Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

midsummerlight

Please allow me to explain again.
I know a hell of a lot more then I can share with anyone here, but I will tell you this.
The people that have been using this technology have been playing God and they have been abusing the technology for selfish reasons for years.
Some good aliens are starting to see the abuse as needing to be stopped.
But you being a TT must know that!
Humans can not be trusted to be honest without exception!
99% of humans are way to stupid to understand the problem is us.
If we do harm to others by lying or deceiving others then we get what is do to us and should not bitch.
And please do not blame me...
I am so new to this site. WW - your posts ring true to me. I am so fed up with jokers/hoaxers/aholes posting ridiculous content. Also, how might I send PM?

walt willis

Andy has my number.
please give a hint as to your need for contact...
I told him about who or what I am.
It needs to remain private for now.
There are some aholes in every forum and they must be lonely bored people to stay where they are not welcome.
I am looking for real reports and not the kind of people I've found so far.
I do feel sorry for Andy because of the grief I have gotten for coming forward with things I know.
We will need disclosure for Andrew Basiago to win and I pray that it will happen soon.
Then we may also see the Aholes crawl back under their rocks.

TimeFlipper

Also, do they still sing and dance in your time?
Yes, we do still sing and dance but it's not really quite what you guys have today even though I have been found of some of your songs, most people play instruments and make their own music but there are still music artists.
Does it sound something like this?
The "face" reminded me of Mickey Mouse :D Love the music its very relaxing, i nearly fell asleep over my Delta T Antenna ::LOL::

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
1. Well, it might take me some time to get a photo because I don't really know how to use these computers to well but I promise I'll have a photo by November 5th. Ok, so it is an electric car. Everybody has something different and mines electric car. It has many improvements though like rocket boosters to get me to the speed of light, it has something to make me go back to the future by making me go at the negative speed of light. I'd say what it is but hasn't been discovered yet. And a few more little details.

Scientific and technical details, please

TimeFlipper

WOW! you were forthcoming with your answers...Thanks!

Are you allowed to keep your real name?

Do you drive an electric car? I don't need to know that so feel free to skip.
The device used is not to be shared with this forum? I do understand.

Have you ever been told about Andrew Basiago or me in your training?

I do understand if you chose not to answer any of these questions.
Well, I don't want to give out my last name until 2/29/16. I don't want my younger self to get tracked down because they think it's the older me. So I promise I will give out my last name by 2/29/16 Yes, I do drive an electric car. There are still gas cars but not a single gas car has been made in like 15 years so gas is REALLY cheap, probably $1.17 a gallon. Yes, I have been told of Andrew Basiago in training, some of the guys joke around about him, we've even had debates, but nothing serious.
OMG..this persons last name is......Timeflipper :eek::D...Seriously now, how did computers and TV`s evolve from, miniature scene expanding Holographs (MSEH) with virtual reality observance (VRO and HD was dropped) that Sony started preparing in 2015 for sale in 2017?...
You should know this as you are a military person....

Negative speed of light, thats an interesting concept...By the use of Quantum Tunnelling, their is no need to travel at luminal velocity, which is just another way of saying Negative speed of light...that was a bit sneaky of you, wasnt it lol :D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Please allow me to explain again.
I know a hell of a lot more then I can share with anyone here, but I will tell you this.
The people that have been using this technology have been playing God and they have been abusing the technology for selfish reasons for years.
Some good aliens are starting to see the abuse as needing to be stopped.
But you being a TT must know that!
Humans can not be trusted to be honest without exception!
99% of humans are way to stupid to understand the problem is us.
If we do harm to others by lying or deceiving others then we get what is do to us and should not bitch.
And please do not blame me...
I am so new to this site. WW - your posts ring true to me. I am so fed up with jokers/hoaxers/aholes posting ridiculous content. Also, how might I send PM?
I hope you do realize that just because I'm a time traveler for the military doesn't mean I know all their secrets. All I know, is that my job was to retrieve a T.V. that apparently had an alien message on it. That's all I knew.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
1. Well, it might take me some time to get a photo because I don't really know how to use these computers to well but I promise I'll have a photo by November 5th. Ok, so it is an electric car. Everybody has something different and mines electric car. It has many improvements though like rocket boosters to get me to the speed of light, it has something to make me go back to the future by making me go at the negative speed of light. I'd say what it is but hasn't been discovered yet. And a few more little details.

Scientific and technical details, please
So basically there is no grill because if there was it would slow the car down. I need to go as fast as I can. The engine was replaced by a replica of the engine from my times fastest car. With the rockets there were no exhaust pipe. Also to make me go to the future I replaced the break with something that will help me go forward in time

TimeFlipper

Well, I don't want to give out my last name until 2/29/16. I don't want my younger self to get tracked down because they think it's the older me. So I promise I will give out my last name by 2/29/16 Yes, I do drive an electric car. There are still gas cars but not a single gas car has been made in like 15 years so gas is REALLY cheap, probably $1.17 a gallon. Yes, I have been told of Andrew Basiago in training, some of the guys joke around about him, we've even had debates, but nothing serious.
OMG..this persons last name is......Timeflipper :eek::D...Seriously now, how did computers and TV`s evolve from, miniature scene expanding Holographs (MSEH) with virtual reality observance (VRO and HD was dropped) that Sony started preparing in 2015 for sale in 2017?...

Negative speed of light, thats an interesting concept...By the use of Quantum Tunnelling, their is no need to travel at luminal velocity, which is just another way of saying Negative speed of light...that was a bit sneaky of you, wasnt it lol :D
Typically, Jaden and 2040 will not or cannot answer my simple question...but yet has spoken on here about Negative Speed Of Light..all
fakes will obviously avoid answering certain questions, because they have no idea how to answer them, simply because they are fakes...But of course they will say that, i cannot answer that or this..or simply refuse to answer them.....Sorry Jaden..you are a fake to me...Now you can put me on ignore, if you know how to do it lol ..Remember folks that its Schools half term holidays ;):D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith

Computers and T.V.'s have evolved because humans get smarter and smarter