HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Re: HDRKID

Yes, AND Paul did that mind reading in past. Which actually is the only proof of time travel that I have seen to date on this thread. A week ago or more, Paul read what was on my mind TODAY. Albeit, there was slim pickens amongst a cast of thousands that were not in presence at the moment.

I hate to say this but, I see you admitting on more than a few lines that you are actually more than just 'HDRkid' . If anyone else took the time to visit your blog site and viewed it from a certain angle, they would see almost every single Hook, Subliminal Suggestion, Persuasion and Sales Tactic known. In fact, I have to say it could almost be used as a primer for the Dale Carnagie School of Sales Techniques.
It was written from a standpoint of sales.

StarLord

HDRKid

Headiebean, I'll give you a clue, it isn't a guy named Dale.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"FootSoldier\")</div>
I don't think Michael will be convicted. Most of the damaging testimony he had against him came from witnesses who had past legal issues with Michael, and the housekeeper has even admitted lying while under oath. I think it will be like the O.J. trial, people know he committed the crime but he'll still be found not guilty.[/b]

So that means we won't get to see the thing that no longer fits, eh? I'll bet THAT will sure be good news for McCaully Calkin.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"FootSoldier\")</div>
I don't think Michael will be convicted. Most of the damaging testimony he had against him came from witnesses who had past legal issues with Michael, and the housekeeper has even admitted lying while under oath. I think it will be like the O.J. trial, people know he committed the crime but he'll still be found not guilty.[/b]

People know? People know he committed the crime?

I read something like this, I thank God for the jury system.

HDRKID

Hi Paul:
Your prediction was spot on, but I hope this timeline is more merciful.
Jail is a death sentence.

Hi Starlord:
Dale? Sorry, but I do not see the connection.
I am simply a poor boy with a box.

Hi Footsoldier:
Perhaps you were hoping a fate like Pete Townsend?
That was in England.........

We are under the rule of the "religious ugly dudes." - Taken from
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. :)

Hi Frog:

1. Have you ever been to the middle ages when knights and maids where they live and such I mean a parallel universe or timeline?

I have seen the middle ages. A wonderful time. My favorite is a bit later, the 1800's with horse drawn coaches. Most of those knights were short. :grin:

2. After the war or before the war do many people try and flee to other parallel universes or timelines with their time machines and teleportation machines also what kind of machines are they big or small or big and small and what do they look like? explain in detail for the me!

The people of Ongs Hat are supposed to have fled to a parallel earth called Java II. A forest world with no people in it. They left in an "egg" and are living there now. :)

I saw in 2052 that people lived inside these black cube like structures and would not go out due to viruses. I think that every timeline is a bit different, but on most the problem is viruses not radiation.

In 2150 the people live in these domes that look like warehouses inside bare concrete floor. The people walk around freely and there is more tech than now. Robots, clones, strange machines.

The technology for time travel and teleportation continues to get better and better. It is quite common by 2625.

At first expensive and unrealible, but later small and cheap - like computers in the 20th century.

Please remember that people in 2625 do not speak English and those that do travel here are probably history professors that are breaking the rules since they should not travel to dangerous red lines. That is timelines that are high crime. :unsure:

Tw0mey

Hi HDRKid,

These are not so serious questions but I am curious nonetheless.

Are you familiar with gaming consoles? If so how many Xbox's are made? Have you played the Xbox2? What is it called? Did you play Halo 3? How was it?

Thanks,

Tw0mey

HDRKID

Hi Tw0mey:

These are not so serious questions but I am curious nonetheless.

Are you familiar with gaming consoles?
Yes, the new PSP is my fave.
Gameboy will fade out.

Nintendo keeps losing market share.
Remember Sega Dreamcast?

If so how many Xbox's are made?
Microsoft will be split into several companies, due to monoploy.
New company not called Microsoft.

Namo a chinese company will make games in the future for its console.

Have you played the Xbox2?
No, the "new" microsoft is a mess.

What is it called?
Many changes in the future.
Games are telepathic and holographic.

Did you play Halo 3?
No, there was a game with crystals in it. It was crystal cavern or something,
it had drangons and ancient cities.

A lot of FLASH games in the near future. People use the internet a lot.
You will see less and less of the "arcade" style single player games.

No games in 2050, but internet is still around.

PhantomLord

Many changes in the future.
Games are telepathic and holographic.

Does that think what I mean it thinks?

Brixton%20riots%2081.jpg

REAL LIFE GTA!!!

Maybe thats a question to ask. How does Rockstar plan to top GTA San Andreas.

I can see Flash games taking off. The ones out now are addictive as hell.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdrkid it's frog once again I just wanted to say I have two more questions for you so here they are and thanks for everything:

1. Does virtual reality exist and do people play vr games and make applications and so much more in the near or further future?

2. In the near or further future does the government still take care of the public or does the public take care of the public also do we lose technology and other subjects in the future?

thanks hdrkid for your time and patience and thanks for listening and thanks for being cool to me I appreciate that I will talk with you later on remember stay cool and remember this we make the future of what it is!

sinister

okay, i've held off getting into this thread for awhile, but I have one concern with the HDR. My understanding is that it allows you to see forward, but not in any specific time or worldline, it seems. I hope you are suggesting that this device allows you to see into 'possible' futures for this world, and not what may actually come to pass. Microsoft will not break up before this winter, when the new X-Box 2 will be released, so what you saw would have to be an alternate worldline, correct? Now, what is the value in seeing these things if worldlines are infinite? Whatever you say, according to the infinite worldline theory, will happen, always has happened, and no matter what events you recall, are actual worldlines. So my question is, what is the value in recounting this experiences? It doesn't help us make any more sense out of our own worldline, and therefore can't really have a purpose besides entertainment. I am not even breaching the 'does the HDR actually work like it says' argument, or debating whether what you've seen is real. Of course it is, because everything and anything will happen according to the infinite worldline theory. Am I wrong here?

Status
Not open for further replies.