hutchinson Effect.

M G

HDRKid

2. Have you ever gone physically to another timeline or universe and drove a car or something like that?

A car? Steven Gibbs says that you can use the HDR in a car. You need to connect a power inverter to the cigarette lighter. This would be great. There was a person in the old time travel forum by Gavin that claim to use the HDR to transport his Jeep.

I wish he would come here and share his experiences with us.

What a coincidence, I have just finished watching "Back to the future 2" :)

HDRKID,

I did mean to record footage of dematerialisation during a physical TT experiance as Mr Gibbs and yourself says is possible.

I have stated in my other postings that time does not exsist in the Astral however, in the Realtime zone and some lowers realms they do have time stamps embedded in them so it would be possible to manouvre through these realms using these time stamps.

I am wondering why people bother with radionics as it is just as easy to learn from a book like 'Astral Dynamics' by robert bruce. If you want it enough you will Astrally project with his instructions within a month.
I learned the hard way and I wish his book was around 15yrs ago.

OllyB

HDRKid

What a coincidence, I have just finished watching \"Back to the future 2\" :)
Its an interesting film that one. You'll notice some of steven gibbs' work was before the trilogy. Have you also wondered where they go the word Flux capacitor from? granted the actual thing itself in the film though, just looks 'hollywood'!

>People bother with radionics because, radionics is a proccess not a technology. Its like saying, why bother going to the doctors when you are ill when all he's gonna do is send you home with the same old midicine.

We all know that diet and certain foods, and targeted exercises (especially taoist and yoga ones) can clear up illness. Before and when they have started. So why go to the doctor to get pharmacy created medicine which used technology to be created?

If a person knows nothing of our multidimensional existence and found themselves out of body in another realm that looks like the 1920s, the first thing to come into your head would be \"I've just gone back in time\".
No i wasn't talking about people mistaking Astral for physical - this would be VERY hard to do. I'm on about people who have been going along in there cars and have been scared ****less becuase the suddenly end up in a totally different landscape, time or place.
Or when people walk along and here the sounds of ancient battles going on. Or seeing people and objects from other times, out of place. To many examples to mention (physical - not astral).

HDRKID.

Last night i went to bed, i woke up around 3 am because the TV remote fell on my head. As i woke it was on my face. I didn't put it there. I don't have any shelves for it to fall off. It was down by the side of my Bed. The HDR is on the floor by my bed too.

I'm not saying the HDR did this, but its an oddity, and interesting. Of course i may just be randomly picking up objects close to me and dropping them on my face as i sleep. I certainly hope this doesnt become habit :D

Kind regards,
Olly.

P.S. its not just Gibbs that recommends the Tesla coil. Nichola Tesla himself was well aware of the oddity of the Tesla coil aswell. Nichola was supposed to be part of the Philadelphia experiment. They used his invention as part of the circuit/method.

Cyrex,

perhaps you could tell Exactly your personal procedure for Physical tavel. What you do to the Tee, Where you do it, what you do, how you know where you do it is the right place, your state of mind, The power supply you use? Everything.

Perhaps I can be of some assistance with regards to this. You could PM me if you'd rather.

Its important you tell me Totally 100% everything you do whilst doing it. You might have missed something minor out of the equation.

HDRkid,

bud, can you check your PMs on this forum? Thanks.

Kind regards,
Olly

cyrex1976

HDRKid

Okay at 7pm i usually go on my bed with the hyperdimensional resonator,i plug it in and then i flick on the yellow switch and i put the time coils around my head(I sit the whole time)then i have a song playing on the radio that helps me focus on the exact time period i want to time travel to while i slowly turn each of the dials and rubibng my fingers on the rubbing plate.I take my 2 fingers and i rub them slowly against the rubbing plate and if i feel them being gluey or dry i stop turning each dial then i turn the red switch on.After I turn the red switch on i take the electromagnet and i put the steel core into my belly button while i lay down(sometimes i might be sitting when doing this part)anyway while i have the electromagnet there i start to feel my eyes water,the kind of water one feels when someone has a bright light in their eyes of course i only feel this part,i also see little blue things in front of my face which i compare to the lights you see when you are on the beach on a hot summer day and you look at the sun,i take the electromagnet out of my bellybutton and i lay it on my bed(i leave both switches on)and i lay on my bed waiting for a flash of white light.After awhile i shut the electromagnet off and i leave the yellow switch on but after a few more minutes i give up and i shut it off.Here is my set up when i do this
-I only try to physically time travel between the hours of 2pm-1am regardless of what moon is outside
-Most of the time i try it on my bed(i found a grid point on the floor of my bed)
however i sometimes use the hdr on the floor with the hdr over the grid point or on a couch but mostly on my bed
-Sometimes i use the barium oxide bar magnet
-I used to put the quartz crystal in the whitness well do increase the white light effect but i noticed the hdr is no diffrent regardless if i use the crystal or not.
-When tuning the hdr i will listen to a song of when i want to tt to(example i want to tt to May 1999 so i put on the backstreet boys i want it that way)but sometimes i just say 'what are the rates which will transport my physical body and all of its compoents to 'month day year' if i'm lucky i can briefly visualize the day when saying it.

Frog186

HDRKid

cyrex1976
Hi I'm Frog I was wondering isn't physical time travel more dangerous then astral or mental time travel because you could get a disease or sickness in another timeline and could bring it back here in this timeline or your machine or device will break or break down then you would be stuck on that other timeline as for astral and mental time travel you can explore and see and hear what is happening and plus when you do physical travel you can get hurt not like astral and mental time travel anyways I am a beginner at astral travel I use no machines or devices instead I use two pendants to travel if you go to my thread which is in experiments in progress click my pendant experiment and you will find my posts there called Frog186 only in the forum and not chat! well I got to go now I will talk with you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.