HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRKID

Re: HDRKID

Hi Frog:

1. Could you tell me about that guy who went to 2095 and what he experienced during his trip?

Steven Gibbs did not tell me what the guy saw in 2095. He was there for only a few hours. He got pretty darn scared though. I know that in the 2080's teleportation is popularized and there is massive unemployment.

Not just people working for car companies, but filling stations, motels, roadhouses, etc.

At first the teleportation devices, which look like phone booths, are bulky and expensive and there are accidents, but later they replace ground travel {trucks, buses, trains} so enjoy your car.

The highways fall into disrepair as people abandon roads to use teleporters as a way of transportation, so there are no roads in the far future.

Personally, I prefer to see to the past in my HDR. I hate the modern age, but rather prefer the gentle breeze from a bygone era that has long since departed. A time of horse drawn carriages driven over narrow cobblestone streets with the clop clop sound of horse hooves and the crunching of wagon wheels and that magical feeling you get as you ride up and down rolling green hills, while far off in the distance stand purple mountains.
The smell of fresh cut hay early in the morning mixes with that of fresh baked bread coming out of a wood oven.

Farmers plowing the land with teams of oxen, while in the background the distant sound of church bells ringing harkens you home.
The fresh plowed earth waiting patiently for the cool spring rains while seedlings begin to poke their heads out of the rich dark dirt.
That eternal cycle of new life at the beginning of each spring as the trees clothes themselves with leaves and the formerly brown meadow turns vivid green and bursts into bloom with splashes of red and blue.

2. If the world was flat instead of round do you believe time travel could still exist and work?

No, I think that the ley lines are in straight lines, but a flat earth would not have a magnetic pole so there would be no hartmann grid or grid points. You need a grid point to travel through time. So I believe that time travel would not be possible on a flat earth. :)

Steven Gibbs told me that he is now building the STM - Space Time Modulator. it must not be in the catalog with the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

Frog186

hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog once again I just wanted to say I can't send you a private message because it says when I send one to you it says that you have alot of messages you haven't answered yet or hdrkid has exceeded too many and I want to send you a message but an error comes up would you be able to fix that or something like that? also did you get your job back from your boss he said he would hire you for the summer I am just wondering that's all well I got to go now I will talk with you later on and thanks for being cool with me and I appreciate your time and patience too!

PhantomLord

At first the teleportation devices, which look like phone booths, are bulky and expensive and there are accidents, but later they replace ground travel {trucks, buses, trains} so enjoy your car.

The highways fall into disrepair as people abandon roads to use teleporters as a way of transportation, so there are no roads in the far future.

Well you should see some of the roads here in New York. They all ready look like that now.

But this STM does sound interesting. It said something about creating a mini time warp. So with my limited knowledge of physics does this mean you can physically go to another timeline?

But I can understand wanting to go to the past. Though I would want to mostly just to see family members who have since passed on and get a chance to say goodbye to them or maybe just get to meet them.

Of course preventing myself from doing stupid stuff that I regret would be nice to.

But back to the question on this STM. What exactly does a mini time warp mean.

HDRKID

Hi Phantomlord:

Well you should see some of the roads here in New York. They all ready look like that now.
Well, they do not have grass growing in the cracks yet. :)

But this STM does sound interesting. It said something about creating a mini time warp. So with my limited knowledge of physics does this mean you can physically go to another timeline?
The STM uses copper plates attached to the stomach chakra and it is small about the size of a cig pack.

But I can understand wanting to go to the past. Though I would want to mostly just to see family members who have since passed on and get a chance to say goodbye to them or maybe just get to meet them.
Actually, I used the HDR to go back and I saw my grandpa in one of my jumps (he is dead now) and he was smoking. In the jump I was telling him to please stop smoking, but he would not listen to me. Sad actually. I think in the movie "frequency", the main actor gets his dad to stop smoking, but I simply saw scenes from the past.

In another jump I saw my dog years ago when he was alive and I was living at another house. My dog is dead now. He dug under under a fence and ran out into traffic and got hit by a car. It was just like him, he was always so rambunctious. I was happy to see my dog again. :)

Who says you cant go home again?

But back to the question on this STM. What exactly does a mini time warp mean. I do not think that the STM works as well as the HDR but that is my take on the whole thing. The STM does not generate the power of a HDR.

Hi stech99:
Steven Gibbs has no email and no computer. In fact, he hates computers.
Funny actually, kinda like Isaac Asimov hated flying, and yet he wrote all those books about spaceships.

