Hello

Gadfly

Re: Hello

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
They have provided myself and Tess with Canadian currency suitable for your year of 2005[/b]
Always knew Canadian currency would come in handy one day.

The province of Texas is no longer a formal name.
Bush!! What the heck did ya do?!

On the roadways I see painted disconnected lines that I know are present to guide motor vehicle drivers in the same corridor. However, sometimes those lines become solid, not disconnected.
Please don't drink and drive while you are here. Thanks.

Our time movement requires us to be both naked from clothing or items.
Whewie! Let's party!

rostin jarmor

Is there a separate area of your internet forum where time travellers can ask questions to non-time travellers? Or is it suitable to ask these questions under this exact topic? Thank you.

Blair

Rostin its no joke i own property on the moon.

"Mare Orientale ("The Eastern Sea").

17.4 South Latitude 89.6 West Longitude Track 1. Parcel 182.

The question is can you tell me who owns it now please? If you know what i mean.

Frog186

Rostin Jarmor
Hi Rostin it's Frog I just wanted to say I am waiting patiently for your reply back to me sorry I was busy today I would of talk sooner but things to do anyways could you please answer my questions when you have some sparetime thanks for listening and your time and patience the questions are on the first page of this topic thanks again!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
Is there a separate area of your internet forum where time travellers can ask questions to non-time travellers? Or is it suitable to ask these questions under this exact topic? Thank you.[/b]

You can ask whatever you like wherever you like :)

Enigmawriter

I reside in the United States as well. Hey, since you are here, maybe Tess can prevent her husband or boyfriend from being in that tragic accident. Leave some clues, locate the ancestry and leave a time capsule with pertenant information. Heck, you traveled in time. If she cannot get over it and you want your sister back, now is the time to do it. The heck with following the time travel rules, no one will know about it. Or will they? It's up to you and your sisters if they wish.

Enigmawriter

when I said time travel rules, I didn't mean the TTF website, I meant time travel in general, hope that clears everything up.

rostin jarmor

Hello Yeyeman9. Thank you for your offer to help with finding music. I am trying to find a few instruments but cannot locate any in the shops within this locale.

I realized quickly, following our time movement to your period, that your country culture is very specific to mostly the society of that country, rather than the overall mass inclusion of societies and cultures around the planet.

For example, in printed book shops, the language of the material is predominately in English without inclusion of other material from international regions. I also observed this with television and radio broadcasts. Almost everything I am seeing and hearing here is specific to the culture of this local region. These conditions are very new and unusual to myself and Tess. We had knowledge and awareness of these things through our studies of history, however living the experience is quite overwhelming and startling. In the time period that myself and Tess are from, video and audio broadcasts within any city includes the entire spectrum of global languages and broadcasts. During the previous evening, I counted the amount of 'radio stations' I could hear on your 'FM' MHz frequency range. That amount was roughly 15 - 20 stations, some stronger than others. However in our time period, and within the same exampled frequency range, there are at least 800 different audio transmissions one can 'tune into' with precision clarity and amplification. Even more when the range of freqencies is inclusive of a wider range of MHz. We do not have printed books in general, only in nostalgia 'museums' or by people who collect such things. However, we do have services that provide literature using our visual reading format - comparable to your 'electronic notebook tablets' - but at these locations throughout our cities we can gain literature from any author or language culture found across the entire planet, as well as literature from foreign planetoid authors and languages cultures. With our electronic translation methods, any written material can easily be convered to the spoken and written language of the reader, either as visual words or as auditory words. Therefore, any person in any metropolitan city has within their desired reach any literature or media presentation that originates from any of the world regions.

Here are my answers to your questions:

1)Is gaming still around your time?

Yes of course. Sports and athletic recreation is so common.

2)Is there a World War III coming soon?

I observed as written in the forum rules which John provided me that there should not be any mention by time travellers of future terrorist events. Human and animal species wars are forms or styles of terrorism by definition. To impose pain, fear, suffering, violence, and control upon a group of humans or upon a group of animal species. Title it as terrorism or title it as war, it's the same. Therefore, it is not permitable for me to discuss these concerns if I am to abide by your forum regulations.

3)Do you still have Popes in your time? If not, why?

I am assuming you mean religious Papal positions of authority? No, there are no longer forms of religious leaderships in our global culture at the time period where myself and Tess are from. The concept of religion which is familiar to you - whereby one human individual or a group of individuals maintain a body of spiritual theory or concepts and who maintain a leadership position over 'followers' of that theory - is completely absent now from our time period. Religious philosophies, such as found in your current time period, in general has been deemed as error prolific and society problematic. Combine that with the advances in scientific understanding of our universe, religious theory has been replaced with factual evidences. There are still universal mysteries in our time cycle, however our people don't feel the need to 'follow' a lineage of theory conjecture. To express this more simply, our world cultures maintain high spiritual values and ethics through actions and quality of interaction with our fellow humans and animal species, versus through following a set of human-made religious rituals or word repetitions. The positive teachings found within your current religions are still available as guidelines and assistance, but there are no 'churches' or 'mosques' as such. The structures remain as historical buildings and community gathering places - as a calm escape out of the bustle of the city - but they are available to any person of any spiritual inclination.

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Gadfly\")</div>
Whewie! Let's party![/b]
I don't feel it to be much of a party seeing my sisters absent of their clothing. However their female friends, well that is a different matter. But don't tell Tess I told you this.

Enigmawriter

Rostin,

How about government? Is there a President in the United States? Is it called the United States anymore. Also, if you'll remember, who are the next Presidents after George W. Bush. You can name a few if you wish. In 2008, who will be President and then four years after that and so forth? Is there a black President or a female President, etc?

How about movies? Is there still any type of entertainment like that? Who are the well-known celebrities in your time? And how do you watch any entertainment or news? I'm sure that televisions are a thing of the past and there are better ways to view programs, how do you watch these programs?

Thanks, Enigma