Hello

HDRKID

Re: Hello

Hi Ros:

A few questions to a fellow TT.

I use a Tesla coil and an HDR to induce an astral time travel.

This causes me to feel nausea and tired for three days.

Is a high magnetic field dangerous?

Is there an easier way to astral time travel, maybe using meditation?

Are you allowed to discuss how Ongs Hat achieved its interdimensional travel? :)

StarLord

kid, I hate to bust your bubble but neither you nor the 'ladies' are Time Travelers.
Thay are a Hoax, Astral Travel is not time traveling, your body still resides in 2005.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

"Astral time travel" is no different than remote viewing. There may be a definition in some dictionary that would allow astral time travel to be included, but on this forum you either physically travel, or you do nothing at all.

HDRKID

Hi Ros:

I shall evermost gratefully acknowledge the opportunity to communicate with a fellow time traveller.

Temporal navigation will become popular in the future, as the mechanism of action is proven to be simple magnetism.

Present circumstances have been combined to render current research favorable to dramatic breakthroughs in temporal technology.

I long to escape the shallows and pursued my journey to physically navigate the vast currents of time.

StarLord

kid,
Indeed? When last has your body traveled in time any greater than second by second?

Don't you think it totally ludricus to be talking to a Hoax? The only thing that remains for the 'ladies' to do to add the icing on the cake of their debacle is to come back and try spouting the same metaphysical psychobable that boils down to nothing. It's hard to BS folks that know something. The 'ladies' obviously didn't.
Much the same as a newcomer trying to impress restaurant goers with a improperly memorized menu. It just doesn't work.

modern_day_tt

It seems that Rostin and his sister have disappeared! No post here and no blogging in the last 2 weeks. Must have returned to the future! :unsure:

labasta

Oh man, I just typed a massive blog and then clicked on the screen by accident, and it was wiped. How fcuked up is that.