Many people do not know that Steven Gibbs sold the farm in Nebraska and now lives in Kansas in a small house. He is like retired now. At one time he was a full time farmer and a part time inventor.

I actually talked to Steven Gibbs back in 2001 when he was still on the farm and he was always busy doing work. Now he has more time to enjoy life and think about things like the future.

It is a very different future than you see in movies. In most futuristic sci-fi movies made in the 50's you did not see fax machines or email, but instead spaceships and robots. Technology is funny. :)

I used to love technology until I saw WWIII, that changed me. :(

Hi Frog:
My old boss says that he might give me a job this summer. I hope so, I need money.

I will delete more messages, but I have not gotten a message in weeks.

Were any of the questions about Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

DWOMT

Are there any timelines where SuperHeroes exist? Would be great if there was a timeline with Superman or Batman existing as real people.

StarLord

Anybody can make up anything about what is taking place at a place where nobody can possible verify that person's words.

That is the bottom line. the kid can not possibly prove what he claims, just as none of us can prove we actually had a dream. Of course, the biggest difference is that for the last few million years billions upon billions of people have been having so many dreams that it has actually entered part of a medical proffesion for consideration in diagnosing mental illnesses. Which from a VALID MEDICAL POINT, yes people dream, yes dreams are considered more than real and that using a point of query of "Prove that you dream" is about as rediculous as human mamilary glands on a wart hog.

Now unless you are going to claim that the Pschiatry in toto is just another genere of Quackery, you cannot use dreams as a point of contention for your argument. But you knew that anyway. I find it interesting that time after time when someone points out that you are mistaken, you slide right over it and go on as if nothing was said.

I have to agree with G100 about the way you tend to plageraize other folks work and not acknolodge them. This is not the first time you have done that. If you consistently do that, why should people believe what you claim about some placebo?

Frog186

hdrkid
hi hdrkid it's frog once again I have two more questions to ask you so here they are and sorry to have bothered you if your busy and sorry I don't have alot of time to send you a longer message so these questions will do:

1. I have heard that astral travel is a dangerous result you can get possessed and so much more what do you think is more reliable astral or physical travel?

2. When you see your other self like your copy of yourself or double and other animals and humans are they really a copy of their universe or a real copy of this earth or is it heavier than that?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for being cool and nice to me I appreciate your information, pics, movies, and so much more I will talk with you later on so see you later!

HDRKID

Hi DWOMT:

I wish there were. I did get to see movies b4 they came out though.
The HDR is my gateway to the "other side".

Hi Starlord:

You have posted hundreds of time things negative to the HDR. Its like a blind man making fun of a telescope. He does not userstand what "stars" are or why a person would spend time looking at them.

I use astral time travel to explore the vastness of the universe. But, I'm not the only one, many people are now using RV and Astral to see the future. It is becomming more and more common.

The HDR is not needed for astral time time, but neither are bio-feedback machines or chanting mantras. These are techniques that people use to help them achieve a certain state.

I am beginning to think that you have never gone astral. The "mental health" bit is typical of debunkers who are narrow minded. In earlier centuries they burned "witches" and "heretics".

We now know that many of the herbs in witches potions had medicinal properties, but the debunkers destroyed much of this knowledge and claimed that they were improving society be getting rid of misfits.

Many people now travel far to see native healers and shamans. In the future their medicine will prove to have a great influence on humanity.

Time will prove who is right and who is wrong.

Hi Frog:

1. I have heard that astral travel is a dangerous result you can get possessed and so much more what do you think is more reliable astral or physical travel?

Yes, have heard that. I pray b4 I go astral and ask to be protected. Always had trouble with OBE. We all fear the unknown.

2. When you see your other self like your copy of yourself or double and other animals and humans are they really a copy of their universe or a real copy of this earth or is it heavier than that?

You can see yourself in astral time travel .

It seems that we see an astral representation of reality. Like a mirror of what is real. The image is not real solid object, but a representation of that object in the astral realm.

Think of your reflection in a pool of water. :)

pauli

Does anyone else remember that kid made predictions a month or two ago for the recent Star Wars movie?? I seem to recall it, yet when I went back to check for the post, I cannot find it. Did we lose some bits of thread again? I wanted to check his comments against my recent screening of the movie.

Hopefully someone recalls what he said.

Hey kid, can you reconstruct what you said? It's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.