Hello

Felic--

Re: Hello

'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!'

I am the greatest skeptic of us all, lucidus. I don't even bother to ask for proof; my motto is 'Enjoy the game".

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>

I am the greatest skeptic of us all, lucidus. ?I don't even bother to ask for proof; my motto is 'Enjoy the game\".[/b]

Fair enough. But why should we not get to enjoy ridiculing the under-prepared hoaxer?

StarLord

I am the greatest skeptic of us all, lucidus. I don't even bother to ask for proof; my motto is 'Enjoy the game\".[/b]

I had a friend that used to think like that, he bought a used car, ONCE.

gl100

I am the greatest skeptic of us all, lucidus. ?I don't even bother to ask for proof; my motto is 'Enjoy the game\".[/b]

I too enjoy the game, but when the halftime show is monkeys in pants working for minimum wage, its time to head for the exit.

No that was their groopies and it was Fillmore West.

I stand corrected. I had them confused with the Sartorial Simians who opended for Procol Harum at Fillmore East. Either way, pharmacologically speaking, if you were looking for dressed, talking monkeys the Fillmores East or West would have been a pretty sure bet in '69.

yeyeman9

What is there to disprove it? Considering the exponential growth of the rate of technological advancement, what is there to say that we cannot have the scientific knowledge to genetically alter the genome of a monkey to raise the level of its conciousness to sentiency, and with it the shame these 'travellers' claim they will have, within 150 years from now?

I see I am alone in my distaste for the way time travel claimants are being treated. I will try not to mention it again.[/b]

You are not alone, it is true. This is a time traveling forum but they don't give people a chance to proof themselves. They don't need to proof **** to you guys, they have done enough by coming here. If they are hoaxes they will go down the drain by themselves.

halo2junkie119

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"yeyeman9\")</div>
You are not alone, it is true. This is a time traveling forum but they don't give people a chance to proof themselves. They don't need to proof **** to you guys, they have done enough by coming here. If they are hoaxes they will go down the drain by themselves.[/b]

Well put. I agree with you yeyeman9. Have any of you guys considered how difficult it might be to explain? I mean what if somebody asked you how a computer works? Unless you work with computers or such you probably won't be able to answer. So give these guys a break. While proof would be nice im sure they will be able to give us something. I am not trying to be mean but it seems some people are always trying to disprove something. I know theyt haven't offered proof yet they may be able to give us important information regarding the future of this planet. If they are time travelers as they say.

DWOMT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
Well put. I agree with you yeyeman9. Have any of you guys considered how difficult it might be to explain? I mean what if somebody asked you how a computer works? Unless you work with computers or such you probably won't be able to answer. So give these guys a break. While proof would be nice im sure they will be able to give us something. I am not trying to be mean but it seems some people are always trying to disprove something. I know theyt haven't offered proof yet they may be able to give us important information regarding the future of this planet. If they are time travelers as they say.[/b]

If that's the case, then why have all the TTers who have come here been proven hoaxes then? If I planned to time travel and planned to admit it to others in that time period, I would know beforehand to bring some sort of proof. It's just common sense. I believe a real TTer would follow such simple logic.

rostin jarmor

Hello. The recent responses on your forum are very startling to myself and Tess. Are these common or typical reactions in this forum?

I do realize that people have the inclination to only want evidences for what we are stating. This appears to be natural and innocent psychological reaction. However, while much error is implied with myself and Tess, I observe a tremendous amount of error within other people's responses here in your internet forum.

1 - We are not permitted sufficient amount of time to explain all the changes in our time period in detail. If we mention a concept, and that concept is not explained in superior detail immediately, then a default reaction towards that concept is deemed as being invalid.

2 - I have expressed numerous times that I will respond and reply to each and every question that is directed towards me. It feels like a rain shower and I am trying my best to capture all the drops. However, realistically it will require time to address all these things in the high level of detail that your people are demanding. I entered into this forum only days ago.

3 - Because a concept is viewed as not possible within your people's ordinary technological or evolutionary processe, why therefore does that concept become invalid when there is the high probability that perhaps technology has changed or progressed in other unique ways? I am discovering that people are open minded it terms of what they "hope" and "want", but drastically closed minded in terms of the vast array of possibilities towards technological advancement. Evidence of this closed mindedness is reflected when we mentioned the Macaques. Within the normal animal evolutionary process, yes there is no way the Macaques could advance as such within 150 solar years. However, that concept is immediately rejected without inclination or patience to understand that perhaps a non-evolutionary event or technological imposition occured which 'jumped up' the Macaques' evolution in a quicker. Myself and Tess are not being given enough time to explain things.

4 - This keyboard method of word transcription takes both myself and Tess quite some time to accomplish. We know the functionings of the keys however we have not memorized fully the character and numerical positionings upon the keyboard. Combine this with our daily outings, as well as myself spending time with Tess for her healing process, and also some minor research we are doing, it is impossible for myself and Tess to remain in the internet for a long period of time when it can easily require an hour or more just to offer forth a few responses.

5 - It seems as time movers we are not permitted any 'room' for wording errors or grammatical mistakes. If such an error occurs, great skepticism results. If we acknowledge our error, and openly provide clarification, this responsible act of repair is ignored and preference towards the original skepticsm remains.

6 - In some strange way, it seems time travellers must be void of error, must have advanced knowledge on all things scientific and technological, must know current trends such as some John Tutor person, must have memorized precise dates of events specific to the country where most of your forum members reside in, and so forth. I am personally a 26 year old man. I can no better describe vapor-magnetic technology to a past culture in the same manner that each person here may have difficulties in explaining in detail the mechanics of nuclear fusion to a culture in the Gregorian year of 1750. Most here are aware of current space propulsion methods, however most are likely to be non experts in this field of scientific study and may have a difficult time expressing this technology with superior detail if they 'jumped' back to the Gregorian 1750.

I could mention so much more.

While I do understand the demands placed on people such as myself - time movers or time travellers - I feel just as many demands should be placed upon those receiving this information. Any error or possible concept confusion on the part of mysef or my sister is magnified yet very little patience is given for proper clarification or further expansion of that concept. We mentioned a few concept recently, had our sleep, spent most of the day and evening outdoors, and when returning to this internet forum we find our words are labeled as invalid although we didn't even begin to explain things! However, as I am observing or may predict, responsibility towards the errors within your own behavoir is avoided, justified with whatever means, presumed to be less in error than our errors, and so forth. I do understand your skepticism completely, but please offer forth much more patience and time to allow myself and Tess to explain things. Yornik-del-beshi horror bis-ken!

This situation is becoming very frustrating. Tess had predicted this and therefore was resistant from the start. George warned us with the Templar phrase: "They will demand to reach the heights of the universe, but they will demand the smallest within themselves".

halo2junkie119

I am not saying i dont want proof. I do. It's just i dont think it's fair that some of you are so overly critical and try to disprove that they are time travelers.