Hello

rostin jarmor

Re: Hello

Hello Keroscene. No, our Macaques were victims of experiements in your Gregorian 2095, which resulted in a 'leap' of their intelligence. While the end result is remarkable and they are well liked in our time period - perhaps much of this compassion towards them is us knowing they are - "so to speak" - intelligent beings 'trapped' inside the limited brain and body of the macaques animal species. It is a very sad situation. Evolution was forced upon them too quickly. Their desire to be helpful is profound. However, our technology is much farther beyond of course than what they can help with. So we provide them with 'things to do' and they are a part of the exchange and services program which means they are provided protecting, limited education, entertainment suitable to their mental level, and living areas suitable to their needs, and so forth. They are progressing slowly, as if your current time period macaque would. The best way to describe it is that they reach the mental level of a 4 to 7 year old in your time period, then stop, even as their bodies continues to grow older. In some ways they are smarter than a child, but in terms of progression, they do not continue in an upward manner. As if when they reach their 'peak' they cannot go higher. They will not return back down, but each day are seemingly back to their 'max' level. Slowly they move up. Tess is trying to describe all this in more details for our 'blog'.

Rostin

pieceofaman

Rostin how are you coming with our questions? Have you started to answer them yet and when do you think you will be done? Weve been waiting a long time.

darkbreed

Hm I got a new email from Reichen Minogue where he debunks some of the things Ros/Tess have said related to him:

this does not make any sense to me. I thought perhaps you were the
person who was trying to discredit me because I did not reply to an
e-mail you sent me. often I find when I don't reply to people they get
very angry and take it personally and sometimes seek revenge. someone
named yeyeman e-mailed me asking what was going on on some forum. he
told me the address and which threads to view. I checked it out and
noticed that a darkbreed was also on that forum; possibly the same
person who wrote me a few days ago. I apologize if this was not you.

I have no idea what is going on there, and I personally do not care. you
have to understand that people have been trying to discredit me for
almost 15 years now. my work and projects are very controversial and
rock a lot of boats. probably this discrediting will only increase as
the years continue. i expect much more to happen on the internet for my
name is fairly clean online. it's not something that I can worry about
or bother myself with. comes with the turf. ?

as I told yeyeman, I run two companies, have a family, run a research
lab, and travel constantly. I barely have time to check e-mail let alone
putter around on the internet. if someone is trying to discredit my
name in a roundabout way, so be it. perhaps a disgruntled ex employee,
perhaps a corporate attempt, perhaps a jealous person or group in the
mainstream scientific community, perhaps worse. my work pushes a lot of
patriarchy buttons if you haven't guessed yet. but I cannot focus my
time or attention on these attempts for it resembles the tabloid. ?
perhaps what is going on is also connected to all the recent hack
attempts upon our servers and e-mail accounts.

I read that blog link. I do meet with various people constantly, but me
or my staff has never been contacted recently by a person named George,
Rostin, or Tess. in fact, I won't even be in France at the time they
stated. my research there was completed months ago. perhaps they found
this information on one of my websites under development.

hope this helps provide clarity. if not, I have little desire or
motivation to persue this further. as I said before, it just comes with
the turf in my line of work.

reichen

So I'm getting unsure about Reichen's involvement in this.. Only thing I'm sure is that Ros/Tess is not who they claim to be and have not been telling the truth

m6scott

Hello to everyone I have been reading this thread from time to time and its great reading . If they are or not time travelers maybe we should let them be? Its amazing that Rostin did find this Forum to enter into but if we were in their place (real time traveler ) I would look for this type of forum as well. I would be curious to see what the the thoughts of time travel in a past time are .

OK that said I found something intersting ,Its a Time traveler meeting held by MIT.. Here is the link . I would like to know what you think

Sorry if I am not on topic but I thought this may add something to this thread.

StarLord

'Ladies'

The 'flaw' in your thinking process is that you expect 'stupid' people like us to swallow the swill you hand out as fact and truths. You have erred beyond measure by refering to us a criminals.

Are you sure that you aren't a Macaque that has escaped it's tormentors and have chosen to wreak as much havoc and mental insults on the humans you encounter?

Lieing to us is a insult. Trying to explain your way past this AFTER being found out as a Hoaxer, insults our intelligence. You are a fake. You are also intensely obtuse. Had you been a witness at a trial, I seriously doubt that even the judge could keep from laughing at your inept attempts to lie convincingly. You story lacks any kind of serious logical foundation. Criminals are hung up on logic, get used to it.

You whine and accuse us about ripping your story apart, which of course we would do, due to its penultimate heights in lameness. Your 'stilted' speach pattern is a childish attempt at helping your lie. Your promises regarding 'truths and secrets' is a tired old mop that has been wrung out on this board more times then the sky has stars.

The only secret you could possibly come up with would have to come from your proctologist.

Why don't you leave us and go play on Anomalies? They just love people like you. If you try very hard not to screw up, you might last quite a while there.

You have worn out your welcome here. Now here's a 'hint' for you that may come in handy, don't lie to people. It just pisses them off. When you try to cover up your lies with more lies and accusations towards thinking people here 'running around with torches', you were more than ill-advised to even attempt a mental leap of that caliber. That just makes us even more angry. In fact, you remind me of an insurance company, all blow and no show.

