Help building a divergence meter?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I sincerely dont care if you dont understand i am merely stating the fact, if you think all that you believe and study is real you are so very very wrong, unless youve been there and done that i dont think science can help you , the reality we live in is control by a higher group ( not god ) but a group of being who does not have our well being at heart nor our evolutions, thats why they dont half the truth about science, i have not meet a scientist or physicist who ever told the truth they are merely drone to guide people with science fact that make things seem understandable, i have spend the last 20 off year of my life in this field and 3 years in the force , up to where i reach a certain level of acquisition of knowledge only few are given the chance to see, i tried all of gibbs plans and many others i never put in video because i pay for the result for many years of my life, what you requisite is currently hard to grasp with any of our technology , we dont have a base of reference for our reality only a medium could feel a true divergence in the timeline , my skills at this and my friends skills at this have lessen since 2012 we cannot perceive those change anymore , me even less than before, so seek knowledge in the spiritual realm i think its where you will get your true answer ( im done, cheers and have a good week end )

Apri1

April, in your first paragraph you said that you wanted to build a, "Functional and Proper Divergence Meter such as the one in the anime Steins Gate"....The anime Steins Gate was a follow on from the Video Game with the same name, and is simply a fictional story about a group of friends that create a machine to send messages across Time (In Anime)...

A "real" Divergence Meter only exists within the video game and the anime Steins Gate story, in "real" life it does not exist...
Yes, there are models of the Divergence Meter on You Tube, but they do not have the ability to switch across "Time-Lines", they are simply "Mock Up" versions which are programmed by fans of the video-game and show, to do simple specific tasks, which can then be measured on the Digit Counter Read Out, such as telling what the real time is...

The Divergence Meter V10 which you showed us above, is an early 1950s Digital Counter Read Out, which modern day LED`s have long superseded..

Always remember that a Digital Read Out Counter can only read out what it is programmed to do, but at present nobody has come up with any "real" programs to switch Time-Lines...Iam forwarding a You Tube video clip of a guy who has programmed his own version of a Divergence Meter, there are 18 programs on it for you to see...Infact there are several versions of them, all with the 1950s style Digital Read Out Counter, as was in the Video Game and Story...Also some Anime Pics Showing The Divergence Meter In It..

View attachment 7305View attachment 7306

It appears you have completely misunderstood the intent of my post. You, like many I have talked to, have conflated a nixie tube display with the divergence meter itself (which doesn't need a nixie tube display for the obvious reasons). I'm well aware Steins;Gate is fiction. It's unrelated to what I'm working on, other than the device appearing in the show.

From what I have seen, I'm the only person working on a functional divergence meter. As you note, many people have made toy divergence meters, modeled after the one in the show. And display random values, values from the show, or just the time. None are technically a divergence meter. A bit like how you can have a toy stove that doesn't actually work.

The "1950s digital counter read out" are just nixie tubes that display numbers. I copied the aesthetic because I'm a fan of the anime. Your claim of "programs to switch timelines" clearly demonstrates your inability to understand what a divergence meter actually is. A divergence meter is NOT a time machine. I'm not sure why that needs to be clarified, but it does.

The meter is only supposed to read out what it is programmed to do...There are no programs around that can measure Time-Line Divergence or even time fields as you prefer to call them, unless you would care to show us one that actually exists in Reality?....

If something does not display the timeline divergence, then it is not a divergence meter. That simple. You seem confused and think "divergence meter" refers to the aesthetic of the display in the anime. Rather than the function. I linked my first attempt in my opening post. However, so far my tests with it have failed. Not because the machine doesn't work, but because it fails to capture the differences outside it's scope.

I think this approach is a losing battle, due to how many permutations there are, and how many things can differ (basically everything). Instead I feel that there's probably a more proper way to do this, but I'm not exactly sure what to use. The biggest roadblock I'm having is related to the qualia flow selector, which will hopefully provide clues of how timelines are differentiated within physics.

what you requisite is currently hard to grasp with any of our technology , we dont have a base of reference for our reality only a medium could feel a true divergence in the timeline , my skills at this and my friends skills at this have lessen since 2012 we cannot perceive those change anymore , me even less than before, so seek knowledge in the spiritual realm i think its where you will get your true answer ( im done, cheers and have a good week end )

That's incredibly odd to me. As the changes, to me, have become more noticeable and clear. Though that might simply be because I'm older and more knowledgeable now. Have you ever considered you're having problems because your attempts aren't based in reality? Just vague claims of "higher beings", a complete rejection of science, and just pure nonsense about "frequencies" (a popular new age buzzword).

Honestly, people like you make it hard to get any research done, or to find others who are sincerely pursuing the topic.

NaturalPhilosopher

you have no idea what's nonsense or not yet..you're not doing due diligence on anything.
dr.z built working prototypes that self destructed, I've built working systems.

idk about Z but I have hundreds of cited reference material, etc, etc...you're just not listening.

cowardly position is being a skeptic nowadays.