Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

You first said that you were sent back to here to retrieve a formula or obtain a sample of a extremely heat resistant insulating material, and now you tell us that you also went back to the time of the civil war in which your son was killed, to save him and take him back home with you...
Only now you find him in this time-line, alive and happily married...So, after you saved him did you screw up the return visit home, and somehow he ended up conveniently in this time-line? Does he know that you are his father, or does he have no memories of you? :)

Last year we had a fake time traveller whose purpose was to retrieve a certain computer that was made in 1975, but after we debunked him he changed his original name and he now is a member of Paranormalis who posts real information...:)

I believe you when you said you grew up in Italy and was educated in England and that you worked in an area called Florida..people who have lived in America will only say the civil war like you have, and not the American Civil War like how i say it in the UK ;).. You write in a sophisticated manner, but you made a grammatical error when you said....However, i ask people before posting to have the common courtesy to read what i "wrote", and you should have put written..Was your father telling you how to write what you have put, but you cocked up the word "written" for wrote? :D

However, just to prove that you grew up in Italy and was educated in England, i did a quick search on your name and guess what?..When i typed in Lussorio F, up comes a Facebook account with the name name of Lussorio Fele who is an Italian person that moved to Rugby in England!!..Do you still live at 16 Rushton Road Rugby England, or have you moved? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Avalonian

I said I was going to keep certain things secret as they where private, but one of the reason I came to this time was to bring my son back with me who died during the civil war. However events here are unfolding in a different way and as such hes still alive and married with children in this world-line.

If there's no room in your time machine for him and his family, you could maximize the chance he survives the war by asking him to move to Uruguay. In the upcoming war South America is one of the safest places, Uruguay is one the best countries in South America, and Uruguay is mostly populated with Italians and other Mediterraneans so your son would fit in well there.

If the family can't or won't go there, the next best option is to move to a small town in the Pacific Northwest, preferably next to a national park. Whether the family decides to move or not, you should provide them with a ton of canned goods, a solar power system, survival straws and so on, the full survivalist package.

After you get home, you could volunteer for crosstime missions (if there are any) and maybe you'll find a timeline where you died but your son lived, in which case you could move to that timeline.

Good luck

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
However, just to prove that you grew up in Italy and was educated in England, i did a quick search on your name and guess what?..When i typed in Lussorio F, up comes a Facebook account with the name name of Lussorio Fele who is an Italian person that moved to Rugby in England!!..Do you still live at 16 Rushton Road Rugby England, or have you moved? ;) :ROFLMAO:

The spelling of his words suggested England. Offence is one example.

steven chiverton

Well, there are questions that some of the members have already asked, but I still have a few questions:

1) Did you accidentally travel to this year, or do you have a purpose?

2) Can you tell us anything about the world in 2046?

3) In 2046, will there be flying cars, invisibility, teleportation and more?

4) Will there be a WW3?

5) Did you find any planet that is 100% to have alien life?

6) Did humans build a base on the moon, or somewhere else?

1) Did you accidentally travel to this year, or do you have a purpose?

I was initially sent back to 20th century to 1993 to be precise to either retrieve the formula for or obtain a sample of, a extremely heat resistant insulating material. That was stumbled upon by amateur scientist, but later lost when he passed away leaving no samples behind and taking the formula with him to the grave. My appearance here now was neither scheduled or sanctioned, I bent the rules slightly for personal reasons.

2) Can you tell us anything about the world in 2046?

2046 its hard as we are still recovering from a nuclear war. Life is not a bed of roses in the future but it also not a bed of thorns.

3) In 2046, will there be flying cars, invisibility, teleportation and more?

Oil reserves are running out and whats left is difficult to get hold off and so rationed. Transport is mainly by bike, horse or steam powered trains. The only thing you see in the air are micro drones. A type of invisibility that render the user nearly invisible is achieved through active camouflage that blends you in to the background. Its not perfect but I have one at my disposal.

4) Will there be a WW3?

I’ve already kinda answered that in my reply to question 2, but will add that in this world-line all the ingredients are present, as I remember that caused the catastrophic conflict. But it occurring at a different pace, being played out in a different manner.

5) Did you find any planet that is 100% to have alien life?

Since the war the main focus and technical effort has been on rebuilding the planet.

6) Did humans build a base on the moon, or somewhere else?

We're not on the moon yet either for the reasons mentioned in my answer to question 5.
if your looking for a heat resistant material look up starlite its ability to withstand the heat generated by a new clear blast was so amazing , if i've spelt it right. its on youtube to now
Starlite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes Paula he was brought up and educated in the UK, so he will use our type of wording...But dropping the American in the Civil war suggests to me an influence from America, that he said he worked in...At the end of the day he`s still a fake lol :D

Lussorio F

You first said that you were sent back to here to retrieve a formula or obtain a sample of a extremely heat resistant insulating material, and now you tell us that you also went back to the time of the civil war in which your son was killed, to save him and take him back home with you...
Only now you find him in this time-line, alive and happily married...So, after you saved him did you screw up the return visit home, and somehow he ended up conveniently in this time-line? Does he know that you are his father, or does he have no memories of you? :)

Last year we had a fake time traveller whose purpose was to retrieve a certain computer that was made in 1975, but after we debunked him he changed his original name and he now is a member of Paranormalis who posts real information...:)

I believe you when you said you grew up in Italy and was educated in England and that you worked in an area called Florida..people who have lived in America will only say the civil war like you have, and not the American Civil War like how i say it in the UK ;).. You write in a sophisticated manner, but you made a grammatical error when you said....However, i ask people before posting to have the common courtesy to read what i "wrote", and you should have put written..Was your father telling you how to write what you have put, but you cocked up the word "written" for wrote? :D

I hate to contradict but you wrong on a number of accounts. You have assumed, that the “F” is the initial of my surname. Therefore some guy of Italian decent now living in England with the surname Fele must be me. You have assumed that because I’ve used the word “wrote” the past tense of write, that it a grammatical error therefore I must be a child being told what to write by my Father. You have assumed that I’ve gone from from 1993 to 2046 and then back again to this present time and save my son. You make numerous assumptions but... never ask.

So I will ask for you,

1) Do you have a Facebook account?

Answer:- I do have a Facebook account under nom de plume to monitor certain groups for messages from other time operatives.

2) Is your surname Fele?

No, my surname is Lussorio the “F” is the initial of my forename. To make it easy to understand my service number is “TDO575 Lussorio F” If you had read my profile info you would have noted I don't hide the fact I'm currently in Warwick, England. I'm there to follow-up on a lead. Shortly I will be leaving for Croydon, England.

3) After you saved your son did you screw up the return visit home, and somehow he ended up conveniently in this time-line?

I was sent to 1993 on mission. Rather than return home, I detoured to the year 2003 prior to the civil war to rescue my son. To keep it short, I noted a another time traveller had already been here and events in this world-line was being played out in a different way. So I used a Quantum Mechanical Computer to make sense of the divergence and make certain predictions. I used another form of time travel (SU) that allows me to stay in this exact word-line to be here in 2016 and discovered that the computer forecasts was 86 percent right.

4) You wrote "wrote", when is should have put written

What you call spelling and grammar mistakes are a carefully crafted code to other version of myself or other travellers from my world-line.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

What's the news on the Grey Aliens please?

I've never seen one, but there is speculation that you hear around camp fires on a cold night that "Grey" as you call them are simply a evolved form of us from a distant future, travelling back in time. But as I've said I've never seen one, just my luck! now I've said that I will probably run in to one.

Last edited:

Pegii

Very good Paula Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.