The moment you attempted to pass your purile, half-witted, moronic excuse for 'truth' posting here, you plainly shot both legs out from under you. You have not a single leg to even perch at the precepice of your own demise. Only a Idiot of your likes would attempt to attack those that have found you out with the pitifull excuse for a story that you have come up with. Zut Alors!!

Did you hit your head on your way to posting here?? I have spent a few decades learning about the esoteric and I have to tell you, the slime in my shower is more spiritually advanced than you are. The microsecond that you started to lie here, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are anything but spiritually evolved or advanced.

Spiritually advanced folks do not lie. See, it's called Karma. surely you must have heard about it. Now do yourself and others a very big favor, take your lies, piss poor excuses and attempts to be that which you are not, and go.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"m6scott\")</div>
Hello to everyone I have been reading this thread from time to time and its great reading . If they are or not time travelers maybe we should let them be? Its amazing that Rostin did find this Forum to enter into but if we were in their place (real time traveler ) I would look for this type of forum as well. I would be curious to see what the the thoughts of time travel in a past time are .

OK that said I found something intersting ,Its a Time traveler meeting held by MIT.. Here is the link . I would like to know what you think

Sorry if I am not on topic but I thought this may add something to this thread.[/b]

Scott, how could that be amazing? All you need to do is do a google on time travel forum. No magic there. We could have been real lucky and they could have chose to go lie elsewhere.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
Why would I admit a \"hoax\"? It is only you people who are gathering up assumptions and coming to the conclusion of a \"hoax\" in your big 'race' to act or be knowledgeable, most likely to 'mask' an inner weakness.

[/b]

Do you know what "psychobabble" is?

I do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
I am wondering if the word \"stupid\" does not apply best here. ?

Rostin[/b]

Yes, it applies best to you and your hoax.

pauli

\"Within another topic in this forum, Tess revealed a tip. A hint. Something that must be included in the process of time travelling. That hint is the inclusion of celestial angular mechanics in the process of time travel. Whether through a radionic process as in your \"HDR\" units, or an electrical process of higher advancement. However, quickly after her expression, her comments were criticized by people on this forum. With focus on yet another conspiracy assumption. As a criminal can most usually only run circles around their own behavoir and not reach a normal levels of maturity, likewise with your behavoir on this forum. Running around in circles of assumption, conspiracy, and limited variables. Yet a clear secret was presented, and completely ignored or even \"shot down\".\"

sigh.. I suppose it is my responsibility to answer, or address, this one. No offense, rostin, but if you reread the post I made on the HDR thread, I was making two comments: 1. that the arguments being addressed in the Kid's thread were seriously O/T (off topic) and that it was not the place to argue about the subject matter/your validity on his thread, and 2. that her comments about Abados/Egypt, as having a connection to time travel had serious, potential connections to the movie/television series called, "Stargate/ & Stargate SG-1" If you don't understand the connections I pointed out, then maybe you can have George rent the movie on DVD and screen it for yourselves. It wasn't so much a conspiracy as an observation. The observation may be relevant, or not relevant. It may have nothing to do with anything, but the point, if not pointed out by me, would probably have been pointed out by someone else on the forum at some point in the future. It certainly wasn't my intent to "shoot down" what Tessara was saying.

I kind of find it humorous that you saw the comment as coming from some conspiracy theory... :lol: If you only knew me, you would find this a funny comment. I practically have to be beaten over the head in order to buy into any sort of conspiracy theory. Just ask CaryP, he'll tell you about that one. It's a very cute thought on your part, however. Thanks, you made me smile. ;)

Next, not everyone on this forum is hostile to those who claim to be Time travelers. Some of us, don't really know what we believe about the subject matter. I pretty much am an agnostic on the topic. My main reason for even being on a website regarding time travel - I could be having fun with my adult friends at the Warner Bros. Harry Potter website after all ;) - is because I read about this person, named John Titor, who claimed to be a time travelor. Something about his story peaked my interest and kept my attention. That is how I ended up here. Since that time, a year and a half ago, I have continued to frequent this site, the Anomalies site and the site that was run by Gavin before this one.

When people come on to this website and claim to be a time travelor, I am more than happy to listen to their story. I might ask questions (and might not), read what they have to say, etc. but I don't necessarily "buy into it" per se. Others on the site get angry at hoaxers. They take it personally if a person lies on the internet. I don't particularly care for listening to a liar, but it is my choice to read, or not read a thread. I also realize that if a hoaxer wants to spend their time lying to others, they should be pityed, in that they have nothing better to do with their time. They should also accept that not everyone will be as tolerant of their behavior; someone else might tar and feather them and ride them out on a rail. Ergo, they will have to pay the price for their actions. After all, their bad behavior reflects poorly on them.

The other piece to this is the potential that someone might stumble on to this website by accident who really is a Time travelor. In which case, I only have rachmanut (compassion) for them. After all, there are a few sharks swimming in the guppy pond here. They will rip up anything that looks like, smells like, or moves like a seal - so beware if you post here... (What is it that Tessara says in these instances?? Oh, yes... Yeeeeee!)

Your insight into the emotional touchiness and inability to accept responsibility of this period of time is correct. Many of us are very guilty of "projection" in many aspects of our lives. But this is human, no?

Lastly, I took a look at the website you made a posting toward. I read some of the comments in your first blog. There were a few postings that were not in English - well, with the exception of the rare word being thrown in here and there - what language were you speaking in to each other? Is it a language we use? A European language? Or something else?